1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal stretching game

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by Burger_01, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Mels_Slave

Mels_Slave Junior Member

When I accepted an offer from my once-seemingly vanilla live-in girlfriend, now-Mistress and Owner to sign a slave contract and a enter a 24/7 Ownership relationship, I was very excited to experience something I have always admired as an ultimate expression of one's love and devotion. For my whole life, I've been someone who had always considered himself to be very submissive and urging to serve and please another person to the best of my ability as a "true slave." I proudly wore the slave collar and chastity belt Mistress presented me. What I didn't expect was bending over and accepting a brand new medium-sized silicone butt plug. Anal had never been my favorite sexual activity in my past, but I gave it a try to please Mistress.

I didn't particularly enjoy being plugged at first, especially the multiplier effect of frustration enforced chastity added to the mix. Mistress invested in a locking leather butt plug harness after I was caught removing my plug without permission on more than one occasion. Whether I wanted to or not, I was a slave soon-to-be-plugged. Once the harness arrived, it was fitted securely around my body post haste and tested with my large punishment plug. I was ordered to try removing the anal invader but the harness prevailed and I was unable to remove my plug, much to Mistress' approval... As a corrective measure for my disobedient behavior, my Mistress keeps me permanently plugged with the locking harness at all times. The humiliation of losing my freedom to poop without permission was extremely embarrassing. Now I also had to learn fast to get used to only being allowed 2-3 quick, supervised toilet breaks every day. It didn't take very long to begin noticing effects upon my behavior and overall obedience.

Its been over two years since I received that punishment and it has now become a permanent reminder of my status as owned property. It wasn't painful to adapt to living with a plug inserted 24/7, but it still took quite a lot of getting used to. Now my plug has become a part of me and my body and I have grown into enjoying the constant pleasure it provides while forever reminding me of my enslavement.

I definitely understand what you're talking about here. Mistress Melanie is a fan of watching my plug being inserted. In fact, my Domme enjoys it quite a lot and makes a habit of personally inserting my butt plug on a frequent basis. Mistress Melanie has described this sensation as especially empowering to Her because the act demonstrates, quite effectively, the Dominant role She fulfills in our relationship while at the same time reinforcing my status as Her slave and owned property. This duality of powerful vs. powerless in our Lifestyle is symbolically maintained once my butt plug is kept securely inserted thanks to my locking butt plug harness.

In my humble opinion, I wouldn't recommend permanent plugging for just any submissive or slave- reserve it for the true slave serving in a 24/7 Lifestyle. While I have the humiliation of forever needing to wear a butt plug in order to prevent accidents, I must admit that it has worked magic on my obedience levels and training progress- I don't think I'd be the same level of devoted servant to my Mistress without the butt plug.

Sorry for the long post,

Peace

Mel's Slave

Wendygirl likes this.
  2. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand New Member

Pictures speak a thousand words ;)

3. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

I found that I would cramp if I clean out with water less than 103 degrees Fahrenheit. And I mean a very bad cramp, I'd leave work come home put my arms on my stomach and curl up into a ball and sleep.
    After I learned about water temperature isn't a big problem.

4. ChastityBrigget

ChastityBrigget Junior Member

5. castrated_sissy

castrated_sissy New Member

Hi, I just found this site and I love it. I have done some "plugging" in the past and loved it but I want to get back into it now. I have done some research on some of the latest plugs and have narrowed it down to 2 plugs. The MEO stretching plug or the Oxball stretching plug, both come in 3 sizes. Additionally I'm considering the Black store anal speculum (YES, i want one!) I had attained a "healthy" size at one time and I'd like to get back to or exceed that now. And I am looking for 24/7 wear as soon as I've trained for it awhile.
    sissy

6. Wendygirl

Wendygirl Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome to CM
    There are some wonderful people on here.
    Have a look around and enjoy your self .
    The thing I have found is short necks and not enough difference between the big bit inside the neck and a base that keeps the plug in place but allows you to be able to walk and go about you days work.
    Xx wendy

7. castrated_sissy

Hi Wensy and thank you for your reply. My experience has shown me the same and I'll keep that in mind. The Oxballs ring is short and is attractive to me for that reason but I've seen several videos that used the MEO plug and it looks to work very well. The Oxball rings have a stopper that goes in the thru-hole and the MEO a cap for the same obvious reason. I suppose I'll have to try them both and see which works best. I'll keep you updated and thanks.
    sissy

Wendygirl likes this.
  8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

Wifey uses a silicone butt plug on me for night time along with my cock cage.
    She stretches me with an inflatable penis.

9. Nostromo

Nostromo Active Member

I don't think lube is causing your gas production, simian. What is probably happening is that the stimulation of the plug is causing the gas already there to be pushed down a little faster. If you bear with it, it should pass (pun intended).
    Regarding long term wear and cramping, I find that a plug with a thick "neck" becomes hard to keep in after several hours and wants to push out. Not so much cramps as a weakening of my sphincter. I have a couple of sizes of the "World's Most Comfortable Butt Plug" from Mr. S Leather and can wear it easily overnight or for 16 hours or so during the day. It has a stainless steel body and a thin rubber neck connected to the base. With a little care, I can pass gas around it without risk of it pushing out. (I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the best butt toys are found on gay male sites.)

10. castrated_sissy

11. maid_carrie

maid_carrie Perks

12. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B Staff Member Moderator

13. Wendygirl

Lol
    butt it is one if a kind toy and lube can make life fun.
    So jamima is relatively safe .

However point taken
    Xx wendy

14. Wendygirl

Good Morning
    As this thread was started in oct 09 !
    Maybe bit of an executive summary is needed.
    Putting things up your bottom very pleasant can be punishment or act of submission . Especially as generally your most intimate bit is on display thus reinforce the submission bit ohh so nice

For long term pluging and really all things involving bottoms, enemas.
    Very good for punishment , leaving no marks and plenty of scope for fetish
    nurses.
    Very safe, easy to do, good for you and
    Leave you feeling nice and empty and fresh.

Toys all very safe except for some of the smaller glass ones in my view .
    Lube my favourite j lube water based mix to your liking cheap very very slippery.
    How long it last , next morning you will just fart slippery juice !! Very easy clean
    up just wash out with water.

Will you become incontinent no your bum is an amazing muscle .

Hands free milking yes I have a favourite an Oliver from creative moldings . Hits the spot every time just makes me leak well floid out with absolutely not touching my bits and completely soft.

Be interesting to see where we go now.
    For the record I have been shoving and had things shoved up my bottom for many years and no problems. Just the need for bigger. I have been having enemas for fun again for a long time.
    Now going for bigger and deeper.
    Xx wendy

15. Wendygirl

We shall see if others feel I have hijacked a thread that I did not revive.
    I have tried to tidy up an interesting thread to make it more accessible.
    I can't be responsible for deleted posts can I ??
    Wendyxx

16. Wendygirl

I can't edit my last two posts on this thread will the mods please do so and lock any further comments on my posts thanks
    Wendy xx

17. philfred

philfred I love Lucy xx Staff Member Moderator

I have read and contributed to this post. I believe we are all here to share information. I have looked at what has been posted and can see no hijacking. A question was asked and wendy replied. I think instead of people falling out and then being made to feel uncomfortable by others that they should show a little understanding and acceptance.
    I will not close this post.
    And with that I will fall off my soap box.
    Regards
    slave phil

Wendygirl likes this.
  18. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Member

I am getting fisted (forearm deep) once every 4 - 5 weeks by Mistress (when Mistress unlocks me from my jailbird). To stay "open" for Mistress between fistings, I penetrate myself daily when I shower every morning (with four fingers - knuckle deep). Then, every fifth day, I penetrate myself with a John Holmes UR3 dildo (10" x 2.5") and I "take" all of it. Before every fisting, Mistress opens me up with the John Holmes dildo. Mistress wants to foot me. I will need to further stretch myself. I anticipate getting a BAM dildo (12" x 2.75") to enable taking Mistress's foot! :D

19. Cienna

Cienna butt slut bitch

Apologies if I'm simply having a blonde moment, but I think I must be missing something: I'm assuming that the offending posts have been removed, but I can't see anything wrong with Wendy's comments, as they seem totally apposite to the thread.

Personally, I'm quite glad that this thread bubbled back up to the surface, as it is of interest to me.

Wendygirl likes this.
  20. deeply touched

deeply touched Member