Can this really feel right?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Deborah, May 26, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Let me set the scene.....
    He is 6ft 2" tall with thick dark hair. He has green eyes and a lovely smile. He is handsome and kind....
    and he is standing in font of me doing chores in a nappy.
    When we met I always knew there was something different about him but was never quite sure what.
    I am Mistress and Mummy - the two roles sometimes blur but are generally seperate.
    I am dominant female . he is slave/ baby.
    In my mind these are roles that are set in stone now... it all just seems very normal.
    Vanilla sex is all but gone, mostly now if we make love it is using other methods.
    The last time he got on top and fucked me it felt strange...something wasn't as it should - don't get me wrong it was hot and horny but not as it should be...
    He is currently under Mummy's control, orgasm denial,wearing nappies,24/7, being fed and chastised.
    If you would have told me 2 years ago this would be normal I would have laughed.
    BUT THIS IS NORMAL NOW.....
    We have ordered a cot and he will be sleeping in it every other weekend (due to kids being away)
    If kids were gone it would be all the time.
    My control over his orgasm denial and life is overwhelming sometimes but it is also something that is so important to me....and to him.
    He is a man who gives so much to me, to everyone he meets. To me he is truly a wonderful man.
    This is what makes me want to give so much to him. Yes, it's sexual but also it's SO much more....a connection that is so powerful, so awe inspiring.
    This all feels so right to me that it is a massive part of my life.
    I don't think I could ever go back to vanilla - I would sooner die.
    Our relationship has been defined by this and ensures guilt -free kink and domination.
    I have honestly never been happier that when I am talcing him up for a nappy or when I have him in the stocks, or naked serving me wine.
    I am free......and life doesn't get much better than this !!!

Crybaby, krambus, 2inch and 2 others like this.
  2. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Very happy for you Mistress Deborah, you thoroughly deserve your contented state of mind.

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    thats awasom mistress deborah . you two are sharing life and having fun.

4. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Is that right Mistress Deborah that the only Mobile philfred will have access to from now on will be the one playing music over his cot?

so happy for you both!;)

5. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    would it be possible for a master like your self to give an account of your life from day to day from a masters point of view. Thank you for reading this reply.... Spider202

6. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    spider202....
    I am presuming that you realise I am a Mistress?
    As for writing my points of view I do regularly write if you can be bothered to find it !
    I am very busy so I don't have time to write all of the time, but there are lots to read !!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice