1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal stretching game

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by Burger_01, Oct 5, 2009.

1. deeply touched

deeply touched Member

And have you found one that does

2. castrated_sissy

castrated_sissy New Member

Thank you Cienna. Actually, this thread brought me here and i'm glad it did. Since chastity isn't the problem it used to be, I'd like to concentrate on other areas. I'm researching now to find a suitable anal device (devices) and all the input has been immensely helpful. Though I'm quite the anal pig and would like to jump in and get the Xtreme Restraints model #ac807 @ $239, I have no keyholder at this time (but looking) so it might be more prudent to start with the Huse or MEO stretching rings. PS: you know I'll get the AC807 :)
    sissy

3. Cienna

Cienna New Member

Lol, and I thought "butt slut" might be a bit on the rude side! I hope you don't mind if I borrow that one from time to time...

Regarding the locking plug above, as much as I like the idea of being fitted with a plug I can't remove myself, I find that sort of design awfully "mechanical" for something you're going to stick in a sensitive area - lots of rough looking edges and bits that could pinch! :eek:

If you're in to anal play/stretching, the last thing you want to do is damage the main attraction!

There's a number of lockable butt plug harnesses out there that would have the same end effect (freudian slip???), but would also allow a variety of insertables to be held in place, including those that aren't necessarily "plug-shaped" and would otherwise slip out.