Anti pullout for Ball Trap different type of piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by danleft1, Jan 25, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    So I have tried many Ball Trap devices ... I currently wear a MM Jailbird 24 / 7

They all have the same issue, once lubed up (or soaped up in the shower) you can pull out of them easy enough and even reinsert.

Then the standard answer is get a PA and you no longer can pull out. But I'm not really interested in adding a second hole to my Urethra so I thought of a frenum. However my KH is not a fan of penis piercings.

So today I thought why not pierce the skin where the cock shaft meets the pubic hair? After healing you could put a ring in it and the ring could easily be placed on the locking post of most Ball trap devices. Having this skin area attached to the device would prevent pulling out and it may help the device from sliding down like many do.

But knowing nothing about piercings and how the may or may not migrate. Or even if this area is going to pierce easy with out major heal time.

Leaves me to ask of those that are familiar with piercing ... What do you think?

2. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    That is a male pubic piercing. Look it up and you will see that the jewelry is not a thick gauge piece almost all the time. I placed one of these to check it out and found out that any pressure on the piece (barbell or ring) causes much discomfort and easily damages the piercing. This was my experience and is not information from a professional piercer. I think that in order to use a ring through a pubic piercing for your purposes, one would have to put in a gauge that would be difficult for the piercing to support. I would think any stress on the ring would be very uncomfortable and cause damage. Using a thin gauge ring will probably be a "cheese cutter" risk. The PA with the correct ring is very effective as a security piercing. Good luck with the whole thing...............T

danleft1 likes this.
  3. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I guess I was thinking like the piercings you have seen in backs ... http://oryanz.deviantart.com/art/Corset-433045858 ... not that that would still handle the weight movement etc of a chastity device but it was a thought. Plus the added bonus would be when you are allowed out the piercing would be a good clit bumper.

4. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    A clit bumper is why guys get pubic piercings. The tunnel created by the bar is raised and rubs

danleft1 likes this.
  5. luckyguy

luckyguy Member

Local Time:
    I have this piercing and I tried locking them together every way possible and it was always very uncomfortable and it is a very old piercing finally removed the ring all together it was always in the way

danleft1 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice