My Feminization

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by maid Muffy, Jul 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    This year's Quonset Air Show we got the see the Magnificent USN Blue Angels and Canadian Snowbirds soaring thru the air in formation... while our girls run off to see the Harry Potter exhibit... It's Just my Wife and myself... me, yanno, wearing my cool aviator sunglasses and leather bomber jacket, i kinda look like a blonde Tom Cruise from the Top Gun movie...BUT as my Wife whispers in my ear..."you re-ee-ally gotta squint your eyes to see it tho... if you know what i mean!?"

Was it the Herbal Essence, Sheer BLONDE, highlight activating shampoo?... That made me look more like Kelly McGillis instead?

You have to understand my Wife has seen me in a cute little French maid costume! NOT many men can say that and the ones who do... can still hear their wives sceaming tearfully out the room.
    Anyway, that image is fixed in Her mind somehow... Don't hate me cuz i'm one of those rare individuals who looks convincing enuff as a honorary member of the opposite sex. My Wife confessed during a hot session of "pillow talk" that She has some latent lesbian tenderies and the thought of "me" as Her sexy "girl" Lover was such a sexually turn-on for Her.

How far does a hubbie go to please his Wife? Will he shave his legs? Wear a babydoll nightie to bed? i have a light flawless complexion and when my hair all grown out in a pageboy cut with just a few twist of a curling iron the flaxen bangs take a flirtatous curl and very feminine demeanor.

You see... "muffy" is my sexual alter ego... think of it like the comic book hero "SUPERMAN" except no one would suspect that his secret identity was "Miss Lois Lane"!

By now you can expect where this thread is going and i welcome those who wish to go on for the ride... Don't expect any intelligence... but it'll be always good for a chuckle or two...

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    What a fortuitous chance to be your wife's secret lesbian lover!

Chastity can be SO yummy!

3. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Tonight... i MUST pluck my own eyebrows, curl these long pretty lashes and give myself a facial cleansing masque. Before i get to retire to bed i shall take a luxurious specially prepared bubble bath, shave my legs and armpits.... as per Mistress' instructions. The razor proves most effective and once the hair is gone my skin feels so babysoft and smooth all over my body. After i towel myself dry, i apply a moisturizer lotion that makes my legs feel soooo sexy and smooooth as polished porcelain. Oh, the things we typical "girls" must go thru thru just to look attractive and pretty for our Lovers...sigh!

"HONEY BUMS!" She calls out from the bedroom "...is my SILLY "GIRL" cuming to bed soon, DARLINNNG!" She giggles making kissy sounds...

"Oui... oui... Mademoiselle!" i reply in the sexiest lil' girl's voice i can muster which only made Her giggle all the more. i swivel open the case and generuosly apply yet another coat to my already moisten lips. "i MUST keep my lips soft and supple.... for my Wife's tender pussy lips" Anyway, that's what it says on page 29 in the book "The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus"! (required reading at our house)

Consenual sex between a Woman isn't just Her saying yes.... but Her saying yes... yes... yes... over and over again! To keep sex exciting i MUST explore and master a whole range of foreplay activities now.

Happiness is your Wife/Mistress calling out your sissy name in the throes of sexual passion!

4. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    My favorite place to shop is Newberry Comics. They have an ample supply of cd's and dvd's as well as American "spandex" super hero comics like Batman and Superman, and the latest manga titles. On the shelves there are Tamiya model kits and sci-fi GKs from the Dr. Who T.A.R.D.I.S. right up to Battlestar Galactica. There's action figures like the Misa-Misa doll that can satisfy any gratuious fanservice fetish and cool and crazy swag from overseas that can complete any cosplayers outfit.

i enter my blonde hair done up with peroxided dyed highlights and my eyes pools of liquid blue rounded globes. i'm wearing a pair of Calvin Kleins tight enuff to accentuate my curvacious bubble boy butt and "peachie keen" colored halter top that barely covers my Harry Potter Thunder Bolt navel piercing.

i spy the shop girl paging thru a fan magazine in gothic grab with glossy black nail polish and protruding metal nose ring which only adds to her charm. She looks up at me and sneers sarcastically.

"CAN I HELP YOU... puh-leeeze!?!"

"Ahem.... yesss..." i stanner pausing only a moment to apply another coat of cherry favorited, Clapstick lip gloss. "i'm looking for the an oldie but goodie, The Roleplay game called REX Nebular And The Cosmic Gender Bender!"

5. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    "Rex Nebular..." as i continue. "... is an intersellar adventurer much like the character Hans Solo from Star Wars in his space ship called the "Slippery Pig" is offered an amazing 25,000 galactars (which i think is a lot of money) to recover a valuable artifact from a mysterious, forbidden, Planet known as Terra Androgena. Much like the war ravaged world Olympus in Appleseed... Androgena is the results of a Battle of the Sexes... where the Superior Female race has finally eradicated from existance the wretched sub-species known as man. For breeding purposes They have created an ingenious clever device named "The Gender Bending Machine"! Mysterious science thing, say like... the "Internet Penis Magnifier" where one merely has to log on his computer and his manhood increase in size to one or two inches...!"

The shop girl hisses.
    "YEAH... YOU WISH!!! If Women re-ee-ally ruled the world everytime a man broken up with a girl his penis would shrink by at least one inch!"

{{{VOICE-ACTIVATED AUTO-TRANSCRIBING AUDIO LOG}}}

REX: LOG ON.
    Ah, there we go! This is Rex Nebular, making his first offical log entry, aboard the fastest, stealthiest ship in the galaxy, The Slippery Pig. Yes siree, this log is a GREAT idea! I'm gonna make an entry every single day! This will become the definitive record of my life! Yes siree, I'm not gonna miss a day! Anyway, not much happening today. Oh, spilled some coffee onto the ThermaWave's 47-prong bedistor board... must remember to order a replacement. LOG OFF. Okay, where's my dram bedistor board mail order data?

REX: LOG ON. Oh, nut's, the battery must be - Aha! It still works! Wow! Guess what I just found in the back of my sock drawer! That self-transcribing log I bought last year! What a gas! I'll have to start keeping my log again! Let me clip it right here on my belt so I won't forget about it.

((SNAPPING NOISE)))

REX:
    There LOG ON, Now let's ee... is it a boxer day or a jockey....

6. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    pinup "GURL"??

... i started shivering. "Nobody's gonna take me SERIOUSLY!" ... cuz i have such a "delicate" effeminated appearance for a guy... nevermind, i let my hair grow a bit too long.

Let it be known... if any of you out there...? Have a "Noxzema Girl" face as smooooth as your inner thighs and your asshole is immaculately cleaned, perfumed orifice... them maybe, you are a siSSy "GIRL"... like me {gulp}

[​IMG]
    My Wife has me in Her curlers and rollers... "it doesn't hurt to dress up the merchandise" She tells me... "NOW, you can hold still for this OR you can struggle and get it all over your face!"

OH Dear... here CUMs my next beauty treatment, i'm told it's GOOD for the complexion!

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sweet Muffy

Oh Maid Muffy, you haven't lost an step. I have been an fan of your writings for sometime now. Yes we have chatted before and PM each other. I'm soo glad your back with your whit and humor, I just luv you sexy drawings. So how I wish I would look one tenth as good as you drawn. The ultimate dream to look that good and still have an cock to deal with. Why not have one, with out one, I wouldn't have anything to lock up and be horny about. Well if I didn't have an cock I would have to be locked up anyway cause all the guy's would be in trouble. If you get my meaning.

Glad to see you back and sharing your writings with us. Keep up the great work, I know something is glad, too bad its locked away and I can't play with it right now.

Luv ya Missy Tanya

8. Respectful

Local Time:
    She is quite spunky :)

9. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    Keeping busy...

Thank you Missy Tanya...

... for being one of my ...er... DIE-HARD fans! (Am i making it too hard for you?) i've created an album here just for you... and for others who enjoy sick and perverted artwork as well. Business for me lately has been at a standstill... because of the economy NObody is buying... my custom T-shirt and Banners has no orders... no commisions as yet!

So... i'm resort to drawing strange and bizarre things just to humor my silly self. Since comic art is like the theater of the imagination ANYTHING is possible. It's UP to the artist discretion how explicit to render the anatomy. However, yanno, it really isn't ART unless it's WELL-HUNG!?!... Decisions, decisions... to Penis or not to Penis!!!

(like i always say)

"There's nuttin' more exciting then the oozing creative juices ejaculating from a truly erected idea!"

Since i have so much free time on my hands a friend ask me to airbrush and paint the moonscape for a model of the Lunar Landing he is building in honor of the Apollo 11. It's alot of fun remembering my 1st lessons using the airbrush was creating planetary spheres, star bursts and Saturn rings on black construction paper...

10. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    Dear maid muffy,

it is nice to read your thoughts on your feminization and well, some of your artwork is utterly exciting. I say some because i feel some details as rather provoking ( ... as they shall be, i suppose ;)).

My own opinion is "... not to p ... " I'd wish your sissy drawings would show the frilled gurls properly locked in heavy steel belts ( ... like myself ... *giggle* ...) and their ample breasts well restrained by heavy chastity bras ...

Well, it's just my opinion but may be you can do some works for us steel locked sissys ...

Hugs, maid katrin

11. Respectful

Local Time:
    Maid Muffy,

You do amazing art! I am honored you chose to share it on Mistress Watchful's site. I must remember to have my glasses handy to read the captions next time, but then again, a picture tells a thousand words.

Everyone, do yourselves a favour and have a peek at Maid Muffy's fabulous drawings in her album. I love her wonderful art.

I proclaim that the eyes have it! We were blessed by her choice to share his lovely Art!

Thanks Muffy :)
    Cindy :painting-egg-093:

12. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Thank you so much for a very nice artwork collection...

-Cherry

13. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    I must add that I'm one of your fan... A few of the art you have shared with us gave me and Mistress some ideas... Like the art in the dog treat...

[​IMG]

This one is the art W/we want to try to do something like that.

Thank you again so much for such delight. Keep them coming please.

-Cherry

14. maid Muffy

Local Time:
    THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!! {{{bow}}} {{{bow}}}
    ...for ALL the lovely comments about my artwork here at Chastity Mansion!

There's a point in ones life where you create for your own pleasure and enjoyment only for yourself and then... nerviously share it with others... SO!?! When i 1st decided to share my BIG secret with my Wife... i figured the best way is with a special cartoon presentation... if she wasn't keen on the idea, why?... we could just laugh it off as a silly joke...

[​IMG]
    You shoulda seen me, with tears in my eyes confessing my bizarre "sissy maid" chastity fetish!

"SO?... This is your BIG secret?" She utters. "... i figured that out the first time we met!!...dub!?!"

i've decided to add this special presentation here in my album... after being a lil' clean up and with bigger "Manga Temple" fonts... These are some of my early works before the discovery of the airbrush, mostly in pen and ink

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice