Cage length measuring/sizing

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by garcon jouet, Jun 27, 2013.

1. garcon jouet

garcon jouet New member

Local Time:
    9:36 AM
    I have the following questions related to the measurement instructions for the cage length of the jail bird.

1) When you took your measurement and subtracted 1/4 inch did you further round down or up? I am coming in at 2" 5/8 and wondering if I should round down to 2" 1/4?

2) MM says to make sure to measure when the penis is flaccid not shriveled. I'm not sure I know the difference.
    The only time I think i am shriveled is if i am in cold water. Is it safe to assume that my smallest size is my flaccid size unless I just went swimming or had a cold shower?

3) I am curious to hear from others whose scrotum hangs low. How did you measure the length? I have been measuring from the point where the skin from my scrotum meets with the penis rather than pushing further back past the cavities and into the ball sac.

Answers to some or all of the above would be greatly appreciated!

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    1) All things being equal, it's better to round down rather than up.

2) Flaccid would be the 'normal' size of your penis when you're just sitting around, doing nothing, not particularly aroused. Think about when you're cutting the grass, or having dinner, etc. Shriveled would be when your penis actually retreats. 'Turtleing' is when your penis backs up so far, just the tip is visible (like a turtle in it's shell). Mine can retreat so far the cage actually appears empty, as if I don't even have a penis. More often than not, when you're cold, you're shriveled.

3) Tricky issue. Some men measure from the top and subtract the 1/4 inch. That gives you an approximation of the base ring and the gap before you get to the cage itself. Although maybe a 1/2 inch would be better, depending on the gap required. I would say when in doubt, measure measure measure, and go for the smallest length.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  3. Ljsw

Ljsw Member

Local Time:
    When I received my JailBird, my first reaction was that the cage wasn't long enough! as I expected it to the be length I measured. In fact I emailed MM to check. The answer came back, the cage length is sized so that if you drew a line along the centre of the cage (a curved line), from the tip, to where the centre of your penis joins the body wall, the length of the line is the measurement they use (hope I have that right, no doubt MM will say if not). The actual cage length is determined by this measurement, the gap size and the diameter of the ring metal.

So what you are doing is measuring the actual length, and using the scrotum/shaft junction as a base-line is a good approximation - you could use the top of the shaft/body wall as an alternative.

Being a "grower" my second finger was a perfectly adequate "ruler", so over several days and under varying conditions, I simply placed the tip of the finger onto the shaft/scrotum junction, without pushing inwards, just gently touching, and lay the shaft along the finger, taking note of where the tip ended up. After these tests, I then used a ruler to get the actual length along my finger. In my case that was 2 1/4" and I used that measurement, no deduction.

The result is a perfect fit, unless I am really cold, my shaft just touches the inner end of the cage, and the diameter is a very comfortable snug fit - it completely stops an erection developing so there is none of the pulling on the balls!

4. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Your device should fit your normal flaccid size penis like a glove. You do not want to account for the gap or the base ring when you measure for length. It is just the length of the normal flaccid size penis.
    Make sure and measure the underside from where the scrotum and penis meet to the tip.

This was said by Billus above and was spot on!!!!
    "Flaccid would be the 'normal' size of your penis when you're just sitting around, doing nothing, not particularly aroused. Think about when you're cutting the grass, or having dinner, etc. Shriveled would be when your penis actually retreats. 'Turtleing' is when your penis backs up so far, just the tip is visible (like a turtle in it's shell). "

The length of the cage is measured directly down the center of the cage.
    Please email maturemetal@grandecom.net with any questions.
    Thanks
    Mistress MatureMetal

Billus likes this.
  5. Mistress A

Mistress A Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Trust that this Mistress knows what she is speaking of !!!

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  6. detainee

detainee Member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    I understand the "fitting like a glove" part when flaccid. The difference is that your finger is rigid and can be put into a glove without flopping around.

If the device is "snug" like a glove, how does one enter the device like the Queen's Keep when flaccid, especially when the head is a bit larger than the shaft? When trying the plastic sizing rings, I fit snugly in the 1.25. Yet I have to tug gently on the head to pull the ring down the shaft...something that is probably not an option with the actual device. Even the tiniest bit of excitement causes a bit of growth that causes the gentle tug to become a more firm tug to don the sizing ring. Should I go the size above which is less snug? Or perhaps request a 1 5/16 vs a 1 3/8?

7. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    In the above discussion, please note that we're all discussing length; you see to be asking about width. You have a lot more latitude in this area; some users suggest a tighter fit, others a looser one. My opinion is that you should try to get as close as possible without in any way obstructing the flow of blood and especially urine. So I would tend to err on the side of caution. If you have to tug to get into 1.25, then I would go with something larger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice