Ms. Lori #9

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by chrissymaid, May 27, 2009.

1. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I have had my Lori tube for some time now and as you might know have been on a quest to get into a belt finally , my questions is have others had difficulty adjusting to the lori tube? I have sent mine back numerous times for adjust ments, once on the tube, twice on the ring, seem if i make the ring tight to hold up the heavy device it very uncomfortable for real long term, When the ring is larger and wearable it put extra stress on the piercing . I am expecting the ring back again , I hope for the final time! I know i want the belt just feel i have spent close to $800 for the tube like to get a bit more wear out of it, before the belt arrives. Anyone really wear a Ms. lori 24/7?
    would love to hear from others with Lori tube experiences
    regards, chrissymaid

2. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Dear chrissy-
    you and I have discussed this many time. I believe you got your Lori's just shortly after My tiffiny got hers. W/we have had the same issues and have resigned O/ourselves to the fact that W/we spent $850.00 on a "toy". The weight was the first major issue. W/we ordered 2 rings right from the start. Neither was comfortable or able to hold the device up. W/we tried rigging a belt to support the weight. That made wear possible for a few more hours. Tiffiny drilled several holes in the device in an attempt to lighten it. That was also futile. W/we would also very much like to go to a belt, but after this W/we are a bit reluctant to spend another deal of money on something that isn't what it seems.

Ms.Linda

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I do wear a #2 Lori and it to is heavy. I did find some underwear though that helps with the problem. www.ergowear.com. This obviously adds another cost to the device but with as heavy as the device was it was really the only option. Lucky for me it only took two adjustments and now it is near perfect.

4. Barney

Barney Barney

Victoria Australia
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    I have a #7 and yes its heavy..................and yes I have modified it.
    It does need some support, and for me that was a Lori tender (or SS chain)

After several modifications of this chain belt, I moved to a plastic chain, like in a house hold window blind.
    This seems to work well for me on a 24/7 basis and water of the shower does not effect any difference.

Like with all chastity devices....................they take time for the body to become accustomed to the restriction and weight.
    After some 3 years of 24/7 wear,,,,,,,,,, it seems to work OK for me.
    Guess we are all differnt..............ha ha

5. chrissymaid

chrissymaid Member

Local Time:
    Hi great to read replies, !I 'm glad to hear a few so far can live 24/7 with the Lori tube, I tend to agree with Ms. Linda, a very expensive toy for me it seems at this point , I'll wait and see when the new ring arrives today! how I fair with the device once again. i have been dealing with sizing for over a year
    I'm starting to think that any device with scrotal ring can be a problem , I can't deal with the sleep deprivation caused by the burning sac! I lived with a cb 3k for 3 years hate that plastic junk.
    chrissymaid:happy0160:

6. roberta

roberta Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    I find the cb2000 OK if I keep lubricating the base ring with moisturising cream. Otherwise it is a pain.

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Just updating my previous post as I too amd finally experiencing some problems with long term wear in my Lori tube #2. It is quite heavy and it seems even the underwear that I thought woudl help are not doing the trick. I may try the chain idea here to see what I can get to work that way.

8. ozoner55

ozoner55 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The Lori tubes are heavey they are also secure. I wear one and it did take some time to get used to it. I often used to wear two pair of undies to support the wieght. Also i found for me the straighter the pin the better. Make sure the pin is SMOOTH, now rough spots at all. Also a little oil on the pin helps, keep things dry with a hair dryer helps. It all takes practice.There is no way you are going to pierce your penis and hang a heavey constrictive device on it with perfect comfort.I beleive that i could wear mine indefinately.A wonderful well made device. I have a #6

9. Barney

Barney Barney

Victoria Australia
    Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Xcitex2,
    I hear what you are saying about the #2, yes it is heavy, however if you weighed the Lori and the CB3000 plus masterlock separately, you will find its only a small increase over the CB3

I brought the Stainless steel chain from Ms L which was expensive when shipped to Australia.
    Seeing as my shape changes (too much cheese and red wine) I moved to plastic chord made up of little 5 mm nodules joined together that are used to lift up window blinds. (it weighs nothing at all) and is very cheap at $5 a metre

Chrissymaid,
    I know of your problem also, and the solution for me was to tell Mistress and she would allow me to put some Vaseline around the backing ring to stop the burning and stretching when one gets excited.

Sometimes my biggest problem is when locked for a month or more without release, I get very horny in my sleep, and try to erect, stretching the backing ring, and my frenum piercing to the extent that it bleeds, even though it was done many years ago.

These are just my tips,.............each of us has their own road to travel, and many have retired "hurt" along the way.
    Regards to you all.:butterfly:

10. johnny arizona

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    pa-5000

OK the Millers 6000 was not that great for me but the PA 5000 seems to be working out so far. I'm on my second day full time since installed and all is well. The write up about needing to be 8 guage is wrong though. I was 8 guage and the little hook is no where close to that. I sized up to 6 guage and it still wouldn't go through. I finally forced it through-ouch and am estimating it to be an odd size close to a 4 or a 5 if there where such a thing. I've been in pain from the quick enlargement but no so much as it is not tolerable while I heal. That being said, I've worn it continuously on my favorite toy straight since yesterday at mail time. This afternoon I'm not experiencing any discomfort to speak of. I tried to sleep without it on but that hurt my piercing more from being bumped around. It's not really that heavy as I'm noticing all the complaints about the Lori's tubes. I'd like a Lori's tube as well for the simple reason of absolute chastised protection but have always been concerned about the weight as well. So far-so good on this device and I'd recomend it. The price is right.

Anyone who is trying to use a tube without a PA-good luck, they don't work and they burn your balls. I've tried every method I can think of with all sorts of homemade modifications and attachments. Nothing worked for more than two days without medical attention needed. It was very frustrating indeed. Just go ahead and get it pierced-It doesn't hurt that bad and you will be glad you did. Wife loves it too. Initially she was the typical "I'll pack my bags and leave your freaky ass" over all this chastity and piercing stuff. She's turned a complete 180 degrees on the subject now. She loves it. She loves the control. I always new she was a dominant waiting to come out. She says I really do treat her differently when muzzled. I really do miss my toy though and I'm not to fond of my new dish doing duties either!

Really fella' it starts out as your kink-a new toy to draw attention to your old toy, but far to soon, it becomes very real. As soon as your keyholder recognizes their power-you're thier bitch now! Make sure you are capable of being submissive.

I'll try to post some pictures later.

11. tollyboyslave

tollyboyslave Member

Local Time:
    i had a loris tube off ebay and realised it was the wrong piercing but managed to wear it for 3 days despite the weight.the problem i had with that one was it was open ended and made the end of my cock sore.i have just orderd a no 9 which is about my size from ebay although i am a little scepticle wether it will be ok for 24/7 we will see.with the last one i made a support belt out of some elastic webbing like a settee webbing with a quick release clip which worked fine
    but generaly i think a belt is the only answer to real chastity and i wish my tolly boy would turn up

12. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dont we all! still no bloody word or answer from him:confused0068:

13. terry17

terry17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    :spider::spider::spider::spider:first of all loris #9 is dual percing device designed for punishment if wearer
    tries getting the frenum and pa work against ea other causing pain
    thus training sub getting aroused is a bad thing.perfect dom tool.
    terry

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Are you sure about that terry?

I think you'll find it's a choice.

We have a #9 with PA piercing option.

15. terry17

terry17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    yes i have one dual percing frenum pa ouch hurts when try to get arouse of course impossible because of small dia they pull agaist ea other ask
    lorie lancer
    sissy terry
    :smilies_xxx22:

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I hope I NEVER have to speak to Lori Lancer again in my life.

I expect, in that case, that you can have any combination of piercings.

We will NEVER buy from Ms Lori EVER again.

Most expensive pile of metal I ever bought.

And the whole story is HERE.

17. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    There is NO standard when ordering from Ms.Lori. She makes the rules up as she goes along. My #9, ordered over 2 years ago has ONLY the PA piercing. There was never even a mention of needing a frenum piercing.

I'm with Mistress Watchful on this one. Not only do I hope never to have to speak with her again, I will also NEVER recommend her devices unless someone is looking for an $850.00 paper weight!

18. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Wow, I'm sorry to hear that about Ms. Lori. I can say the same thing about Thomas/Kelly Hilmer at William Jones aka La Ceinture De Chastete. I not only won't deal with them any more but recommend that people find a different source of steel belts.

19. 24/7

24/7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hallo.
    sorry for my bad english but i`m dutch.
    i`m also locked 24/7/365 locked in a lori #9 and have a nr#7 to.
    i think their great.
    i have no pinching or shaffing only a great discomfort when i become erect.
    both of the devices have a PA piercing and i never have a orgasm when wearing the device.
    i cant get out of it without the keys and i think the devices are great specialy the nr#9
    i`m continous locked in the nr#9 and heve never any problems

24/7

20. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    your english reads fine to me.
    it's the punctuation that makes the difference in my mind.
    So, welcome aboard and post away.

21. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    I've actually been happy with my Lori#2 device which isnt as expensive. It did take a little longer for it to arrive, But I think now it was well worth it.

22. 24/7

24/7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    hi chrissymaid.

i have a lori`s nr#9 and always locked up in it.
    there are no problems for me. (exept when erect)
    it`s 100%secure and no pincing or shaffing.
    i don`t want any other device

groetjuzz 24/7

23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We are thinking seriously about getting a #2A with the PA form Lori
    the HERE link no longer works which I was rather hoping you might be able to fix as we would have valued your opinion on this as I have on other subjects for years

24. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
  25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I'm just wondering if anyone knows why this link does not work anymore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice