1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P A piercing

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by charger71, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Wendygirl

Wendygirl Well-Known Member

Lol
    Ok what I think you mean if your device has a pee hole insert then no unlikely you will have room for pa.as well
    Xx wendy
  2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Active Member

Hey!

Get one get one get one get one!!!!!

Has MANY possibilities as already mentioned!!!

And.... if your wife doesn't like the feeling of it....Voila!!!! Instant security upgrade!!!! You could end up in lockdown for a veeerrrrryyyyyyy looooonnnnnnggggggg time!!!

Oooooo... the thought of it!!!!

Enjoy!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J
  3. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Active Member

There isn't much in the way of pain receptors in that area of your penis. It was explained to me that the worst part of it was having the cold, metal 'receiving tube' inserted into your urethra.

This is what I *really* want, but it is the most painful of all piercings that a male can get. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apadravya
    dsinbraces likes this.
  4. dsinbraces

dsinbraces Mistress Suzan's sissy

Thanks Epiladdy for the encouragment. I think like so many facets of being controlled, it's the "unknown" factor that plays with my mind. Mistress Suzan is an expert in making me wonder "what's next?", thanks to her loving mentor Mistress Trish. I can see after looking at the apadravya description that the pierecing would drive a woman crazy. At least that's not going to happening to me, as I'm only allowed a few actual insertion's per year with Mistress, just enough to remind me of what i am missing. Most of my non-oral activity with Mistress is within a strap-on after numbing creme and double condoms reduce my sensitivity to zero.
    dickieinbraces
  5. thundar

thundar Member

Apadravya is basically a PA and a reverse PA that when a straight bar is inserted goes from top to bottom of penis head. You want painful, get an an ampallang that goes through the penis hard from side to side. You can get both and have a "magic cross". Now that's a piercing!
  6. Wendygirl

The head of you clity is also very tough !
    Xx wendy
  7. thundar

thundar Member

Wendy, you are wicked!
  8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

A PA. done professionally and looked after properly usually heals very quickly compared to many other piercings. I can echo all the positive things said above. I have no regrets about mine and am very glad I had it done years ago. And of course its great for that added security headfuck when you are caged.

All my gfs have eventually if not immediately come to appreciate me having a ring in, and since I first started being caged they have all wanted to utilise the security aspect in some way.
  9. jemima

jemima jemima

i thought that the little hole at the tip of the cock was a very very tender bit cos when i puts the tippy of my tongue down it, the men sometimes shudders a bit.
  10. Wendygirl

Jemima
    Once again you are a very nawty girl but you are correct .
    Xx Wendy
    CorsetJane likes this.
  11. charger71

charger71 Member

I'm convinced, it now is just a matter of finding a reputable place to get my piercing and getting it done. The one place I contacted said that they would do the P A with a 12 or 14 gauge depending on the size of my urethra.
  12. aryxa

aryxa New Member

I JUST had my PA done on 11/8/2013. The piercing it self was a 1 or 2 on a level 10 scale of pain. What did actually hurt was the stretching that followed the piercing. I was pierced at a 12 and stretched to a 10 immediately to assist in healing.

It's been > 1 week as of right now and the dull pain that was there from a open wound is now subsided and the only time I notice it surprisingly now is when I go to the bathroom and urinate -- and thats only because you have to sit to urinate.

Would I do it again? : Sure, I'm just now getting into chastity. I did it 100% for chastity (Lori Tube) security -- but now that I have it.. I'm really happy with it outside of the chastity mindset.

Should you do it? : That question only you can answer. I agree with most of the comments on this thread that it makes your chastity "real". If done correctly you can not get out of any device and it remains as a constant reminder of such.

ONE THING TO NOTE:
    On the day / night / whathaveyou of your piercing MAKE SURE YOU DRINK SOMETHING WITH SUGAR AND EAT SOMETHING NO LONGER THAN 4 HOURS FROM YOUR PIERCING TIME.

I did not and was very very very woozy after the piercing -- and ended up spending a lot longer time sitting in the chair with my penis hanging out than I fully intended on.
  13. Wendygirl

Lol take candy bar why sit with your willy out most untidy !!
    Wendy xx
    charger71 likes this.
  14. charger71

charger71 Member

@Wendygirl LOL talk about being casual about it
  15. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Unless you're diabetic, that woozy feeling is an after affect of adrenaline.

You got a bit of a fright, perhaps saw some blood. Makes your head a bit spinny and a bit nauseous.

If you ate beforehand it might make you chuck, eating a bit afterwards might help though if you can stomach it.
  16. charger71

charger71 Member

Thanks to everyone for the advice and words of encouragement. It makes things easier.
  17. Wendygirl

Mostly its a post piercing adrenalin rush burns rather a lot of sugar .
    Unlikely to make you throw up , but some people don't eat because of nervousness.
    Oh and boys far more likely to pass out ask any nurse .
    Xx Wendy
  18. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Got a 6ga captive bead ring now to go inside my Steelworxx.de, Steelheart I. I started with an 8ga piercing. Healing is fast but the piercing can be tender for quite a long time, especially during unprotected sex, when you have the ring in. It is important that you wait at least 3 months before using a PA for chastity, at least according to all the sources I found.