1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many chaste subs are there?

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by dubsub, Feb 9, 2009.

1. knightservant

knightservant Mistress Nasty's slut slave

Given how many devices many of us have bought each, the sales figures will have to be appropriately divided. I think we've bought 8...

2. sirius

sirius sirius

i have read some articles that seem to indicate male chastity is utilized more than we think and is growing very quickly. Most are very quiet about it in their day to day lives, but i just bet more men are locked than we think and more than ever before. i certainly love being locked and under the control of a dominant Woman. http://www.chastitymansion.com/ticker/ticker.php?pic=vo4s3fpl6npykqfn

[​IMG]

3. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily emily

Well at the BDSM events i've been to i seem to be the only sissymaid permanently locked up, though there are a couple of people i know who do so on an occasional basis.
    emily

4. julias

julias Casual self locker, online supervision would help!

So much depends upon the partner wanting to play the game, or not (as in my case). I think numbers will rise when more women realise the power that they can gain from doing so. The best I can hope for is some online control.

5. BoyforYam

BoyforYam New Member

I just did a poll in my street and the results were 2% who were willing to publicly admit it.