1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

inflatable bondage bag mistresses new toy

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by philfred, Mar 22, 2012.

1. philfred

philfred I love Lucy xx Staff Member Moderator

Hi All,

Not posted anything in the play room for a while as life with Mistress Deborah and our collective familys is a little fun sometimes :) And as I have mentioned before (if you read my posts ;-) ) I have been out of chastity on an off for a while due to some nasty cuts and lacerations to my penis! (OUCH!)...

Anyway - just before my last big session on my birthday mistress deborah asked me what I desired to be placed in more than anything else and I said I always fancied one of these....
    g20090917171705.jpg

(Its a double skinned inflatable bag that inflates from toes to neck with a bag zipper and has an attached hood with an internal mask)

Well it was ordered and arrived last friday minus the tubes shown...

Mistress sent me a photo of the box via phone and told me that we were to play when I got home...

I got home and we went up stairs and mistress told me to undress she wrapped bondage tape around my hands and secured them to my sides and asked me to step into the blue rubber bag. The overwelming smell of rubber started to fill my lungs (some rubber and latex smells funkier than others...) , inside the sleep is a medical mask which is also inflated and as mistress zippped the sack close the mask pushed tight to my face ..and my breathing quickened a bit - well quite a bit ;-)

She then started to pump the air in - I could feet it on my legs like someone sitting on my legs and it gradually moved up my body to my chest and got heavier and heavier and as it did the latex pulled tighter against the skin...mistress kept stopping and proding is that enough - and I said "No Mistress" and more air came in and more and more until there was no way I could bend my legs or move my arms. She came to the top of the bag and placed her hand over the breath hole I had no air - just for a second and she released it ...

"Is it nice in their.."
    "Yes Mistress"
    "Is it nice and tight "
    "Yes Mistress very"
    "Can you move
    "No mistress"

... I heard the crotch zipped go and felt something wet on my c*ck as mistress poured lube onto my erection and proceeded to play with me with vigour (I had not had an orgasm for a week - we were trying self prevention) .... Mistresses strokes got even faster ...and faster I could feel my cock twitching and my body warming very quickly against the trapped latex....

"Mistress I will come..."
    "Mistress I will orgasm...."
    "Mistress I will orgasm...."
    "Its ok you may orgasm..."

OMG OMG OMG OMG - my c*ck twitched and cum shouted everywhere ...and then I heard the zipped close ....

"I think now you have orgasmed you can stay in there all night..."
    "Mistress did you say i had to stay here all night..."
    "Yes"
    "BUT mistress"
    "Good night slave - let me know if you need out...."

For over an hour and half nearly 2 hours I lasted trapped between 2 layers of rubber unable to move, sweating more and more until Mistress awoke and asked If I wanted to be released... I did I had become a little uncomfortable....

BUT as mistress says there will be a next time - and the tubes have been ordered as welll.....

NEXT up is some pupply play WOOF WOOF WOOF .....

2. Vithryld

Vithryld Slave

What fun! Sensory deprivation is something I have become fascinated with. Such a bag would be a wonderful tool for Mistress to take away worldly distractions and have me really focus on how badly I desire orgasm.

3. knightservant

knightservant Mistress Nasty's slut slave

Congrats. We only have a rubber sleepsack, the extra compression and hood must be amazing!!!

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP Staff Member Admin

I NEEEEED one of those!

Where did you get it?

5. philfred

It's an amazing piece of kit - and Mistress Watchful your slaves will find it very difficult to control themselves :)

You can find it at www.latexfeeling.de - or look on ebay - better price - he lists all the time try this link... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Latex-Schlafsack-Blow-UP-Rubber-Studio-heavy-Gum-Sleepbag-LATEXFEELING-/280849481424?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_77&hash=item4163eefed0 same seller - really nice guy - this is a red one without any zips - and they make it themselves in germany.

There website has some amazing stuff...

Trying to work and concentrate is difficult today - Mistress Deborah has sent me texts /picture messages today showing some locking leather fist gloves and a puppy tail butt plug ... OMG....this weekend will be intense...I am such a lucky slave...

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP Staff Member Admin

This could be an expensive day.... ;)

7. philfred

Hello Mistress Watchful - for you or for me ;-)

8. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Perks

You certainly are a lucky slave philfred! Having a Mistress who prefers physical "torment" rather then psychological torment would be a nice change for a while. I certainly am jealous!

9. justin2291

justin2291 Member

Sounds great I bet the feeling of encasement in the sack is out of this world. Imagine being in that whist in chastity so frustrating.

10. philfred

Hi Justin2291,
    Yes the feeling of encasement and not being able to escape and the tightness and smell of latex is incredible - i cant wait to do this again...

I was out of chastity for this experience but in it I would imagine would be even worse - BUT you would need to be very careful not to split the latex or it would go down like a big balloon.... lol

11. AliceInBondageLand

AliceInBondageLand Active Member

Mmmm... I love the ones with the mask included... so dehumanizing! So objectifying! :)

12. philfred

Yes - very intense and very nice - the bag got damaged and is now back fresh - so just waiting to get back in it...