1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milked by a estim machine

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by philfred, Dec 21, 2011.

1. philfred

philfred I love Lucy xx Staff Member Moderator

Well the title sort of says it all - to an extent :)

Last night my mistress decided it was time to test out the new leather straight jacket she had ordered me, I was told to strip and sit on the bed, sitting there in my chastity belt and my cock straining but no erection fully possible as the tube is tight...

I was told to keep my eyes closed and she pulled the jacket onto me and then started to buckle and zip it up each buckle pulled felt like a pull on my cock and when she was finished my arms could not move..

She told me to lay on my side lubed my arse and then inserted the estim dildo into my arse...

(http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15395)

And started to turn the power up immediately I could feel the waves and started to moan so she thrust a pump up gag into my mouth before attaching a weighted tit clip to my ball sack..the pain from this was intense but the waves coming through my arse more so....

The box was cranked up again and I could feel my arse contracting hard on every wave and she left the room, I tried to move and couldnt and if I closed my eyes, the pain on my burning testicles followed by my pounding arse....

After what seemed an age she came back and told me I was starting to leak and she liked my tubed penis and told me it was cum and that I better not have cum - there was no chance of that as erection is not possible in my device and she cranked the power up again - instantly the contractions were more intense and I could then feel myself leaking without me doing anything....

She released me after another 10 minutes and although I new I hadnt had an orgasm I felt on a high like something had gone on...

The device is amazing and I have been told after my release at Christmas that I could be in till the end of feb 2012 but she will milk me like this...

I got dressed and later that night I told her I was tired she took me upstairs and released me from my chastity device only to put me in a nappy which was then locked on with some locking plastic pants and told to tell her when I was wet...

Later than evening I was wet my nappy was changed and last night I spent the night in a nappy...

And this morning I am locked up again....

Come on Christmas!

2. Shimone

Shimone Member

nice story, but if you'll do yourself something really good get yourself a reasonable Estim device. An ET-312 (or any similar device with 2 seperate channel and audio input) will do much better. No matter if you'll use it just for milking or for pleasure, too...

3. philfred

philfred I love Lucy xx Staff Member Moderator

Thanks it was a first try at this sort of thing have ordered a new accessory as well.