penis reduction in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by juniorbottom, Feb 23, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Williana

Williana Entering Female Led Relationship

Consultant
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    I went thru major shrinkage when did female hormones for about a year, and no desire to release. When I stopped hormones took a while for them to leave my body. And after about two months growth was back to what it was. The early morning hard-on is nature´s way to keep it working and stretchable. I have never heard of usage stop that will shrink it.

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Not sure if you will get much feed back on this one @Williana from those in the OP thread its almost Six years since the previous post.

Williana likes this.
  3. Williana

Williana Entering Female Led Relationship

Consultant
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    When I was 18 my penis was about 6.5" but on my very thin frame it appeared larger than it actually was. Plus I married a 4' 11" 80 lb. women who thought I was too large for her. :) My wife measured me yesterday and I came in at 2" flaccid. Since I am locked up we did not do erect but I think it would be about 3" erect. What happened?

First off when you gain weight you develop what is called a fat pad which hides much of your penis. Old age took its toll and four years of lockup makes the little fella want to hide inside my body often. I have not had intercourse in about 20 years so it did not get much use since my wife and her girlfriend sexually dominated me and often just left after their orgasms and told me not to cum until the weekend or next week, etc.. Add being sterile and having ED to the mix and you have a truly useless penis as my wife likes to say. She has not had an orgasm or any penetration of my penis in a very long time. She favors her vibrator but the other day I gave her two more orgasms after the one with her vibrator using mouth and then hand. I just have bee trained to not use my penis.

All I know is that the end result has left me so that I would never be able to have intercourse with another women should my wife die before me. It would also be humiliating if my wife brings home a women for a threesome but then again, I like humiliation. :)

Williana likes this.
  5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    My penis is quite a bit smaller and more likely to "turtle" than it was a few years ago. I don't know how much is related to reduced Testosterone as I've aged, or constriction from the cage or my increasing femininity! Whatever the reason, it is much easier to tuck and present a smooth front in my panties now (when I'm out of the cage, that is)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice