1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Permanent Denial ????

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by MrB8tr, Nov 12, 2012.

1. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Mistress has been doing Tease and Denial for the past year or so, allowing me full release once a month or so. She purchased a CB 6000 for me a couple months ago and while I have worn it for 24-72 hours at a time max she has been fairly liberal with allowing me out.
    It has been 29 days since Mistress allowed me to unload her balls and 2 weeks ago she decided I was now to be locked 24/7. She also reminded me today that it had been 29 days since she allowed me to unload and to NOT expect it anytime soon. She then said, "In fact, allowing you to unload serves no useful purpose for Mistress and besides, it's messy, and Mistress hates messes.
    Mistress is very firm with slave and I dare not question her decision or beg for some relief. Punishment would be strict and severe.

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B Staff Member Moderator

you are not alone in your 24/7 permanent chastity. Most sissymaids endure this. your Mistress obviously considers your penis now, redundant and just for urinating.

3. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Ms Amanda Staff Member Moderator

I don't see how it's needed. I always managed perfectly well without ;-)

4. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Active Member

I much prefer thinking I will get a release at some point, if I didn't think I would ever get to experience an orgasm again I would eventually just forget what I am missing and lose my Libido. Has been 90 days so far without an orgasm for me. Think Christmas will have to cum early this year :)

5. MistressL

MistressL Perks

Whatever keeps me happy. #1 is my Hitachi Wand.

jd21029, Mascara^Snake and dereknor like this.
  6. the former Mr. Bader

the former Mr. Bader Member

My Mistress loves Hers too!

And in regards to the original post, the longest She's kept me without any release at all is about a month, but She has recently mentioned the idea of going the stretch between my birthday and our anniversary (about 7 months) might be fun. I'm simultaneously terrified and excited by the thought of going that long, but if it's fun for Her, so be it!

7. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

I know a few woman who like the idea of permanent denial of male orgasms. And I have to admit, I can hardly resist the magical power a woman has who believes in permanent denial :)

8. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

I agree with her. But your post is in very faint grey & hard to read. You might like to change your setting.

Epiladdy likes this.
  9. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

I think it sounds great . I would agree to it in a flash.
    However I could see me backing out in less than two month .
    Yes the idea is hot . Not so much fun in the cold light of day .

10. MrB8tr

Sorry, don't know how the font got changed to light grey :(

11. simpletwistfate

simpletwistfate Under Consideration by Mistress Magick

I would never want a guarantee of permanent denial but I love the idea of weeks turning into months without a second thought by the Domme.

seidenki likes this.
  12. simpletwistfate

I would never want a guarantee of permanent denial but I love the idea of weeks turning into months without a second thought by the Domme.

13. simpletwistfate

Once the notion that no length of time is too long to be denied has been established you'll never feel like an orgasm is due.

seidenki likes this.
  14. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Member

The good news is, Mrb8r, that in several months you'll be much easier to milk although that can be quite messy as well. :)

dereknor likes this.
  15. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily emily

Curtsy Lady Germaine
    Oh Mistress i'm past day 90 of my 7 years for You Mistress
    Curtsy
    emily

16. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

7 Years of chastity? Thats a long time. But you are lucky its not permanent :D And you are lucky that Lady Germaine seems to let you milk :)

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistess

we has to have something to look forwards to, even if it aint like orgasming.

charger71 and shad6096 like this.
  18. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Member

Whether necessary or not, the ability to milk the prostate is just one of the many reasons and/or excuses to facilitate permanent enforced male chastity.

LOL Emily!!! That could be 45 days for me and 45 days for Mistress Brenda. :)

dereknor likes this.
  19. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

shared chastity is a great thing :) I once made a little website where all my female friends could add time to my chastity. One added 3 month, another 1 month and so on. At the end it had been 6 month in total :) But its kind of exciting to be chaste for several woman, just because they all share the same interest in keeping you chaste :)

20. MrB8tr

Lady Germaine ..... Mistress does and has milked me on several occasions. Typically I am made to have a plate underneath and then clean it up after she finishes. slave has now been locked for 37 days and it will be another 8 days before I have any chance of release or milking