1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pegging-punishment or pleasure.

Discussion in 'The Mall (Everything Else)' started by steph17, Mar 6, 2010.

1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Has anyone any experiance of this be it for punishment or pleasure my KH purchased a feeldoe and has tried to use it on me and so far I can only treat it as a punishment.
    Has anyone got any thoughts on this subject.

2. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Hi Steph

Two things - Firstly, there are varying reports on the feeldoe ranging from "best thing ever" to "impossible to use". I peg my sub hub regularly with a strap on harness which is snug and secure to my body. We have considered the feeldoe but I thought I might spend the whole session trying to master the damn thing rather than concentrate on the business in hand. I might invest in a strap on with a crotch vibrator but to start off with we bought an entry level one (no pun intended!!!!) just to try it out and get pegging right for both of us. I think if we had started out with a feeldoe, our experience may have been different.You can get a strap on from Lovehoney and Bondara starting from about 30. I'd suggest starting with butt plugs, fingers and patience and progressing to a smaller strap on dildo when you are happy and ready. Dont let yourself be bullied here as it takes time to get used to it and get it right for both of you. King dongs can always be added to the toy box later!!.

Secondly, we initially introduced pegging as a humiliation punishment and a dominance re enforcement activity but it has quickly evolved into something which my hubbie likes so much that it has become one of our normal routine. He says it makes him feel calm, centred and happy for days after and I love the feeling of control, dominance and how it looks from my perspective with his cute bum in the air!

As with all activities, be patient, don't be hurried and communicate at all times.

3. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Thanks Celtic Queen for info I think it is the size of the feeldoe that worries me and it is the slim model. My KH has told me to stop moaning relax and just take it. Dont know if I can it looks to big for me?.

4. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Pegging started as a humilation and punishment for me as i had never before let anyone touch my anus or do any sort of anal play on me. This was because of the associations i have with it being a taboo part of the body. However when i met my Mistress and began to discover just how submissive i was, my submissive needs overcame my inhibitions. Mistress knew that although i would submit to a pegging at Her will, i would feel humiliated and cheap.

The first time she fucked me was exhilarating as much as it was painful, taking Her cock in my anus. The humiliation and control loss was overpowering and it felt very much a punishment - Mistresses' tone of voice and disregard toward me was very much part of it.

However even my first penetration did give me some feelings of pleasure as my prostate got massaged but i was confused by the emotions and feelings. i discussed this with my Mistress and we tried sometime later again. She was more gentle and inserted much more slowly.

This time the pain was lessened and the session longer and i had new feelings of intense pleasure. i have never had an ejeculation during pegging but do get fabulous sensations that are every bit as climactic as an orgasm. i do tell Mistress that i have cum as i get sensational waves of contractions

So in summary, what was a punishment is now a reward for correct behaviour and a gift from my wonderful Mistress.

5. cockislocked

you will be surprised what you can take... i was, the key is SLOW penettration and too much lube is not enough!!

However don't be bullied into it and ensure you are ready, relaxed and calm. It is a lovely feeling once you get used to it but your anus needs time to adjust with each session.

If the feeldoe is too big, start your training with a range of butt plugs and a smaller cock.

Hope you make choices that are right for you

6. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Steph

I can't comment on your dynamics obviously (ie whether you allowed to "moan" about anything!) but if your key holder is set on doing this to you and you are accepting her dominance then there are things that you can do to make it easier on yourself. I would suggest trying increasing sizes of butt plugs to teach yourself actually HOW to relax so that you can accomodate the dildo. If you are in a position to, practice on a smaller dildo.Using plenty of lube and also a condom over the dildo does help a lot. Once you get it right, you may really enjoy it. My sub is also posting on this thread so you can read his perspective.

7. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Maybe I just feel a bit weird letting this happen to me although it could be my only release for some time and I should just accept it. Listening to what is being said it sounds like initial pain leading to ultimate pleasure.
    When my KH humps my butt or should I say attempts to my dick tries to become aroused even though I am wearing a pa-5000 but I eventually go soft and I dont understand why.

8. cockislocked

Steph i rarely have an erection during the pegging, don't worry about that but my cock runs like a tap!!!! Also i am either in my cb6000 or, more painfully and much to my Mistresses' delight, my Eros steel cage that swings heavily. Even now i suffer some mild pain on the initial penetration but it is very swift and it serves to reinforce my submission to my Mistress and does remind me that i am her slut. Be prepared for the sensation of, well let's be frank, having a poo when Her cock is fully withdrawn. It just adds to the humiliation and the task of cleaning up. You may want to consider enema play beforehand. I struggle with this aspect and i am undergoing training for this. Personally speaking i find that a huge loss of control and feel very humbled when Mistress administers an enema. Enema is for me a punishment in extremis i hate it but it is only respectful to be as clean as possible for your Mistress KH.

Rgds

9. cockislocked

Steph just to add. At the end of the day it's not for everyone so don't feel bad. Remember safe sane and consensual are the key! For example i just cannot take having my balls slapped it makes me feel like i will puke or something. Yet others here get off on it so communication and reason are the keys. Private message me if you want to discuss any details

10. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

I would like to get to the stage where it becomes pleasure as KH and SO seems to enjoy the power transfer and although she is holding the riens she does not seem to want to cause pain.
    But she still likes to watch it getting rammed home perhaps it will get easier with time?.

11. cockislocked

Getting Easier

What got easier for me was the actual first penetration, forcing yourself to relax your muscles is the way, deep breaths and deliberate relaxing. If you do get on with it you will soon find that you can take a really high rate of thrusting, that should certainly please your KH if She like the idea of pounding you!
    :anal:

12. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Well thanks again for the very helpful input but as it is not my decision to make as to when this event takes place I shall just have to wait, and at the appropriate time use the info and suggestions given and hope to handle the situation.
    Thanks again.

13. portion

portion Junior Member

Hi Steph,
    My wife has been pegging me for a few months now. At first it was quite painful, but still enjoyable after the initial streching. This was with a entry level sharon slaon strap on ( about 20 )but after a few times it was much easier. . We recently got a felldoe slim, and WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!! It feels so much better for me and for her. She had three orgasms within ten minutes of pegging me. She was so satisfied, she told me that i would not be allowed to cum , and once she was finished she told me to go to sleep ! ( this was just a few days before she locked me up yesterday ).
    I say, as long as you relax your muscles ( which does take a few tries to learn how to do easily ) it is a win-win situation for you and your KH.

14. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

We have been in to pegging for a long time. It was my idea and I certainly consider it firmly in the pleasure category. We are very keen on the double-ended dildos like the Feeldoe. We started off with the Julie Ashton harness that has plugs for the wearer but my wife didn't get much out of this. Next we tried the Nexus (which came on the market before the Feeldoe). This certainly needs a harness to keep it in place. The wearer's end is a bit small and so it still wasn't that good for my wife.

The regular Feeldoe followed and this was an improvement but when we moved up to the Stout version we found that they had moulded it from a significantly harder silicone (now common to all the Feeldoes) and my wife didn't like this.

We now use the Share XL which is larger and ridged at the wearer's end and rippled on the receiver's end and in a soft-ish silicone. As with all these types of dildos we use it with a simple harness to help keep it in place during powerful thrusting.

To avoid pain the insertion should be very slow and gentle. A sudden thrust at this point will cause even the experienced to tense up and get hurt.

Once you get used to it the feeling is fantastic!