Chore chart

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by John, Nov 26, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. John

John Member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    My mistress is looking for a reward chore chart with points. When I earn a certain points I get a release. I read Mistress Eva got a chore chart but I didn't manage to get in contact with hear. Anybody who nows where to find a list like that?

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    Havent heard of the one your looking for but I love the idea. Wouldnt it be more fun to make your own or are you just needing something to go by?
    At any rate, once you get it done post it so we can all see.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    This sounds like a fun idea! Here's an interesting place to get started: Chore Charts Gallery.

Let us know what you come up with!

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

4. John

John Member

Local Time:
  5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    funny that several posts relate to what i was just getting ready to put up... our own version of a chastity game using points and marbles for random orgasms! i will try to get a link in once i have it posted!

Here it is... suggestions welcome!
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=910

6. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Newsub4a - ever idea help hope my mistress would like it:animal0028:

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:21 AM
    Very nice newsub - I like your little game... Of course, I would add a section of rewards for achievements in femming as well. BUt the marble idea is flexible enough to work - regardless of the particular kink or chores...

Very nice!

8. Mistress Eva

Mistress Eva Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:21 AM
    Hi everyone, sorry I didn't send this to you before John. i didn't have it in a sendable format and then didn't get round to making it so - I'll send this to you by email now too. Apologies that the below isn't going to appear as it does in the excel sheet but hopefully you get the general gist. The reason i made this was because I wanted my sub to get better at doing the housework, hence all the chores are centred around that. They're the same every day and need to be done within a certain time. When I am around to supervise how long it takes electra to finish each chore she gets spanked once for every minute over she is. she also has to re-do the chore from scratch if it's not done to my satisfaction and receives minus points for it too. she is able to work off minus points by receiving punishments, the amount depend on their severity. she can also gain points for extra service like polishing my boots, giving me an orgasm etc but these have to be agreed so it doesn't interfere with general service (i.e. she can't demand a point for making me a cup of tea, it has to come from me and be agreed) and she can only gain half points for these. she will also gain demerits for ongoing misdemeanours like not walking properly, curtseying properly, talking back etc etc. points are added up at the end of the day and carried over to the next day, the next week, etc. Hope this makes sense. If she reaches our agreed positive total then she is allowed to cum outside of our agreed timeframe or receive some other reward, again based on a list developed together. Hope my blethering on has made some sense and any further ideas would be really welcomed.

Luckily for her we have a small apartment and no garden so the amount of chores she has to perfect are limited.

CURRENT TOTAL
    MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY
    General X X X X X X X
    20mins

Washing Up X X X X X X X
    20mins

Drying up X X X X X X X
    20mins

Machine wash X X X X
    10mins

Drying clothes X X X X
    10mins

Putting away clothes X X X X
    15 mins

Sweeping Floors X X X X
    20mins

Hoovering X
    10 mins

Making bed X X X X X X X
    5 mins

Changing sheets X
    10 mins

Handwashing X
    30mins

Mopping X
    20mins

Surfaces X X X X X X X
    20mins

Inside cupboards X
    30mins

Full bathroom X
    30 mins

Putting away weekly shop X
    20 mins

Other misdemeanours

Punishments received

Service received

TOTAL

9. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    This is a very nice list, Mistress Eva! Thank You for posting it. It is giving dollyanne ideas! Dolly also likes the point about demerits for not being femmy enough. That is an excellent idea for a sissy gurl! Being properly dressed and made up, walking, talking, and being properly swishy and limp wristy are good training points.

The times are interesting too. Dollyanne uses a simple digital timer to track her time. The timer counts down and when it goes off it starts counting up to indicate how "late" dollyanne is in finishing. Your electra could do something similar when You are not there and be trained to record the time under and over for each task. You could then make the proper adjustments to her rewards and punishments. Just an idea.

Curtsey,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

10. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much Mistress Eva to take the time- your list are a very big help. I think my Goddess will love it. A very strict plan your subs got;-)

11. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Any suggestion Miss D?

12. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Suggestions for achievements in femming???

OH MY - YES... but the specific goals depend a great deal on the preferences of your Mistress. For example; does She prefer you a little femmed or would She prefer that you were completely in the role of a sissy gurl? If it's the later, then the rules are simple:
    Rewards are for feminine comportment and deportment.
    Demerits for anything - dress, behavior, even your speech that remotely has a male aura to it.

Of course, I believe in strict supervision. I find that a gurl performs so much better when there is a small degree of fear in her - of punishment. Corporal punishment is very influential.

13. fictionwriter

fictionwriter lost key

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    Chore Charts

Can anyone direct me to a chore chart or assignment list?

14. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Miss D - I have never been into the fem thing. After some chastity time I got a little curious. Maybe to introduce it as a punishment into the chore chart.

15. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Miss D - I have not introduced it to my Mistress yet. I'm into a little fem I think. Maybe the best way to introduce it to the lifestyle would be through the chore chart. At the same time I afraid...

16. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well john... there is one way to find out - of course. But just remember that your Mistress may have an entirely different opinion. I think punishment panties is a wonderful way to get started and who know where it might lead...

Don't be scared sweety... think of it as an experiment and a good chance to know yourself and what you are capable of. Don't you dare go through life missing opportunites out of fear... A simple question to your Mistress solves the riddle and then you will know... We might have to start calling you joanna...

17. John

John Member

Local Time:
    punishment panties what a great idea I'm wondering how my mistress would take that suggestion:boobeyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice