Brand New Birdlock and BirdCage

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by ChastityJockNC, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ChastityJockNC

ChastityJockNC Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    This innovative male chastity device is as easy to put on as a cock ring! The Mini Birdlocked device is made of flexible silicone for the ultimate in comfort. While it is easy to put on, its security is not at all compromised. The material is water resistant and unbreakable, and features a unique locking mechanism that keeps the penis from leaving the sheath. The shorter sheath length means security that is a perfect fit. Seven air holes ensure that everything remains hygienic even when worn for extended periods of time. The Birdlocked device is discreet enough to be worn under clothing, and can be cut with scissors if necessary for emergency removal.

Measurements: Mini Birdlocked Chastity Device is approx. 3.3 inches or 8.4 cm in length; has a tube diameter of approx. 1.2 inches or 3 cm; and a ring width of approx. 1.2 inches or 3 cm. Ring diameter is 40 mm.

Material: 100-percent medical grade silicone.

Prevent a complete erection with the super secure Bird Cage Chastity Device! Experience the pleasure of anticipation and the power play of chastity by keeping him locked up until you decide he should be free. This high-quality chastity device allows you to have complete control over the sexual freedom of your partner! Tease and please him, but ensure that he cannot become fully erect. Simply place the ring section behind the testicles and then insert the penis into the cage. Fit the two pieces together and close them with the included small padlock. Cage-style body allows for easy cleaning and urination.

Size: Size medium. Cock ring measures approx. 1.75 inches inside diameter; cock cage measures approx. 6 inches total length and 5.5 inches in circumference.

The Birdlocked is $90.00 and Birdcage is $80.00

Attached Files:

2. rbrboyftlauderdale

rbrboyftlauderdale Senior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    I am interested in the bird locked. Want to know if you would take less than that also I am in the US and want to know what the cost of shipping is. Please let me know I am very interested. I have always wanted to be in a bird locked but the prob is that money is very tight right now as I just moved and I am not working. Thanks and hope to talk soon

3. juliesheecums

juliesheecums Junior Member

Cuckoldress
    Cheshire
    Local Time:
    1:40 PM

4. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    still have them?????
    lacy02

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice