1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many chaste subs are there?

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by dubsub, Feb 9, 2009.

1. wickedmichael

wickedmichael Junior Member

dubsub,
    I am in Ireland too (kildare), but I am a dominant hedonistic, keyholder.

Love that your Mistress has you locked up, frustrated and so controlled...

.. and I do hope she starts keyholding. I do get some requests from people (throught Gaire) but most people just want to talk about it, not be locked up.

Horny regards to your wife !

Michael.
  2. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

I've often wondered about the same thing. I've also wondered if there are females out there who are chastity subs as well. I know there are some devices for female chastity but I've yet to come across any content on-line relating to real-life female chastity. The idea intrigues me. My g/f has expressed interest in playing along with me. (She is a switch as well.) One scenario I find thrilling is both of us dressed as maids cleaning the house all day together while both locked in chastity. The keys would be kept in some sort of timed safe where we wouldn't be able to unlock ourselves until well into the night. I'm sure after a full day and night of serving as maids together we would be ready to devour each other. If we didn't just pass out from all the housework! Lol! A bit off topic but thought I'd share.
  3. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

My apologies to allfullup. I missed your question about the URL to the TV feature. No such luck. It was a short feature on a local station- I don't even remember which channel. There was nothing kinky about the presentation. They concentrated on the small business aspect and the fact that the business employed 10 or 15 people in a small town and had some how made a success out of manufacturing an odd item which for some reason was purchased by a limited number of people worldwide most of whom considered it a novelty.
  4. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

I would like to have a idea of how many locked guys r out in the world,if the device makers would just tell us of there sals # s we would have a idea.u got to figure though ,not all devices sold r still used, us into chasity often buy several devices,and some people might not b into it no more so we got more devices dooing nothing ,i would guess that like 1 in every 3 devices sold r still used.what u think?
  5. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Junior Member

I am hoping that within 20 years there will be a worldwide law that says all men must wear chastity devices upon marriage. All problems in the world would be solved right then and there.
  6. knightservant

knightservant Mistress Nasty's slut slave

Given how many devices many of us have bought each, the sales figures will have to be appropriately divided. I think we've bought 8...
  7. sirius

sirius sirius

i have read some articles that seem to indicate male chastity is utilized more than we think and is growing very quickly. Most are very quiet about it in their day to day lives, but i just bet more men are locked than we think and more than ever before. i certainly love being locked and under the control of a dominant Woman. http://www.chastitymansion.com/ticker/ticker.php?pic=vo4s3fpl6npykqfn

[​IMG]
  8. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily emily

Well at the BDSM events i've been to i seem to be the only sissymaid permanently locked up, though there are a couple of people i know who do so on an occasional basis.
    emily
  9. julias

julias Casual self locker, online supervision would help!

So much depends upon the partner wanting to play the game, or not (as in my case). I think numbers will rise when more women realise the power that they can gain from doing so. The best I can hope for is some online control.
  10. BoyforYam

BoyforYam New Member

I just did a poll in my street and the results were 2% who were willing to publicly admit it.