1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BDSM Party Game

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by slave_nemo, Aug 30, 2010.

1. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

A friend of mine (from another forum) is creating a game for a party at his home in October. It is board game for 8-10 players. He is going to have physical activity cards to be drawn by players (both Dominant and submissive). He needs suggestions for those cards. Here is his post:

"I need help. I am in the beginning stages of creating a BDSM board game. I want to include a stack of cards with physical activities for the players to perform. They must be fairly simple so as not to be too disruptive of the game itself. I need activities for both Dominants and submissives. However, I am having difficulty coming up with suitable ideas. The following criteria should apply:

1. They need not be gender-specific (but may be).
    2. Tasks can be performed by a single person or by one to another.
    3. They should not require any elaborate equipment (such as St. Augustine's cross or spanking bench, etc.) but small props are okay.

Other than that, please let your minds be as devious, sadistic or humiliating as they can be."

I was hoping some of you could come with some ideas, perhaps some tease and denial?

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

Not an expert here myself. But I was recently in touch with someone who is, member here but he's not posted a while. I may send him an email. But in the game being created what's the proportion FD:ms (I assume it's that way round , or is there switching?)

3. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Some ideas for cards:

Five lashes on the ass
    Five lashes on the tits (Male or female)
    Kiss hostesses ass
    Kiss the feet of the person on your left five times
    For males, take off your pants (first draw), underpants (second draw) put on panties (third draw)
    Nipple clamps on one nipple
    Nipple clamps on both nipples
    Play with your own nipples for 60 seconds
    Stroke your own genitals for 60 seconds
    Place panties over your head and face and leave them there for the duration of the game.
    For males or females, remove clothes and put on a baby doll night gown.
    For females, remove blouse and bra and tie a rope around breasts.
    Insert butt plug (can be done modestly in another room then return to game (everyone will know)

4. slave_nemo

The mix is one Mistress, 2 Masters, 4 female subs, and 2 male subs. At least until they get more members. I only know Master JBD from a gathering I went to several years ago. He says he has come up with a suitable game, I don't know what it is yet. He told me it was based on Trivial Pursuit. On the other forum he said the players would be given a random task to perform instead of answering a question when trying to win a pie wedge. The player will be able to opt out by refusing the random challenge and trying for another one. But he still needs lots of tasks!

5. slave_nemo

I'll pass these along to him. Thanks ever so much! These sound pretty good!