1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Penis Plug

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by Slave_Scott, Jun 24, 2010.

1. pachastity

pachastity slavenumber 624-339-064

One of my favorite cb is Looker 01 from Steelworxx. The length is 70 mm and the penisplug is 90 mm. Since 1 week the Looker is locked up and don´t now how long… Now i am thinking to order a Looker 02 – http://steelworxx.de/The-Looker-02-116p.html
    absolute new and not so easy to touch my self…

Attached Files:

2. Magewuff

Magewuff New Member

I would absolutly love either the 01 or 02. but it is way out of my price range :( $457.19 USD?!?!

3. Mistresspider

Mistresspider Member

Have you thought about incontinence at all?

4. banshee

banshee Junior Member

In what way?

5. Gunner

Gunner New Member

I have a plug that I've had for a long time but never really got to use it much because it would just fall out. but I got the bright idea to use it with my 6000s and it appears i'm not the first to come up with this new and innovative idea... [​IMG]

I was not sure how long I would wear it so I started trying last weekend. I wore it after work on Friday for four to five hours no problem, then all day Saturday. took it out I night. Right back in the next day for all day then out again. I just was not sure I could sleep with it in. Then off to work on Monday with everything in place again. After wearing it all day, I decided to get it try and sleep with it in. I never hurt in the three day before so what the hell, right... I kept it in all week, was never let out until Thursday night for a bit of fun. And again to issues, put everything back into place for Friday. So there you go a full week wearing a plug and at least the work for 24/7 and no problems. the plug is 7.5mm at it's widest and 4cm long.

Part of the reason I was interested in doing this was because I really, really want the looker 01. I like the open design for cleaning. Not sure I like the salt shaker look of the 02. Well when I decide to pull the plug... no pun intended, okay maybe a little. I'll be getting a looker for 24/7 wear. With and with out the plug...

Mistress Spider,

The plug is not long enough to go into the bladder and therefor incontinence should not be an issue and is one reason infections would be less likely. I had no issues at all for my week with my short plug. I'll go for week two starting Sunday night!!!

6. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

Part of the reason I was interested in doing this was because I really, really want the looker 01. I like the open design for cleaning. Not sure I like the salt shaker look of the 02. Well when I decide to pull the plug... no pun intended, okay maybe a little. I'll be getting a looker for 24/7 wear. With and with out the plug

they now do the looker 01 with the plug removable .........

i have been thinking about the looker 01 for sometime not so keen on the plug
    as a chastity device i think its near perfect when fitted they recommend the cage is just shorter than you are flacid
    this makes it nice and tight and you have no where to go so no eretion possible
    the device can cleaned while wearing so no real need for removal apart from the slave /subs wants needs .
    this is total control it has it all secure ,easy to clean and i think its looks really good
    well my opinion is only that as Mistress will make the final choice
    when or if we change to a metal device .
    so in conclusion the last thing as a slave i would want
    so off to clean and polish my trusty cb6000s and hide my credit card

7. Mistresspider

Mistresspider Member

The plug will strech your urethral sphincter... too much strech... like elastic it will loose its elasticity and then...

8. marchhare

marchhare New Member

i'd love to help...you build up more pressure for Mistress!!![​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 33.jpg
      33.jpg
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views:
  9. maid_carrie

maid_carrie An oik -seemingly

As you would expect i did a deal of investigation and have also been using the looker plug for some time.

There are, of course, two sphincters in the urethra and he most important one is near the bladder and prostate. The plug reaches in but not that far - in fact nowhere near. To get that far would need a flexible tube or catheter such as i use for self dilation on a regular basis.

I can feel that catheter going past the sphincter - but not with the plug

Just my thoughts

carrie

10. Mistresspider

Mistresspider Member

It is your body indeed, go for it lol

11. janmb

janmb New Member

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but this thing needs comment:

There is no way the plug in any of the CBs get anywhere near deep enough in your urethra to reach the prostate or bladder neck - which are the only two components in your urethral system having anything to do with urinating control.

Both the prostate and bladder neck are (as the name would suggest) located at the "bladder end" of your urethra. For the average male, you need to go about twice as deep as a CB plug reaches before getting to the prostate and subsequently the bladder neck and the bladder itself.

A very carefully (correctly) curved sound can reach the prostate and bladder if used correctly, but again, those are about twice the length of a regular plug.

So while there may be several reasons to urge caution when it comes to plugged CBs, incontinence is certainly not one of them.

12. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Member

I note that all those into wearing penis plugs, don't feel them.

I too, as I'm typing these lines, wear a solid 85mm curved penisplug in my chastity belt's steel tube. It slides in pretty easily. But feeling is mild at best. I can only feel it during small erections as the plug's steel end stop rubs against the steel tube of the chastity belt. Other than that it's pretty much transparent. My chastity belt's buttplug is much more intense.

Erections or nocturnal are possible and very arousing with this caged penisplug. Erections are felt intensely as the cock swells along the penis plug shaft, it exercises a pleasant counter-pressure against the tube.

The max I wore it was 14 hours, and removed it shortly after orgasming in bed.