Bon4

Discussion in 'Bon4' started by Kittling, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Veupa

Veupa Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
  2. Slave4you

Slave4you Locked Forever

Local Time:
    Birdlocked vs Bon4

:sign0014:Searching "SPAM Bon4" on google, i'm falling here and suddenly i understand why i received this e-mail.:spider:
    I remember now, thanks this forum, i ordered on tickelberry a few years ago.

Strange is that i have birdlocks and i just thought it was a new one from birdlocked, here in Switzerland!

I worried for a little while about my confidentiality and my privacy and yes, for the mailing unlike the device, there was a lack of transparency.
    This forum helped me cut Paranoia really fast.

However, after looking at Jak video, i want a BON4 now...:sign0095: I love the idea of a Silicone CB3000-like.
    it will be easier to put it in than a birdlock,
    and different ring's size is really a good idea for novice people or for experimenting different tightenings.

My first birdlocked is more than 1 year old. It's almost the same as JakkZone's one, on the youtube video.
    Chance is mine, the standard ring' size 45mm is correct for me, however at beginning, it's not really easy to put it in.

My birdlocked turned yellow just a little, after long warm bath and some sun expositions, but i'd like to ask:
    "how did you make turn the colour of your birdlocked so yellow on that video? months of dirt or weeks of sun?"

My second buy was a mini black birdlocked :cancan: and it fits me like a glove, not like my first one in which i was floating a little.
    My third one is a pink one with some pikes on it and she really like that one on me,
    a really good device for gaming! but for me it's only for a few hours,:Locker:
    i can't bear pikes more than a few hours!

But after Having laughed looking at that video, mixed with the taste of intrigue some posts have given me,
    it leaves me skeptical!

Birdlocked Pico i received for Christmas is almost as clear as the New Bon4, but in that video Birdlocked/Bon4 :anim_63:.

And the still fragile little white box in which birdlocked is, was already differently designed last summer 2009.

This box on the video looks more like the one i got in my first order february 2009.
    I'm almost sure, but as i said, this ridiculous white little box is not made to be retained and the first one ended up in the trash.:chores037:
    The one from my 2nd and 3rd order are still here, and there's no correspondance with the old one on the video

So i'm asking: why put an old used degraded birdlocked saying it's a new one beside a entirely new Bon4 on a video comparison?

Maybe just an angry birdlock customer, that had bad experiences with it in the past and taking out his old degraded birdlock
    to compare with the new Bon4. It is a little bit deceitful in that case? Isn't it?
    However it's strange how Jak seems to have interrest in Bon4 product and Rico in birdlocked.

Ohhhh my god, i got it, it's huge! Maybe a new Silicon Chastity Device Battle (SCDB) begins here and now,
    with members of the two opposite teams...

:angledevil3jb:

3. golfrog

golfrog Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    You're clearly imagining things where there aren't. Obviously, JakkZone has tried to provide a nice visual comparison between two products he owned, a comparison of interest to many people. I believe he succeeded greatly.

You can't expect a private individual on a forum to go buy a second brand new expensive item just so that the comparison is more fair, especially when, in all likelihood, he wasn't aware his Birdlocked had grown old. Since you are a Birdlocked fan (or employee?), and have the financial means to buy several such devices, why don't you make a video?

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Don't make me lock this thread.

I have no problems with people voicing their opinions, but I don't like it when it starts to edge towards name-calling.

Please post your PERSONAL EXPERIENCES of the device in question, rather than questioning whether or not the poster before you is a liar.

People here are intelligent enough to take what they need from each and every review, and ditch any ideas they think are fabricated.

Play nice. :HappyDay:

5. Chinesebob

Chinesebob Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Bon4 in US availability

I contacted bon4 and they directed me to extreme restraints. Extreme restraints contacted me and said they were in customs now and would be available to US customers soon.

6. spaiii

spaiii slave prince albert

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Bon 4

Has anyone here either seen or used the new Bon 4 ?

It looks quite a bit like the Birdlocked, Almost a clone
    100% silicon, however it sports separate testie rings as dose the CB line

I’m currently in a CB5k and do love it...however it dose allows me to get erections, although I cannot stimulate myself to cum while wearing it!
    almost... The Perfect Device for me…

However my Mistress/Kh wises to keep me limp

I have a 45mm (standard) Birdlocked, and no mater what I just can’t get an erection while wearing it…Very purposeful as a chastity device goes!
    But the testie ring is just too tight for more than 24 hours for me.

I was looking for the 50mm PA Birdlocked so here is another choice in the mix. PA ring use is a must !

http://www.bon4.co.uk/

http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/chastity-devices/bon4-male-chastity-device/chs067.html

Any feedback will be most appreciated

Thanks SPA

7. spaiii

Local Time:
    Compare BON4 VS Birdlocked

Bon 4 Dimensions
    Overall length fully assembled: 111 mm
    Internal cage length: 65 mm
    Cage opening: 35 mm
    Ring Sizes: 41 mm; 47 mm; 52 mm
    Fully assembled weight: 90 grammes (with middle size ring)
    Material: Premier Grade silicone
    Color: Transparent Clear

Birdlocked
    Measurements of the Classic, PICO and PA model:

Total sheath length: 95 mm: 3.7 inches (95 mm)
    Ring length: 30 mm: 1.18 inches (30 mm)
    Sheath length: 2.53 inches (65 mm)
    Tube diameter: 1.30 inches (33 mm)
    Number of air holes: 7
    Minimum silicone thickness: 0.15 inches (4 mm)

Mini model
    Total sheath length: 3.3 inches (84 mm)
    Ring length: 1.18 inches (30 mm)
    Sheath length: 2.12 inches (54 mm)
    Tube diameter: 1.18 inches (30 mm)
    Number of air holes: 5
    Minimum silicone thickness: 0.15 inches (4 mm)

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is a 3 page thread on this already.... 6 posts below yours. I will merge them later.

9. spaiii

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,
    I had look for posts on the Bon 4, but guess I missed them
    Please except my apologies
    Thank you for the merge
    spa

10. spaiii

Local Time:
    New Clear Birdlocked

Looks Like were going to see a Clear version of the Birdlocked

Its not yet out, but really soon.

Last week before I found the link to the new Bon4,

I was at the Birdlocked web site and noticed that their photos of the transparent devices were quite a bit more clear than the opaque (white translucent) color that mine was

Loving the new look I dropped them an email below

De : xxxx xxxxx[mailto:xxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com]
    Envoy : dimanche 2 mai 2010 02:39
    : info@birdlocked.com
    Objet : Birdlocked PA new Clear look...?

I have a question regarding the Birdlocked Prince Albert , in 50mm Transparent.
    On the Birdlocked site, http://www.birdlocked.com/male_chastity_device/male_chastity.asp

You show both the CDC 10 and PA models as very clear looking.

Did the photographer put some kind of latex dressing, on them?

Or do they make them like this now?

I bought a 45mm a while back thats more opaque (white transparent) in color

I love the Clear look

Q Are those a newer process ? and do you have them for sale ?

I would like a 50mm PA Transparent (Clear)
    Im hoping to hear that you have what Im looking for,

Thank you for your time and your products.

Sincerely. xxxx xxxxx

RE: Birdlocked PA new Clear look...?‏
    Sent: Mon 5/03/10 8:51 PM
    To: 'xxxx xxxxx' (xxxxxxxx@hotmail.com)

Hello,
    Its not yet out, but really soon.
    Best regards

11. spaiii

Local Time:
    Ordered my bon4

I Ordered my Bon4 off eBay UK shipping is by Royal Mail, (flat rate) sounds like slow boat which means somthing like 2 to 3 weeks to Hawaii... hopefully it doesnt get held up in customs.

Im real curious about the fit.

I tried a standard 45mm Birdlocked and although the ring was too tight the cage was perfect (for me) in that it did not allow any swelling to occur so not even a partial erection was possible.

My concern is the larger inside circumference and length of the Bon4 cage may allow swelling to occur.

My experience with a cb3000 was that as swelling started mostly nocturnal, it would pull the base ring forward causing incredible painful ball burning

So only time will tell if the Bon4 is the right fit for my cock,

I still want one of the new 50mm Birdlocked.... when??? it is released for sale in the new clear looking silicon (like the Bon4) just have to see if the Bon4 dose the job first

Bon4 Anyone here wearing one yet? Any photos? A review would be most appreciated.

SPA

12. lockd

lockd New member

Local Time:
    I bought the bon4 a few month ago. Very, very easy to pull out. And very uncomfortable. But after adding some pushpins to prefent pulling out it seems to do what it's suppose to. And after wearing it for a while it got comfortable as well. It works, once modified. But just as a stadard product it's a joke!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice