1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many Mistresses chose the path of feminization?

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by TXMistress1986, Apr 6, 2013.

1. TXMistress1986

TXMistress1986 New Member

Greetings Mansion,

I was wondering how many Mistresses out there chose to feminize their slaves or cucks? My slave Jenny has been feminized, and I honestly can't envision not turning her into a little slut! ;) Just curious, trying to make sure I'm not the odd ball!

Amy

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistess

ooh, hello Mistress, curtsy. i was femmed bout 2 years ago and i loves it.

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

oh no, ur the norm. im a locked male. locked by my wife ,miss c. im one of what seems the few non feminized cocks. she or me ars not into it. we are very open minded. we have trouble finding others like us to talk with

4. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Hi, Amy;
    When we renewed our marriage vows, & I agreed to become chaste & submissive to my wife of 40 years (Goddess Tigger), She began our journey by making me experience life as SHE knew it when I was the "Redneck dominant husband/asshole". I'm not sure She ever "feminized" me, but She HAS taken my anal virginity with Her strap on, & in my collaring ceremony, had me sucking another man's cock & swallowing his semen. She now has me trained to "present" my genitals & allow Her (or ANYONE She chooses) to feel, fondle, or punish them in any way She sees fit. She LOVES it when Her Girlfriends drop by so She can watch them (& the men they have with) have fun with my tiny insignificant (but SECURELY locked) little cock & balls! GOD, I LOVE HER!!!

Dana Fleming, Rita and Valerie like this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B Staff Member Moderator

You are certainly not alone. I find it most rewarding to see the changes that occur with a femmed male slave transforming into a delightful sissymaid.

Dana Fleming likes this.
  6. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Not us TxMistress1986, I am very pleased to say that my Wife/Domme has no interest in feminising me.

Would you kindly tell me what the attraction is of feminising your Malesub?

OwnedByAmy likes this.
  7. Her Dividend

Her Dividend Junior Member

On other sites such women are a small minority. Many women are viscerally turned off by feminization.

8. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

I've been feminized and in chastity for a few years now. After my wife placed me in in chastity she feminized and cucked me. I love our life.

Wendygirl likes this.
  9. DaviToy

DaviToy Member

... all I thought she wanted was to see pictures of me in her pantyhose... later, I found she had a much bigger agenda - feminizing me, and turning me into a cross dressing slut! It worked. She keeps me chaste long distance, via picture with day and date of me in a CB6000S with serial numbered snap-on lock. I pay a tribute and get a night off every 15-25 days, depending on her mood, and how well I am doing at modeling for her.

10. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Active Member

Pay a tribute? Damn, I'm in the wrong line of work.

11. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

im not femmed but still in one way or another have to (pay a tribute) drinks/dinner this that.

Epiladdy likes this.
  12. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Active Member

I s'pose we all pay a tribute in one way or another.

13. Poohbear

Poohbear Locked & Collared to Serve Goddess Tigger

Hi, again, Y'All;
    Just when I thought I wasn't on the road to being "femmed", my Sweet Goddess Tigger has mentioned that, since She has had surgery preventing Her from bearing any more children, (I gave Her MORE than enough!), for us to live out the rest of our lives as "equals" in the physical sense, if I truly LOVED Her, I should allow Her to have me CASTRATED! Wow, I didn't see THAT coming, but, I guess if that's what SHE wishes, well, maybe it would be the thing I should do. It IS a "tad" more traumatic than getting a PA! Have any Mistresses or subs ever actually DONE something like that? I did mention that no balls =no pain & less ways of punishment, & She said: Hmmmmmm!

Wendygirl likes this.
  14. KristysBitchBoy

KristysBitchBoy Newbie

I'm no medical genius but from what I hear no balls = no desire. So if She likes keeping you frustrated that might be hard. My Mistress due to medical reasons as well can't have any more children and has designated my bits as now purely decorative, but I don't think She would have them removed. She enjoys keeping me eternally frustrated too much and they make such delicious targets for Her paddle. I'm so lucky She keeps me as Her slave, I love you Mistress.

jemima likes this.
  15. DaviToy

DaviToy Member

16. DaviToy

DaviToy Member

... the tribute was my idea, and a very modest amount. She truly isn't in "the business" of being a domme... But then I realized there was no incentive for her to be "cruel"... so I decided it would be a per diem - a very small amount for each day of lockup. That way, the longer my captivity, the bigger the tribute.

17. DaviToy

DaviToy Member

18. DaviToy

DaviToy Member

... there was an essay I liked stating that it is not about making the man into a woman, or even necessarily making him beautiful - but rather, it is a demonstration of the women's power to get then man to do anything she wants. They say that most cross dressers aren't gay.

inneed77 likes this.
  19. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

Not my kink at all - but we're all different.

20. lockeddue2perv

lockeddue2perv Member

Not my wife's thing but chastity has allowed me to open up about my desires for gender exploration. My wife is very supportive of my self-feminization. I'm still a work in progress though