1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be Careful What You Wish For Guide by Sarah Jameson

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by blueballs, Aug 30, 2011.

1. blueballs

blueballs Junior Member

looking for opinions on the guide by Sarah Jameson on chastity and denial. I started to purchase it, mainly for my wife to read, but at $47 I wanted to see if I could get some feedback first.
    Her blog is very interesting and fun to follow if you haven't checked it out before.

2. Keuschling

Keuschling Perks

Hi blueballs,

the guide is fantastic, i own it myself (unfortunately have no wife or gf to read it though).

Although there is only little information that you could not collect yourself from reading through various forums and other sites, i think it is the most realistic and comprehensive guide on the market. i can only recommend it for any newbie to chastity, or those interested and involved. Sarah has a very unique style in writing, it is very entertaining, and it is a profund source of realistic and valuable information without being too extreme. A good investment, but be careful, your wife might like it more than you expect... ;-)

Chaste regards,
    Keuschling

3. phoopha

phoopha Junior Member

I've got a copy which my wife has read. She really enjoyed it and it helped to put her mind at ease regarding the whole idea of locking me for longer. infact, it even led to us ordering a Lori 2C!

4. TCFun

TCFun New Member

My wife read the book and the main lesson she took from the book was her willingness to keep me locked and denied longer. She used to be concerned about leaving me denied for more than 2-4 weeks. Now she has no problem keeping me teased and denied for months between orgasms.

Be careful what you wish for !!!

5. Shimone

Shimone Member

I didn't buy her book (no need for that ;)), but reading her blog and guide was entertaining and it might be even helpfull convincing someone else of chastity. Maybe not in the way that it might include something you couldn't come up with yourself, but in showing that from the point of someone elso chastity don't have to be that stange either. ;)

And the militant way she denies that her way of chastity could include any element of D/s makes it even more fun to read.^^

6. 2good2bTrue

2good2bTrue New Member

We just started to play with chastity a few weeks ago, we are very new to this.
    I finally bought this book last week.

It's great!

My wife just started to read it.
    She loves it so far (and I know she will enjoy it all as she reads on) , due to the non-threatening, down-to-earth style.

And yes... In my opinion, it can really get those ;) radical :) ideas of serious orgasm control, into the head (and heart) of a woman totally new to this idea; even if she is a non-kinky, vanilla, religious housewife that gets turned off by bdsm in general. ( that's what I think based on how it's written... I'm still waiting for my wife to read on....I surely hope she will 'get the point' .. )

One might argue that most things in the book you can find by spending weeks on the web...However; In my humble opinion; instead of spending hours on hours on 'trying' to put together a clear realistic picture about this very special lifestyle, it's worth spending the money and you get a beautifully written book that covers all the aspects.

Good luck!

7. jnuts

jnuts New Member

We considered buying it. $47 can buy some pretty sweet toys though. ;)

8. kinkywife

kinkywife New Member

Sounds an interesting book, has anyone got a link for her site?

9. Shimone

Shimone Member

http://www.malechastityblog.com/

10. urbanizing

urbanizing New Member

I bought a copy last year and haven't really put it into practice until recently. We bought a beginner version cb6000s two weeks ago to start playing and experimenting with male chastity. I gave the pdf to my wife and after some days she read it through and was very interested and curious about this all. We are a normal couple with no intentions in anything else than the reasons Sarah wrote about - Its great that she doesn't put any focus on any fetish, sissy or bondage and keeping it clean and fresh!

We two personally don't know yet where this is all leading :) we are open for anything. Its too early for me to hand over the keys yet, still need to get adjusted to the device (specially the nights are interesting), but once this is done... :) can be a way for a year or longer. I´ll leave that decision to my wife.

So far we can fully recommend that ebook, its a great start into male chastity specially if you want it clean from all fetish, bondage and FLR stuff!

11. jnuts

jnuts New Member

That is exactly where my wife and I are. As things go, we are definitely on the vanilla end of the spectrum.

12. digby

digby New Member

Count this as another positive review for Jameson's book. I had seen her blog before, never paid it much attention, and moved on with my life. When I came across this thread last week, I took another look, signed up to download her free ebook (on tease and denial) and never looked back. I bought her Ultimate guide this morning and read it in its entirity this afternoon. Personally, I feel the book will be invaluable in helping us along on our journey.

Two thumbs up from me.

13. philfred

philfred I love Lucy xx Staff Member Moderator

I think this is a really good book, bought it - read it - had an issue downloading and Sarah the author replied and was helpful. Its also nice to read from someone who is not into cuckold, sissy, slave play and its more of a choice...very interesting...

14. subklik

subklik Office Girl Staff Member Moderator

Interesting, i have read her blog but i stopped when i realized she really misses the point in a lot of areas,
    She was on this site for a while but she was banned.
    She was quite contentious and self righteous it seemed to me that she thought she had the only way and every one else was a fool. Her attitude on this site is what made me stop reading it.
    However, on her own site i am sure she feels more in control and as such will be much nicer when selling you things.

I will repeat what I have said often before, this site is the single most friendly and welcoming BDSM/chastity type of website on the net. i LOVE it here. i did not complain about her but was glad to see the last of her posts.