1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looker 01 - With Penisplug from Steelworxx

Discussion in 'Chastity Device Reviews' started by Gabriellia, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Cock Locked and under a Frock!

Very true.

I would think the miss would want it to be right on size when ordering. Or you could just burn several hundred euros. It's up to you.

ware is very comfy today. I am quite pleased. Like I noted before going pee thru the plug is odd. I can get a little discomfort when peeing as it is going thru and around the plug. It's just at the tip and not bad at all, but I need to slow the flow and that helps.

8mm is bigger than I thought! Taking it off last night the plug slides freely until the tip, then takes a bit of pulling to get it out. The same this morning when putting it on. Just a little resistance at the tip and pop... Slides right on!

Gabby

2. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Wow, I'm jealous. Beautiful pics, and it looks really sweet installed. I'm a grower, and the 6000s fits at first, but then I disappear into the back. This looks wonderfully short. We are all looking forward to your review. I wonder what you will find after having a plug in will be like day after day. Doesn't it cause soreness or does the urethra sort of self-lubricate?

Good luck, and keep us apprised.

ShieldingMatrix

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

Just see the pix are updated to show it being worn.

Ace. Not much scope for expansion,...hehehee. LOL!

4. Gabriellia

Well 24 hours!

The morning erection was not bad at all, I'm I woke me up but nothing like in the 6000s with my balls being removed, isn't that another post? :)

I had not planned on wearing it all night, but as I stepped into the bathroom where my wife was, with the keys in my hand to give her a full look at the device. I was about to take it off and show her the plug coming out when she grabbed the keys and went to bed, I was quite surprised! So I finished my bedtime routine and came to bed. Before going to sleep I made sure she was satisfied and she made sure I was frustrated. A very good night!

The morning pee took a very long time the plug does restrict the flow and sometimes I get this pulsing in my flow that is not very pleasant but it does not hurt. I just slow it down. I'll say again, it is very strange not feeling you pee leave you penis, The flow does go around but is still weird.

ShieldingMatrix
    I guess it is kind of self lubrication as I use none had have had no issues so far. I think the extra large iced teas and coffee keep me well lubed. ;)

Joro,
    Not much room at all, not at all!!

5. Gabriellia

Another quick update from steelworxx.

I did order the plug to be removable and it is not. Steelworxx has asked me to return the unit to have this corrected. Damn I just got it and I don't want to.! Hee! Pouting. I did receive it very fast. Basically one month from the time of order.

Okay so what do I do?. Well I asked steelworxx for six months. If I return it in that time he will pay shipping both ways and make the plug removable. If I decide I like what I have but want to make the plug removable after january'13 then the cost is mine. I proposed this as it gives some time to make sure the fit is good. So if I need any small adjustments this could all be done in one trip. I may stick with the fixed plug as I have never really been a true long term wearer. Two to three weeks max with it not being removed as I still preform my duties. :) no maybe this will become somewhat a permanent fixture on my body with frequent removals. We shall see.! If that does happen in this next six months I most likly will send it in so the plus can be removed.

Thanks for reading,

Gabby

6. maid_carrie

maid_carrie Perks

A real dilemma! It is good to see that Dietmar is flexible - unlike your belt! :)

As you know, Gabriella, mine is removable and that was very useful in the early days when I was getting accustomed to the plug being there all the time. However, that only took a couple of weeks.

I can't remember the last time I wore the cage without the insert in place, so being removable is not a factor now. In fact, the Looker without the insert is as insecure as a CB6kl. Without the insert it is just an expensive piece of jewellery.

One reason I am pleased mine is removable is for cleaning the the plug itself. I can not get my fingers inside the cage to clean the insert where it connects with the cage, or between the bars as they converge, but mine is longer that yours so it may bot be an issue for you. I suppose if it was fixed I could use a small brush. Fortunately as the cage is open to some extent at least you can see whether it is clean or not.

As I have mentioned to you, there have been problems with the nut coming loose from time to time, so if you stick with the fixed plug that will not be a problem.

I doubt that you will want to let it out of your hands after a few months.

I was interested in your observation about weight. I thought that for a steel CB it was amazingly light. My impression was that it was possibly not dissimilar in weight to my CB6k - just stronger and more secure.

You have certainly increased people's interest in a wonderful CB ;) Well done.

7. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Ms Amanda Staff Member Moderator

I agree that it would be better to stay with the fixed plug.

8. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Active Member

I'm looking at ordering a new device in a week or two and its down to the looker 01 and 2 other devices. So all this is good info :)

9. Gabriellia

Thank you Carrie and Mascara.

I almost ordered one with the fixed plug, but I chicken out. Guess I got what I "really" wanted... I'm sure glad I didn't order the 10mm tip with the 8mm plug! Now that would have taken some work to get in. LOL

I do think it is heavy but that is not a problem. When I started looking a few years ago, I really wanted a titanium one because of weight. I found out very quickly that was out of my price range. Maybe one day I'll have a titanium Looker...

I am very very happy with my 01!... I was worried that maybe I went a little short. I knew I could squeeze in but thought maybe it would be a bit short. It's not, I guess I'm the one that's short. :)

Gabby

10. Gabriellia

48 hours without removal, no issues.

11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Ms Amanda Staff Member Moderator

That's wonderful news!
    Well done.

And becoming more comfortable by the minute I would guess?

12. Gabriellia

It's very comfortable! The plug is not really noticed. I don't even know it's there except when going to the bathroom.
    I am a bit worried about getting it off. I had to stretch the tip a bit to get the plug in and when I took it off that first day the plug slid to the tip and stuck some before finally comming all the way out. So I'm wondering, the longer I leave it on the more my"tip"contract and the less likly that 8mm ball will want to come out. :)

Maybe I shouldn't worrie about taking it off!

13. maid_carrie

maid_carrie Perks

Wonderful indeed, as Ms Amanda says.

You are right, after a while it just feels part of you.

My advice on taking it out would be to pee before hand. Even cover the end to force the pee down the outside and thus lubricate things for easier withdrawal.

And remember, you meatus has been held open at 6mm so only a 2mm stretch for it to come out. In time it will become easier in and out. I know it is contrary to the idea but a more regular in and out might help the situation.

You are making sure the plug is wet before going in? And around the hole too?

Carrie

14. Gabriellia

72 Hours and counting. It's been in place and has not been removed since Monday morning. Sill no issues.

I did have a few ANGRY erections last night, Got the testie pull and all, Had to get up both times to use the restroom and get relief. No bid deal other than I was hoping I could not get that happy in my new cage. I can...

The pulsing when I pee is getting less, I'm really not sure what is causing it. I know it is because of the plug but other than that I'm not sure. It may be the urine forcing itself out around the tube and it did hurt a bit but just at the tip, only when pulsing. Maybe it is because I'm being help open to 6mm and the end did not want to open much further than that. and since it is not happening as much, I must be stretching that area a bit from wear and going to the bathroom.

Still very happy with my looker!

15. Gabriellia

88 Hours.

So after roughly six hours of testing on Sunday. it went on Monday morning and came off Thursday night. No issues, no pain, just a little red in the tip area but very little. All is good. I will be free for today and the weekend and it will back on Monday, maybe Sunday night..

Have a good weekend,

Gabby

16. maid_carrie

maid_carrie Perks

The redness is to be expected form pushing against the cage.

The "problem" really is that you have such a big penis in a nice short cage :p

In time all will be well I am sure. Well done.

C

Deezy likes this.
  17. Gabriellia

LOL! I wish that was the problem.
    just a really small cage.!

18. silk

silk Junior Member

Gabriella
    does this device show a bulge if you are wearing trousers?
    Or would you be able to go about your daily work unnoticed?

19. Gabriellia

I would say yes, but only slightly. Really it looks normal. I'm actually more concerned when I'm not wearing my device and I have on some tight fitting panties and I tuck! very flat so when I sit my trousers collapse as if there is nothing there. I think that is more noticeable than wearing my new looker or even my 6000s.

To me it just looks like I have what I'm supposed to have.

20. silk

silk Junior Member

Thanks Gabriella,
    all sounds good, think I will be investing in one of these shortly.