Month of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by HenkieY, Apr 17, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    Day 22

Hi everybody.
    It's day 22 already! I must say I'm really horny right now. Yesterday we've went to a BDSM party. It was about 3 years ago since I last went to one, and the first time for my Lady. So we were pretty excited. We met up with some friends before, and talked a bit about BDSM, and our relationships. Actually, one of the friends was my former girlfriend/mistress, so it was pretty nice to see her again.
    One inside the venue, we've looked around, and talked to some more people. We've seen a lot of couples playing there games. People getting whipped, caned etc.A guy being fucked with a strapon. A couple of women fucking each other with a strapon. Enough to see!
    It all made my pretty horny. But I still have to wait for 12 days before I get my release.

And yes, I say 12 days, cause my Lady said I could have my release one day earlier! :) Pretty happy about that!

Since yesterday I've become my Lady's 24/7 submissive, untill 3th of Juni (my release date). Today she will give me a couple of rules, and guidelines. Maybe I will post them here in the future. The next 12 days will also have a lot more tease & denial session, anal play etc. I'm looking forward to it, cause I really like to be her 24/7 submissive. But I'm not really looking forward to the frustration it will bring me. I'm already so horny. Feels like I've never been so horny before!

Well, more the next time!

Bye, Crinsane

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    BDSM Party while locked, with your wife, then your old girlfriend/Mistress inviting you.. Please, you've got to give more info on that day. Did your wife enjoy herself?? Did you have to show yourself, "in Chastity"?? Did your wife know the other lady was an old fling??

You see that you've left me on the edge and can't wait to hear the rest of the story!! Sounds like you wife is taking to Chastity with a bang. Too bad you know your release date. More of a mind fuck is you kept in suspends for ages. Is today the day, or tomorrow??

But that's my mind, might not be everyones. Thanks for sharing, Missy Tanya

3. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    I admit, it was a pretty short post, but I was kinda in a hurry.
    First of all (and no hard feelings or anything) she's not my wife :) But just my girlfriend. And she very much enjoyed herself. Let me tell you something about the day.
    It was a party from a forum in the Netherlands that I'm also posting at. It's called SamariuM, and it's especially for 'younger' people. I found this place out a few years back, while I was still with my previous girlfriend, and with her, I went to a few parties, even played once at a party (got my back whipped).
    My current girlfriend/Lady, didn't know anything about BDSM before she met me. I introduced her to it, and showed her the forum. She's also posting over there. And after some time, she decided she wanted to go to a party.
    Well, Saturday was the day. Because we both didn't like the idea of going 'alone', we asked my previous girlfriend and her current boyfriend if they would like to take us with them. (I still talk to my previous girlfriend, we're just good friends now)

We went to Amsterdam, were the party was. In the beginning it was kinda strange. Seeing some old faces, and seeing new faces with all the nicknames. But it didn't take long before people started playing all around the club. At different locations there were spaces where submissives could be tied up or something.
    It was very nice to see all those people play.

Because everything was so new to us, we just watched and talked to people. So no, I didn't had to show myself in Chastity. But my Lady did had the key to my release hanging around her neck, so a couple of people asked what the key was for, so she could happily tell them what it was for. That she had me locked up for 33 days.

I understand what you mean with not knowing the release date. And I kinda agree also. But because the whole 'chastity thing' is very new to us, we're experimenting with it. So right now, we communicate a lot of things, including the release date. But a couple of days ago, we've kinda decided that after my current 33 days, my Lady will get full control over when she can lock me up, or release me. And from then on, she will not tell me the release date. So that will bring a lot of new frustrations and emotions I think.
    I won't be permanently locked or anything, more like:

1 week locked
    2 weeks free
    1,5 month locked
    1 week free
    3 weeks locked
    6 days free

Just what my Lady wants, but she still likes to have some time with me, in which we can have normal sex. And I kinda like it that way. We will see how things will evolve from there. Maybe within a year I will be permanently locked, or maybe we will keep going this way. Just what suites us.

I hope I answered your questions. If you want to know more, please ask, cause I'm more than willing to share!

Bye, Crinsane

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:43 AM
    Thanks Crinsane, that cleared quite a bit up for me. I'm still squirming in my Chastity thinking of going to a Party while locked with Wife and old girlfriend. From the sounds of it you two are making it work for you, and thats all that really counts. Good luck with your upcoming release. Hope it was worth the wait. I know I'm disappointed soon as I get too. Thinking I could have gone longer, but didn't, or wanted too. What a ride Chastity is.

Missy Tanya

5. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Day 30

Hi everybody. It has been a few days, but here's a quick update again.
    Right now I've got my wrist and ankle cuffs on while sitting behind my computer. My Lady thinks I'm not allowed to be 'loose' inside the house, so I'm all the time wearing my cuffs.
    Yesterday and the day before that, I've had a severe caning session. My Lady had bought a new cane, and wanted to try it out. She's very pleased with it, because it leaves beautiful marks and it hits very good.
    I must say... it HURTS!! alot!!!
    After the cane, it was time for me to fuck my Lady again with the strapon... so intensely frustrating!!!

Last Friday I had my last T&D session.. it was very intense, being brought to the edge for more then 50 times! I thought I went crazy!
    I already was horny, but since then, I can't think about anything else except wanting to orgasm! But luckily for me, it's only 4 more days to go!

Well, that's all for now. I'm really curious what the last couple of days will bring! I'll keep you all updated.
    Thanks for reading!

Bye, Crinsane

6. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Day 33:

Hi everybody. Well, to kick off, tomorrow is the day! :D The day of my release, and to be honest, I can't wait.
    But... even though I want to come really really bad, I can't help but have a strange feeling, something in me doesn't want the release... I just can't really seem to understand why, cause I just really want to have an orgasm. Anybody ever felt this way?

Last couple of days were quite hard. Yesterday my Lady fucked me with her strapon, with me still safely locked up in my cage. I thought I was going to explode!

Well, I'm going to bed soon, tomorrow will be a long day. I will tell you all everything about it afterwards.

Bye, Crinsane

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice