Looker 02 - new CB with penisplug from Steelworxx

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by pachastity, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    Well, I have worn the looker 01 for seven dys straight with absolutely no issues, well, problems, as after seven days there was plenty of "issue"!

I can clean well, it fits wonderfully as it is custom and it causes no damage as the plastic devices have done in the past. The probe, once in, can't really be felt as there are very few nerve endngs on the inside of th urethra.

At some point a latowski would be nice, but I suspect that my scrotal web will actually get in the way, and I don't want to spend that much money without knowing if it will work. For now I am happy with the looker 01, even if peeing is messy!

2. thesecretknight

thesecretknight New member

Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    "Well, I have worn the looker 01 for seven dys straight with absolutely no issues, well, problems, as after seven days there was plenty of "issue"!"

.. what kinda problems you experienced after those 7 days?

3. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    chastity slave always sit to pee - real men stand... and i sit with Looker 02 locked up 24/7... :sign0027:

4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Just curious, is it not less messy with the urethral insert?

5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    In my experience there can still be some leakage round the outside of the insert - if the bladder is full and the pressure is high - and this causes less controllable output!!

In a lighter flow situation i could stand up and pee but i wouldn't want to trust it TBH B)

So as Pachas says - real locked subs sit to pee :)

carrie

6. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Hi Guys

When I say issue, I mean lots of precum dripping, it was a bit messy. As for problems, I can't go very long without needing to pee. I'm not sure what is causing this, but when locked I definately need to pee more in smaller qualitities.

When I pee, the first stream comes out of the hole, but very quickly the tream forces itself around the insert and out at the end as a spray. My stream strength is very much reduced as well, leading to longer pee times. Basically it is like pushing a pen without the ink insert down a flowing hose pipe, some comes through the pen, but a lot squirts out around the side.

7. thesecretknight

thesecretknight New member

Local Time:
    I see ;) - well i guess all the precum will be there since you wont have the release you normally get.

what is the longest period you have been locked in the device with the plug in - ms Tinks wand?

and another question - how was the whole experience first time getting the device on?

8. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    Is the 'button end' the piece inside you or the piece at the head/end of the penis? Can you describe the pain?

9. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Sorry - i call the internal end piece the button - others may use other names for it.

I said very sore but it is not excruciating pain or anything like it - just a dull but insistent pain.

Hope this helps.

In relation to secretknight's question to Ms T's wand i would advise that he tries inserting the plug itself a couple or three times - if it is detachable. Just to get accustomed to it going in most of the way.

I experienced a little trauma near the meatus the first time - probably due to me massively erecting at the event!. After that there was the odd show of blood staining in my precum for a week - but after that all is perfectly OK.

I think if you look at Ms T's wand posts in other threads, he had similar experiences

carrie

10. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    Do you still find this the be all end all perfect device for you? You've had it quite a while.

11. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Perfect for my Mistress i suppose - she knows that i can not get out of it when the plug is in place. Even without i can not get out of it.

It is comfortable and discreet - but that may well be the case with any other made to measure steel belt. I have no experience of any others.

However compared to the CB6K it is a completely different experience.

carrie

12. Ms Tinks wand

Local Time:
    Shhh, just when I thought things were going well.... I pushed too hard past the meatus, in instead of sliding in smoothly I jab into the interior walls, resulting in a small but steady stream of blood. Now, my Mistress though this was quite funny and offered me a set of wings .... Yuck! So the looker is on the shelf for a couple of weeks to allow time to heal.

Just be careful how you insert the probe!

13. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    That doesn't sound too good - i have sent you a PM about it.

carrie

14. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    It makes me really, really nervous. Because I've had issues with pain/bleeding from urethral inserts before as well. Having it in ALL. THE. TIME. is a bit scary.

However, I'm also desperate for a true secure solution, so I'm considering it. I haven't found a solution yet that is either secure or doesn't cause me long term unacceptable pain/bleeding/damage/health problems. I'm afraid this would fall into the secure but too uncomfortable and damaging to wear category.

15. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Having one that inserts in but is a different belt, cleaning is very important, and sometimes there will need to be a day off to reduce discomfort. So far, anything that has happened, has cleared up almost immediately so that a day out of the device is sufficient to be able to go for another 5 days. That being said, we have a 6000, so there is a mix. Having my wife penetrating me all day really ups my drive, so the one that inserts is the more enjoyable one for us both.

If you have a really sensitive urethra, and want to stay with the cb 6000 or 6000s, there were folks that used a chain to go around the waist to prevent pullout. With the right kind of chain, it seems that it can be comfortable and secure. Basically, to get full lockup, the choices are: Get a full belt, get a regular belt and add on to make it more secure, or get a piercing.

16. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    A "true secure solution" is somewhat of a unicorn to be chasing if it's important to also be able to stay in chastity full time (24/7/365). There are inescable betls of dubious comfort and/or safety that you can wear for a night, perhaps a weekend, perhaps a few days, but every "inescapable" design I've seen including the vaunted German belts that cost thousands of dollars all look to me to have long-term hygiene/comfort issues and I bet nearly every wearer of such devices has to take a day off or more now and again just to keep things clean and healthy.

It's a great goal for a fetish play, but it's at odds with the other nice benefits of long-term full-time chastity.

IMO you're better going with a custom-fit trapped ball device that is sized properly to be 100% wearable full time without pain or hygiene issues. There are such devices out there, and it is possible to achieve with a custom fit. See the link in the sig block before for my take on the subject. If you're truly concerned about "no possible escape", it is easy to add a simple waist harness to any standalone trapped-ball device that will render it 100% inescapable PROVIDED the cage design and gap measurement is properly fitted to 100% eliminate the possiblity of snaking one of your balls out of the trap. If the gap holds your balls security, then a simple belt fashioned from a non-stretch material (nylon/poly braided cord, or vinyl coated "wire rope" etc.) and attached to the center post of the device, will completely prevent escape AND actually be wearable full time. You don't need a third attachment point from the bottom of the cage going through your butt crack--that just makes it uncomfortable to sit and messy to defecate. If the waist belt draws the top of the base ring firmly against your abdomen, you will NOT be able to pull the top of the cage far enough away from your body to escape from the top. One of the pictures in my Gallery used in the sig block link shows this concept with a simple temporary belt like this made from a shoelace.

17. pachastity

Local Time:
    This slaves Lokker 02 have been locked up since 26 September 2010 with permission to three very short release and this slave still ”love it” (”most of the time”).

This slave use it now without penis plug because the lock up time without any release is going to be longer and longer. Think that this slave now also can take a smaller Looker, 60mm or 55 mm and talking to Steelworxx to get a better security then the PA-fix. A lockable PA ring like the one from Steelwerks/Canada or Loris. This slaves foreskin don’t like the PA fix – perhaps better to a cock with no foreskin…

So Looker 02 is the best cb so far that this chastity slave have been looked up in… good to use for very long time locked up (without penisplug), easy to clean and no erection. Hope that Steelworxx can find a solution with a better PA lock...

Many thanks for all attention at this thread about Looker 02

In chastity under total control

Attached Files:

18. akm3

akm3 Member

Local Time:
    Your measuring guide was very useful and seems to match a direction to explore based on my experiences in many, many devices. For my particular needs, I need inescapable more than I need 24x7x365. We probably only would play for a maximum of 5 days at a time without a break of at least a day or two. So I can sacrifice some long term comfort (But not long term safety) for better security. Would knowing that change your recommendations at all?

Also, 'security' for us could also mean that you can't pull out without the KH knowing about it. e.g. once you've pulled out there is something you can't change back without the whole device being unlocked. I haven't seen a good mechanism to accomplish this, but it would fit our needs.

I also have had a full steel belt (could pull out!) as well as a PA piercing which didn't work out for me (lost the piercing); so I've explored those two options as well.

It really seems like a Looker2 style device, probably from Steelwerks (not Steelworxx) would be my best bet. But again the whole concept of the tube in urethra seems dangerous to me, even for the shorter term wear I'd be using it. Still, I may have to give it a try!

19. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    This thread has become such a resource of information about a device I'm sure a lot of people are interested about.. I'm going to pin it :D

20. pachastity

Local Time:
    A new shorter (58mm) Looker 02(PA) without penisplug is ordered from Steelworxx. Also with a extended PA-lock (6mm thick) that can be locked with same key as the normal integrated lock. Bigger hole in the front and a elongated hole on the underside for the PA-lock/ring. Photo is coming when it is installed on the right place… :Locker:

Attached Files:

21. Titan

Titan flexichasti

Local Time:
    @PAchastity: I once read that there was no space for a PA in the Looker (01). You have experience with both the Lookers, so that's why am asking you if that is true. Does the Looker 02 have that much more room that one could wear a PA in it? Or how do you manage that? I'm looking forward to your answer.
    Titan

22. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    OK I think I'd better report my experiences of wearing the Looker 02 for a few days.

First of all I must say that the quality is excellent and the device is very comfortable once it is fitted (save for the problems noted below!).

It is also without doubt the most secure CB I have worn; with the penisplug fitted it is impossible to escape from the device.

The insert feels snug once it's in although it even removes the pleasure of peeing, I didn't even realise that I enjoyed the feeling until it was not there.

Problems emerged for me at the start of day 3 when I awoke feeling a rather nasty intense stabbing pain inside my dick near the top. I had to remove the device fairly quickly (and painfully) and found that some of the urethral tissue had apparently bonded to the steel. I had used copious amounts of a water-soluble sterile lube to start with and I am wondering if this had actually dried out and then acted as an adhesive? Although there was no bleeding I feel that this could have been much worse. Luckily, Madam had agreed that as it is a new device I should have the key on hand.

Next day I wore it without the insert, no problems other than finding that without the insert, the shiny dish bit at the end deflects urine straight back over the cock and balls so that peeing is a very messy affair.

Second major disaster on day 5 though - I was having lunch with an extremely attractive young colleague when I suddenly felt my right testicle hurting like hell. Absolute panic as I couldn't adjust my gnadgers without her noticing; and the pain was excruciating. Made an excuse to pop to the gents at a suitable juncture and even more incredible pain ensued upon gingerly standing up... as I felt my ball force its way through the gap. How I didn't scream and collapse in a writhing heap onto the restaurant floor I'll never know, but managed to get to the loo, remove the thing and return to my table ...

As an aside, Looker 02's don't really fit into trouser pockets very discretely, but I don't think my colleague noticed the strange bulge in the wrong place.

So, two points really:

1. It seems important to keep the insert properly lubricated - but it's not really possible to do this without taking it out
    2. The anatomical cockring does make it more comfortable to wear - reduces pressure on the balls - but also affords more of a space for them to get trapped in!

I'm quite disappointed because this seems to me to be the Rolls-Royce of chastity devices and if I can't get this to work without causing major instant pain out of the blue then I don't know what I'll do next :unsure:

23. pachastity

Local Time:
    Titan,
    For me it is now problem to wear Looker 02 (length = Looker 02 PA 25s 700.jpg 65mm) with a PA-ring. And the PA-ring is also locked from outside with an external lock.

24. nastorus

nastorus Junior Member

Local Time:
    Great. Could you tell me where you found that external lock ? it looks really nice.

25. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    That is very interesting Northoftheriver

I have had the Looker 01 in use since last October and have had no problems with it after the initial breaking in period.

I used an antiseptic lube once and since then have not done so.

I did have a mild show of blood the first couple of times but kept that to a few hours and gradually extended it.

I now give the insert a very good wash in antic bacteria wash and put it in wile still wet from rinsing. The urethra, after all, is made wet on a regular basis so seems to like that environment and it is not foreign matter - as it were.

I have worn it constantly for a week with no problem at all. I think the urine should be sufficient to keep it clean and moist enough.

I know others go to some lengths to sterilise the metal but my research seemed to show that clean was better than sterile for stopping infection potential.

As you say though, it is extremely comfortable and very discreet. And the integrated lock is a dream - no flapping padlock. It feels just part of me these days.

My only difficulty has been that the little nut came undone while i was out and about the other day and is lost. A friend suggested some PTFE tape - certainly not Loctite. And fortunately no ball pain experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice