1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going Off Gags

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by slavej74, Dec 12, 2012.

1. slavej74

slavej74 New Member

Has anyone else 'gone off' having a gag in their mouth? I don't know why but i'm disliking it more and more...as daft as it sounds, brushing my teeth also brings on the same sort of feeling.

I've recently bought a soft bit gag which i hope to try out soon, am i going to be stuck with a muzzle gag the only choice?
    :(

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B Staff Member Moderator

I use a ballgag on My sissymaid when her constant chattering (usually drivel) gets completely on my nerves. I doubt that she likes it, but it does the job it was designed for.

petevans likes this.
  3. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Well-Known Member

I too dislike gags, they make me wretch.
    The only thing I like in my mouth is cock lol!!!!

4. hijk

hijk Active Member

I bought this fancy ball gag from Scott Paul earlier this year, with slots into it to make it easier on the jaw (as your teeth go into the slots)... thing is, a few years ago I had some problems with my jaw (that I had forgotten about) where I had cracked it in and out of position too much and now my jaw can get too sore if stretched open for too long.

So I finally got an opportunity to wear it as part of a scene a few months back (as I feel a bit ridiculous using it on my lonesome) and got reminded about this when my jaw got rather sore soon into the scene :(

5. philfred

philfred Lucy x Staff Member Moderator

Mistress B - with respect don't you find that drivel turns into dribble with a ball gag ;-) ....

Mistress Deborah will gag me sometimes - my favourites are the butterfly gags that once pumped up are stuck in but I do know that Mistress Deborah likes the ball gag with dildo attached when worn by me... I cannot think why ;-)

My favourite gag though I only get when I am a very lucky slave and that's Mistress's soggy knickers tied into my mouth - I go very quiet for some reason :)

slave phil

6. slave stroppy

slave stroppy senior member

I think there is tremendous sex appeal in being gagged at first especially when it is something new but in reality when it is
    fitted you lose any ability to make any input at all to a scene or conversation and have to just wait until it is removed in order
    to comment on its use. It is a great turn on like most things when you are trying to get it brought into your play sessions but
    like most things if it works and does the job it was designed for (stopping you blabbing)then it can become a little tiresome. Most of us like to feel we can steer things just a little during play but gagged you lose a major tool in your armoury.
    slave stroppy (to Mistress Deborah)

7. slavej74

slavej74 New Member

Oh i love being gagged...its just it doesn't seem to agree with me any more for some reason :( I loved nothing more than to have my good lady bouncing up and down on the dildo gag while i'm tied up and my cock locked away!!!

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B Staff Member Moderator

@Mistress B - with respect don't you find that drivel turns into dribble with a ball gag ;-) ....
    Most amusing. philfred dribble is messy but thankfully silent.