The 12 Cums of Christmas

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by FreefromBondage, Dec 17, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Early today I messaged Mrs. Freedom in our private chat app.

Babe, I had a nice time pleasuring you and massaging you this morning. I hope you enjoyed it.

I also really enjoyed you stroking me. I think it was the first time you touched my penis in over a week, except for grabbing me in the trainer. You're completely within your rights to make me be patient and I'm looking forward to whatever you do whenever you plan it.

I was thinking back to our anniversary and the things I said I'd like, and we really only did one. It's not a big deal and I'm not mad, I'm just pointing it out. The things that mean a lot to me are the times when it's clear that you've thought through and planned out time for us to do something sexual.

With that in mind, what I'd love for my Christmas present is for you to give me is "The Twelve Cums of Christmas." Starting on the 25th, I'd like for you to do something for me each day that causes me to ejaculate. Whether you do it vaginally, orally, manually, anally, etc. is up to you. Whether I orgasm, have it abandoned, ruined, etc. is up to you. Whether it ends up in my mouth is up to you. This would be a lot of fun, if you're game!

She wrote back "On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...." You finish it... [​IMG] I replied, "A long slow torturous, repeatedly edged orgasm that she expertly ruined and shot in my mouth by inverting me leaving me hard and horny for more." To which she said, "I don't think that fits the rhythm of the song!" I ended up with "An edged and ruined cum shot in my mouth," which she said was "better"

I don't know if she'll ask me for more input or not. I already have my list written. I'll post my list later and then update everyone on what actually happens.

I'd be curious to know what your fantasy 12 Cums of Christmas would look like whether your a KH or a sub.

2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
  3. zizzy

zizzy Member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    Sounds fantastic. at least she will be playing with you in some way for 12 days straight.
    Lucky boy

4. Gward

Gward Member

Bristol
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    That sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Can't wait to find out what happens.

5. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    So as promised, here is my initial report... First, I didn't get what I asked for. Silly me!

Rather than rewording everything, I'm simply copying the notes I wrote her from our Couple (couple.me) app.

Dec 25:
    "Thank you so much for all the teasing sessions yesterday. What a wonderful present! It meant a lot to me that we could review different types of ejaculation together and it was wonderful giving you the opportunity to practice. Palming felt so good, but as always, nothing else quite compares to my cock being enveloped by your pussy. It was so intense. You did a perfect job of abandoning my orgasm, leaving a big puddle of cum on my belly and the bed. You left me hard and horny and a strange mixture of satisfied and wanting more. Because I didn't cum fully I was really hungry for my semen, which tasted delicious, as good as it ever has! ( i credit our Christmas meal.) I almost wanted to lick the bed sheets I enjoyed it so much. I hope you'll feed me some in the days and nights to come, pun intended. I'm eagerly anticipating the next 11 days of Christmas!"

Dec 26:
    "Last night's abandoned orgasm was so fun and frustrating! The first two times I told you I was cumming, you stopped stroking and squeezed me firmly, while I relaxed a little and you brought me back to the edge. I loved the twisting motion you used to excite me. That was so different. I had forgotten you doing that in he past, but I don't think I'll forget it again! The last time when you really took me over the edge, but you squeezed so tightly that nothing could come out. I wondered what would happen as my prostate started throbbing and futilely tried to push all the cum out. I just kept throbbing without relief or release while the pressure built and I wondered if you were simply going to keep squeezing until it stopped contracting. It was so funny and amazing when you finally let go and that amazingly long thick stream of semen shot out all at once. Thank you for giving me some tastes! It was totally abandoned as my hard cock remained at attention hoping for some more stroking. It was great being with you and being pleasured by you. I love you![​IMG]"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice