1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalis Teeth Bracelet

Discussion in 'Chastity Device Reviews' started by slavesimee, Dec 30, 2010.

1. petevans

petevans Member

Well done Pyrrhus,

Welcome to the fiendish world of Ms. Kali! I assume you've bought from MCN (Male Chastity Now) - & if so which version do you have? The MIld/Intense or Severe? Are you able to post any photos? I'm sure your Princess will want you to suffer for an even longer period in the KTB. Keep 'up' the good work!

2. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus New Member

I did indeed get mine from MCN, and I ordered the "mild" version. Length-wise, I am only average [about six inches at full mast], but my width seems a bit thicker than the norm, which is why I always had problems with CB-6000's too-tight 1 3/8 inch internal diameter. Even flaccid, it's a bit of an act to wrestle myself safely betwixt the teeth of the KTB and then lock it in place.

No photos at the moment - I am actually undergoing Laser Hair Removal in several areas, including "down there." Part of the reason is to eliminate the need to shave or wax once I am locked in my new Lori's Tube. But, it does mean that I have a temporary "war zone" going on in certain places. Definitely not a good photo op for me!

I am sure that my Princess intends for me to go much longer, eventually. All of this is preparation for my upcoming lock-down in a Lori's Tube, so She will want me to be accustomed to long-term lockup and denial. As you can see from my profile, I haven't had a full, satisfying orgasm since December 31, 2010. My Princess was suitably impressed when I had held out long enough in self-enforced chastity, and graciously allowed me one ruined orgasm in March, after ordering me to stroke with toothpaste for a lube.

I rather doubt She will be allowing me any more orgasms. The plan is for me to hold out in self-disciplined chastity training until December, when I should be ready for permanent lockup. Then the device goes on for a looooonnnnnnng time!

Any benefit I get from the KTB in training my erections, is a benefit I will be inclined to appreciate later!

3. petevans

petevans Member

Hi Atone,

I think I joined this thread quite a bit late in the day, so I went gone back & re-read it from the begining. So to answer yoour question - the longest I have worn the Severe for was 62 hrs. With the intense the longest I think (was quite a while ago) with the Intense was 2 1/2 - 3 days. By the way which version do you have? Please see my earlier posts in this thread but particularly # 38.

4. vanelocked

vanelocked New Member

Hi all,
    I plan to buy a KTB in order to wear almost everydays, but not at night.
    Should I take Mild, Intense, or severe?
    I want to order KTB to avoid piercing and scrotum ring.
    Goal is avoid masturbate (and sex of course), not to have pain. Which version should I order?
    Thanks!

5. Rita

Rita Perks

vanelocked
    Which one depends on how big you are when totally flaccid as if you are not going to use the scrotum ring you will need to to get a KTB that will not slide around. However if you are a grower this will not be pain free! <weg>
    Rita

petevans likes this.
  6. petevans

petevans Member

As always Rita posts very relevant & sensible comments. Too late to wish Merry Xmas, but too soon to wish HNY!! Talking of which I am hoping to buy a new KTB in the New Year!

7. Rita

Rita Perks

Thanks for the compliment and a happy New Year to you. Btw do you have a particular KTB in mind?
    Rita

8. petevans

petevans Member

Hi Rita,

Apologies - I should have made myself more clear, meant to say a replacement KTB from same Co. malechastitynow. I'm also thnking about the Birdlocked Pico! However wondering whether I should invest in something more substantial like the Looker 02 from Steelworxx.

9. Kir_S

Kir_S Active Member

Hi, all!
    Thank you very much for a very informative discussion. Though I tried a number of devices, like CB3000 and more exotic ones (you can see them in my album), KTB remains my favorite. My first KTB I made myself, using tube clamp, drawing pins (as spikes) and superglue. I could wear it for 16 hours, but never tried to wear it at night, because of 2 reasons. First, it was not durable enough and pins oftenly fell off. It is neither pleasant nor erotic to have drawing pins in your bed, is it? Second, the clamp was too narrow and sometimes it could twist, clenching and scratching my cock. I sleep naked and do not want to hurt my delicate member like this.
    So I wanted to have something more solid and bought one from Btoys (Russian on-line shop). This one is depicted on my avatar. Now it was OK with durability, but the device was too heavy for long-term wear - 0,7 pound (320 g). Besides, I am a grower and it just slipped from my cock when it was limp.
    Still, after trying other devices, I prefer KTB. This strange mix of intense pain and intense arousal is too facsinating to give it up. So I kept looking for a proper KTB. With an advice of a Chastity Mansion user, I chose SxySadist. As it is rather heavy too, I asked a seller to add a tail for a ball ring (see photo). He was amiable enough to do this free of charge. But now for longer than a month I am anticipating it due to "excellent" work or Postal service in Russia. But on January 8th I hope to get and try it. I plan to post both my experience and photos. Hope it will stop my search of good KTB. M1.JPG m3.JPG

10. Rita

Rita Perks

Kir_S
    Nice photos, hopefully the ball ring will prevent this KTB slipping off so the teeth will be ready to bite at all times! <weg>
    Rita

11. Kir_S

Kir_S Active Member

Well, I tried my new KTB from SxySadist. It was an epic fail.
    First, it is heavy. So heavy, that without a ball ring it is very uncomfortable, not to speak of sleeping in the device.
    Second, it rattles and buldges under clothes. So it is impossible to wear it if not at home.
    Finally, I can easily slip out. Note: it is SxySadist with 36 sharp spikes and 1,5 inch shackle (the smallest possible). Still, it happened.
    P.S. Tomorrow I will post photos of this attempt in my user album.
    P.P.S. Does anybody know a lightweight KTB?

12. Rita

Rita Perks

Sorry to hear that it didn't work for you.
    They're nice photos.
    Its not exactly a KTB but the ClubFEM male chastity device is definitely lightweight:
    http://www.clubfem.com/mcd1.htm
    It may give you some ideas even if you don't buy one.
    Rita

13. Kir_S

Kir_S Active Member

Rita, thank you very much for your advice. I know of this device, from mine point of view its weak point is easiness of putting on and off. I am self-locker and for me some technical difficulty in removing the device is important. From my point of view, best device for me is severe KTB from MaleChastityNow (100 g w/padlock, more than twice less than SxySadist). The only problem is payment. They accept only payments via PayPal, which is totally unfamiliar to me. We tried other options but failed. I would highly appreciate if you could recomment something similar from different seller.

Kind regards,
    Kir

14. Rita

Rita Perks

15. RatnipTX

RatnipTX Permanently Locked with Steel

I have the KTB which I wear frequently to control sexual thoughts and focus my mind on my work. I can tell you that the slightest erection is excruciating pain beyond description. This morning, I put it on upon awakening and before coffee. I didn't think I had an erection because the penis was not fully swollen. HA! The KTB knows better and within 45 seconds the slight erection created horrid pain. I normally don't get aroused because of pain, but the more I thought about making the erection go away, the more erect I became. Within 5 minutes I was almost at the point of tears which I well-deserved for trying to rebuke the KTB.

i purchased mine from www.stockroom.com If order the extra sharp spikes, additional costs, then this has to be the most brutal of all punishments to cease sexual thoughts. Right now the extra sharp spikes are not installed as I don't think I could handle that.

Rita likes this.
  16. RatnipTX

Just a millimeter of blood flowing into the organ will one into excruciating pain.

17. mastertoffee

mastertoffee New Member

Thanks for the link.
    I am the owner of Scandals Online and the sole UK importer of this device from the manufacturer.

I hope I can help you out soon.

MT

18. Kir_S

Kir_S Active Member

Master Toffee, thank you for your readiness to help. I described my problem in my E-mail.

Kind regards,
    Kir

19. RatnipTX

it doesn't matter from whom you order the KTB. It is simply an unforgiving and vicious device. One hint of an erection and you'll wish you had never even hear the word "sex." I guaranty of that.

20. mastertoffee

mastertoffee New Member

Hi Kir,

I have replied to your mail and also mailed the manufacturer (In the US).

It will be quicker for you if he can mail direct, otherwise, I will purchase on you behalf and send from the UK.

MT