1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody here like catheterization?

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by ll2001248, Aug 24, 2010.

1. ll2001248

ll2001248 Junior Member

2. smartbottom

smartbottom Junior Member

How does that allow you to function? You couldn't go out anywhere, can you?

3. ll2001248

ll2001248 Junior Member

4. SlaveGeorge

SlaveGeorge Junior Member

Sounds exiting. Would like to try it.

5. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

You could also just clamp the tube shut.

6. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

We've used them for long term bondage such as in a sleep sack overnight. allows urine to flow into a large jug. They also make a gas mask type deal that will attached to the jug so every breath you take wreaks of urine. Air bubbles thru the urine on the way to the mask.

7. mplbwb4u

mplbwb4u Willy

I use a CB3000 , KSD-G2 and a condom catheter. Can not get hard or pull out. Can stand to pee. It should be cleaned every 24 hours. I have been this way for over a week now.My photo

8. Live2recievepain

Live2recievepain New Member

I love cath play. I have used several sizes, smaller ones I can wear for an extended amount of time. I love the feeling of it going in and being pulled back out. I heard about a couple of guys that tied them together so they fed each other back and forth. Never tried thatt though.

9. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

I use an external condom style catheter and attach a hose to the catheter, the hose goes into my mouth. Can spend an evening and night like this, recycling the pee. For sleeping best to use a clamp to prevent any leakage on the bed, if the urge comes in the middle if the night, insert tube into mouth, open clamp and pee away, saves a trip to the bathroom.

There are gags and masks you can buy for this but I just use the hose, like sucking through a straw.

10. luvjessi

luvjessi Junior Member

my girlfriend used a foley a few weeks ago... she inserted a 12 and then masturbated me to 5 orgasms in 2 hours. theh she pulled it out. The cum erupts from around the tube. They were by far the greatest orgasms that i have ever experienced.

11. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Sounds like fun but i can't cum 5 times in a day let alone 2 hours unless they are ruined then maybe i could.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

12. kscorleone

kscorleone New Member

I've done this using a milk jug for the fluid and tubes in the jug to filter breath. It was incredibly erotic. Sadly, it was just a prototype unit and couldn;t be worn. I had gotten the idea from some full enclosure latex pics I had seen. May be time to build the next prototype and try again.

13. rickiee_2002a

rickiee_2002a New Member

My Wife is my Mistress/KH ... She is also an RN. She does catheterize me, about 2 to 3 times a month. Sometimes it is to introduce her urine directly into my bladder and other times it is because i am restrained in bed for extended periods of time. This way the urine can drain into a drainage bag and I can then drink it later. There are times she simply puts me in a diaper. i have also had the leg bags for times when she just wants to put me through all of that.

One thing you have to be very careful about is a UTI. Bacteria can easily be transmitted from the tubing into your bladder. There are times She give me an antibiotic afterwards to ward off infection.

i used to be petrified of catheters ... and still don't care for the feelings in my clittie when She puts it in. But, if it makes Her happy ... i am all for it! :)

14. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

i dont think i could do it to be honest
    they hurt going in coming out

15. ilguy59

ilguy59 ilguy59

Hi,
    I do cath myself at times. It is a great feeling. I have never tried it yet being in my chastity device but it sounds like something i would like to try

16. Genny_T

Genny_T New Member

But this is dangerous if not used VERY carefully

17. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Member

It seems very exciting play. How long can you keep it in place ? Do you use baloon type for better retention from day one or is there progressive size and style to be considered ?

18. Shimone

Shimone Member

If you want to move the is no option to a permanent catheter (baloon type). If you won't move much it shouldn't be hard to keep common catheters in place.

How log can you let a catheter in place ?
    plastic catheters should be removed in quite a short time. (usually last just as log as your bladder need to empty)
    latex catheters can be used for about 6 days
    silicon catheters for about 6 weeks

that is if everything is / was sterile...

19. johill

johill Junior Member

Foley catheter is NO fun. It's tube dangles, in fact two tubes - one into bladder and other into balloon which prevents
    removal. I have posted interesting humiliation using this under play. And, remember that the catheter MUST BE
    extremely clean - germs can cause tons of problems. Be safe - be careful, but do have fun !

20. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

My wife/KH is an RN also. She has left me tied to the bed for extended periods and uses the condom type catheter for this. During these periods I have to wear a penis gag and the tube from the catheter goes through the penis so when I have to urinate I have no choice but to drink my urine. She quite often leaves me like this all day while she is at work, and usually comes home to check on me during her lunch time. She says it's a huge turn-on for her to walk into the room and see me tied spreadeagle on the bed with nothing on but the catheter, the penis gag and a blindfold! She says she wants to put a Foley cath in me so she can control my bladder and make me beg to pee. I'm not exactly looking forward to that!