1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice on Chastity Device w/Urethral Insert

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by submaleslave, Aug 4, 2011.

1. submaleslave

submaleslave New Member

My mistress has me locked in a custom Steelworks device (see Gallery Album "Submission for Life"). It was designed to accommodate a screw-in urethral insert - which Goddess has waiting in the wings. To any of you with experience of this sort, how safe is it to wear the device with the insert? Goddess has instructed me not to insert it until we find out more about the health issues. It would seem a bit risky to have an open-air pathway into your body risking a nasty UTI. If not as risky as we think, how long can it be worn without removal for cleaning? Appreciate any input.
  2. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

Personally, I'd not put it in. Not only do you increase your chances of infection, you could also suffer bleeding and think what might happen in an accident! :eek:
  3. Shimone

Shimone Member

I am waering a Steelweks device (with a plug) for several month now and have to say that I didn't have an problem so far. No bleeding, no irritation and no infection. It just takes some days to get used to wear it even while moving as wrearing the plug (while moving) is something different to even wearing a catheter.
    As for an infection it isn't that dangerous wearing a plug as it's length isn't as long as a catheter and therefor a bladder infection is much less likely. As for an infection of the urinary passage you might considder wearing a cap at the end of your plug if it's hollow. That's all precautions we take apart from the fact, that the plug itself is silver and has an anti-bacterial effect itself.

As for cleaning the device it's cleaned once a week. Apart from unlocking for playsessions of course, when it has to be cleaned,too to prevent an bacterial infection.
  4. submaleslave

submaleslave New Member

Great advice, thanks! I'll see if we can get Steelwerks to make a screw-on cap. JB
  5. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

I tend to agree having had a bad experience with a Looker 02 (see towards the end of the thread)
  6. Shimone

Shimone Member

sorry it didn't work for you, but having the plug longer than the device sounds dubious to me if you want to go for long term.
    Another point that I had to find out is that a device with plug wouldn't work for me if it isn't a tight fit AND has a closed tube (something cage like didn't work).
  7. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

I liked the fact that the longer plug made pull-back completely impossible to achieve and it also proved excruciatingly painful even attempting it. Madam approved of that. She also liked the cage and being able to witness the insert entering my pee-hole, knowing how far into my penis it extended. Also the cage allows her to tease me more when she feels that I need to be tormented.

I have committed to Madam that I am prepared to try again as it gave her so much pleasure, so I am going to request an insert that is slightly shorter, so that it stops just before the A-ring (I think this will still prevent pull-back).
  8. Shimone

Shimone Member

Well - we take comfort in the fact that even if pullout might be theoretically possible pull back definitively isn't.
    As for the cage part and he teasing this didn't work for me as with a curved penis this devices have been quite painful getting erect. Not talking about the devices without a real cage and just a plug...
  9. maid_carrie

maid_carrie An oik -seemingly

I have been wearing the Looker 01 since last October with no problems - sadly NotR had a different experience.

From my experience, as long as you take it gently to start with you should hopefully have no problems. As for the open air pathway letting bugs in - Hmm, this was discussed elsewhere. I do take the plug out when I go swimming - otherwise everything else has been fine.

There are quite a few discussions and reports on the site so i have shown links below, which also have other links within them.

The other matter discussed is how to clean and how to insert. You will see that I use soap and water to clean and no lube for inserting - just make sure it is nice and wet as you slide it in - and that the area around the miatus is also clean and wet at time of insertion.

Your device is also made by a different manufacturer from that used by NotR and myself - steelworxx v steelwerks

At the end of the day you can only try it and see how it goes.

As for pull back, i would think a shorter tube would be just as effective but i have had no problem at all with mine going just beyond the A ring.

http://www.chastitym...rom-steelworxx/

http://www.chastitym...dpost__p__63009

carrie
  10. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Member

As I'm typing these lines my penis is stuffed with an 85mm anatomical (curved) teardrop urethral plug inside the steel tube of my full waistband steel chastity belt, holding also a 5" steel butt plug on the metal crotch plate.

I never had issues.

Re-lubing the entire thing is a pain, but a must as to avoid irritating the butt and the urethra alike.

Urethral play is considered advanced play, which assumes that players are fully aware of the risks and that they know what they are doing. In a word, make sure that the penis plug is extremely clean and free of bacteria, as any reckless urethral play, may result in a nasty Urinary Tact Infection.