Housework?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Wench, Oct 9, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    I was just reading the blog of a Mistress whom I find particularly enlightening in terms of understanding Femdom and Female led relationships. She was annoyed at having to nag her husband, and also annoyed that he had not been doing his "share" of the housework. She had appropriately disciplined him and vented her frustrations, bringing him back into line. But I was surprised he was only doing a "share" of the chores, and doing those badly, to the point were she felt she was nagging.

When practicing Femdom both my wife and I accept that I am to do all the cleaning and all the cooking. In fact I am to do anything she says. That there is no nagging, she orders me, she does not ask, I am to obey immediately. Every evening after work I prepare dinner and clean up. I also plan the meals and order groceries. Many evenings I then work through a list of household cleaning chores that Mistress defines, as she relaxes. I only relax if she is happy with the house and allows me to do so. The only time she might do housework is if she wants to. This is what I would expect in a Femdom relationship.

How many of you submissive men are expected to do all the housework?

How many of you dominant women demand this of their men?

P.S.
    Mistress just offered to make me a salad wrap for lunch, she pointed out that I am "privileged" that she would do this for me. She's absolutely right. I love it when she's stern.

2. slave_aiden

slave_aiden Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    I am expected to do a lot of the housework, and most of the cooking; She wishes that I was available to do all the chores. However, she realizes that my long and sometimes strange work hours together with having to raise a child, do not allow for me to do 100% of everything as you described.

3. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Same here. She hasn't done dishes or laundry in several years. I do LOTS of the housework etc, but she does things when she chooses to. She does more than I'd expect, but she chooses to. She does not HAVE to. That's the difference.

She actually loves working in the yard, so I rarely get the chance to mow the lawn. She likes to do it. She works in her flower gardens etc.

She tells me what I am to do and does what she chooses to do. She is not helpless and completely pulls her weight. The difference is that she does only what she wishes to do. Fortunately, it's quite a lot.

4. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    This is what I expect a Femdom relationship to be. Mistress may choose to help out, may choose to do the things she likes, and may choose to support her submissive (after all this is what a loving relationship is all about), but ultimately it is her choice to make, while it is expected that we do these things.

5. Kozation

Kozation Her Property

Writer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I did a lot of the housework & cooking because it had to be done. My wife would ask me & I usually would do as she requested. I only slept 6 hours at night.

If my Miss requested it, I would willingly do it. I enjoy pleasing her! :party-051:

6. Maid Penny

Maid Penny Member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    I am a little in between on this. Certainly anything my Mistress (who is also my partner) wants me to do I do without question but the problem is She finds it difficult to delegate to me, (Her slave), many household chores. Mistress does all the cooking (She is a better cook than I ) and starts many other household jobs. When I volunteer to do it she relaxes and allows it but still finds it hard to sit back and let Her slave do it for Her.
    She is very forceful in other ways such as bondage, inflicting pain on me etc but the housework is proving tricky for Her to exert Her dominance over me.

Julie

7. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    I do almost all the housework and all of the cooking. The only housework I don't do is laundry and that is primarily because I am somewhat colorblind and we don't want to risk my screwing up clothes. Madam used to just separate everything and have me do it, but reallized it made more sense for her to just throw loads in the washer in the morning beforre she leave for the office and have me deal with the (hang, dry, fold, etc.) when they were done..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice