Do you really know why you like chastity on a deeper level?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Feb 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    I often read that that guys like this or that sexual fetish because it arouses them but really nothing as to why it arouses them. For instance I know that I like being sexually submissive, especially S&M, as it is a vacation from my stressful day and depression which I am treated for. When being whipped you are not thinking about anything but the pain. I also find shooting to be stress relieving because a gun is dangerous and requires you undivided and full attention.

My masochism comes from being slapped very hard when I grabbed my first pair of boobs when I was 13. That night I masturbated to that thought and did so every time I masturbated. I still think of that girl still. However over time what that girl did to me got more and more extreme until she became my dominatrix. Here is the fantastically great part. Without going into details, I ended up marrying that girl's best friend and did not know they were friends at the time we met and got engaged. We got engaged three weeks after we met so I never met any of her friends.

Long story short is that my wife asked her friend to have sex with me for two reasons, three reasons really as we found out later. She could not handle my high libido and was not into BDSM which I was into just coming off a BDSM cuckolding relationship. Her girlfriend was so eager to have sex with me that her thighs were soaked. After sex I invited my wife to join in and that is when she learned that all the previous threesomes she arranged were due to repressing her bisexuality and living it through me. End of story is that her girlfriend moved in with us, was in our life for 30 years and became the sadist to my masochist. How often does someone end up with the person responsible for their fetish?

Chastity appeals to be on two levels. There is the sexual submission of giving control of my penis and orgasms to my wife. There is also a masochistic element to it. The punishment of of orgasm denial after spending my life in orgasm seeking behavior, like wife sharing, swinging and threesomes. The orgasm denial and teasing appeals to my sexual masochistic needs. The third reason is that without her girlfriend, my wife's libido decreased and I was getting frustrated in having sex once or twice a month. Chastity turned that frustration into a fun sex game simply by locking my penis up and ended up with my wife wanting sex once or twice a week and having the best orgasms of her life.

So I know why I am into chastity on a deeper level than just that it arouses me. It is like guys into cuckolding telling me that they do it because it turns them on without knowing why it turns them on. I tend to look deeper to find the cause for my emotions. I am sure that many of you know why you really are into chastity on a deeper level and let's hear about it. We all too often read about wanting to be more obedient, a better husband or that their wives are deserving of being worshiped and they are not. How often have you seen the same list of reasons given that almost match perfectly the reason you find on any chastity blog? So what is the deep down reason you are into chastity? Why does it arouse you? Why do you think women are superior or more deserving of pleasure than men, if that is what you think? In other words, tell us the why of your like/arousal of chastity. We probably all have different stories and reasons dating back to our childhood as mine is.

Gigaman likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    I talk to my Wife about how confusing all this chastity stuff is. Why is it sexually arousing to be told I am not going to have an orgasm for six months? Chastity was never my fantasy so why these intense feelings and fantasies about it now? I think it comes down to me being trained into these feelings like those salivating dogs with the bell.

I now know how much more intense my response to my Wife is after several weeks of denial. She only has to look at me in a Dominant way and I get weak at the knees and I shudder when she runs a hand down my back. Second to that my Wife has demonstrated many times how aroused she gets because of my response to her. She does things now that she would never have done before and it regularly blows my mind how much more sexually confident she has become.

The positive feedback of a year of my Wife becoming aroused because of my chastity and then believing more in her own sexiness has led me to a place where I am hooked on the chastity lifestyle. I am not sure that completely explains why I like chastity on a deeper level but it is a start.

3. Guest 3820

Guest 3820 Member

Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    When im in chastity, im more kinky. Thinking about anal play, strapon, about wearing high heels etc. I feel sexy in this. I think this is my hidden desires. In that way i can let them out. Its funny becouse im not gay, i dont want to have sex with male, i dont agree couse of religion. Fantasies could be Very strong but i want to keep respect myself and this is kind of compromise.

SoumisCH and smash363636 like this.
  4. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Erection denial feels gooooood

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Chastity was not on my radar. I've always been sexually submissive. I'm sure Freud would have a field day with my mother issues, lack of female authority, abandonment etc.

Some of my submissive behavior I'm sure stems from my lack of size. I was fairly decent looking so found a way to get many in the sack, but most could barely hide their disappointment. Even worse was when they tried to overcompensate with " its huge, easy ...it's pretty big etc" and tons of fake screaming. Was such a big turn off and then doubted every encounter. I had one gf that was super honest, said it was pretty small, but we would have to focus on other sex. It was the most intense feeling of acceptance I had ever felt to that point.

So, back to chastity, I had never heard of modern devices, I did however read an erotic story on the internet about a forced domination theme. It explained it was a belt from even allowing erections. I was hooked as soon as I finished reading. It wasn't even a very good story, but the concept was brilliant. Being denied, not even allowed to touch yourself, and giving that control to a dominant female made me want to swoon.

I tried making one out of pvc piping...theory was sound but was not comfy. Bought one online, was great until I fell out of it because of the large gap, only custom devices had smaller gaps at the time, and once I knew that I could literally fall out of it, the thrill was gone. That was 2007.

I wasn't until I was single again that I promised myself that I would not lie about who I was sexually again, and within a few months told my new girlfriend of my tendencies.

So I believe it stemmed from childhood issues, and later a lack of confidence in myself, and trust in others, that led to the perfect storm of chastity.

boisub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice