Permanent Denial ????

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrB8tr, Nov 12, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Mistress B,
    Your statement is very true, But psychologically, at least for me, it is submission, and a constant reminder of her control over me, as is the collar I wear. It is Mistress's decision and desire, and I willingly submit and accept it, but do wish she kept me locked when not needed for her pleasure.

My Mistress is getting stronger in her control, and putting up with less from me, so it is possible I will get my wish sooner or later, when she is ready.

2. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    When I got my Lori's 2c correctly fitted (had to send it back to adjust the ring and add/lengthen the spikes) and it became obvious to my skeptical KH Wife/Mistress that I could stay in it for months staying clean and with no injury (two things I could never accomplish with the CBXXXX devices), she began talking about permanent chastity in a very real and scary way. At first She said three months, when that came and went she said six or seven months might be better. Now she is dead-set on permanent chastity for at least seven years, or for as long as she feels it is needed. She is way serious about this and no longer wants me to remove the 2c at all. We accidentally stripped the security screw head so it cannot be removed easily - going to have to be drilled while I am in it. Lori sent us directions on exactly how to remove the stripped screw but also suggested that I go permanent and not worry about it. So here I am. My KH/Wife won't let me remove the damaged screw until there is a good reason, and once I do replace it, I stay in it 24/7 until I get my PA in Feb 2014. I am amazed that this has/is happening. Our 22 year marriage has never been better and my beautiful KH gets more dominant every day. And yes, she will remove it for my colonoscopy, but wants me to go through TSA via private screening keeping it on if possible if she is not traveling with me. Don't know about that yet. She sooo loves me being locked. I don't think I will never orgasm again, but I do know that it will be far and few between for the next many years.

Caged Wolf and Joroincharge like this.
  3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    She surely knows how to do things properly. LOL!!

Is she a member here?

4. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:

As much as I love being able to do the things my Mistress wants, I am also envious of how things have worked out for you, subken. To have it totally locked and not have to worry about when she allows removal again, I so wish I was allowed this experienceby my Mistress!!

5. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    I am lucky and it all happened at once after about ten years of failure and frustration. No matter what some like to say about Lori Lancer, she is for real and once you get one of her devices right you realize that however simple it seems, a lot of thought has been put into its design and making. That security screw is a perfect example - it's soft metal and once tightened if you try to mess with it with any type of tool other than the key it will strip. Mine stripped while using the actual key because I was always in a rush to take it off and did not properly seat it. Got a lecture from Ms Lancer about that along with a suggestion to my wife that we consider just going permanent because there is no real need to remove it for cleaning and there are no issues with comfort. She even told us how to approach TSA in this matter.

6. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Very cool, Wishing for the experience, even if not "permanent". Would at least like to try long term (1-6 months) just to see what it's like.

7. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    Today is Day 200. Mistress said the initial period would be at least 90 days ..... and here we are!

8. sub2mgi

sub2mgi Member

Local Time:
    Can you share the TSA advice?

9. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    I have on a piece of jewellery. If need be, I can show it to you.

10. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My lori tube (#5 with 0g PA) is permanent. The PA pin is epoxied in place, the security screw is screwed in through the epoxy, and was tightened so hard it completely stripped, and then epoxy was put over the security screw filling in the recessed section. After i wore it for over a month it became clear it was extremely comfortable and caused no problems, was the perfect size and could be kept perfectly clean without having to remove it. I'd intended on making it permanent but once I figured out how to escape the security screw without the key, making it permanent was the only solution. I've been stuck for over a year now. I doubt i'll ever get out.

Joroincharge likes this.
  11. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:35 PM
  12. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I can't use a screw extractor b/c of the epoxy. Even if I could get the screw out the PA pin would still be firmly epoxied in place.

Mistress_Cruel and Joroincharge like this.
  13. GazDenied

GazDenied Long term member

Local Time:
    I too rather enjoy the perceived threat of permanent chastity. Not knowing when (or if) I'll orgasm again has a certain sweetness.

14. Mick

Mick Active member

Artisan
    Southern France
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    i have been chaste now for over 4 years

15. GazDenied

Local Time:
    Hi Mick.

So have you had any release (milking, ruined) in the four years? Or has it been completely and utterly nothing?

16. Mick

Mick Active member

Artisan
    Southern France
    Local Time:
    None at all. As part of my role change it was a decision that we jointly made. It has made tease and denial something that i look forward to even though it happens on a regular basis.

17. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I can see this more of a fantasy than a reality.

One variation of this that I think about often is being kept in a chastity device. And not being allowed to orgasm, instead being milked. After all cum is drained being however the keyholder chooses, then when finished put back into chastity until the next time.

18. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Well Tomf...it is in fact a reality for some. I can speak for myself at least and say that it is a fact. I cannot remember the last orgasm I had and my wife is resolute that I shall never know another orgasm for the remainder of my life.

Now i know that this takes two and the sub person has to really want and submit.
    But there is a psychological aspect to everything we do in the D/s world.
    The more we determine to do or be something no matter how fantasmical it may be, the more we "hypnotise" ourselves thereby bringing our fantasy into reality.

If my wife and I had sat down years ago and discussed our marriage plans as they are today, we would have looked at each other with bewildered shock. These things as a lifestyle have to develop and unfold with an increasing level of comfort. But others who have never experienced such a level of fantasy as reality may not be able to grasp the fact that it is in fact possible to live life this way.

There, now I am taking off my shrink hat and just saying its all good buddy.
    Fantasy can become reality as long as you are careful of what you wish for.

Cheers! :)

Victor38 likes this.
  19. GazDenied

Local Time:
    What a superb post, subklik. Beautifully put.

20. Mick

Mick Active member

Artisan
    Southern France
    Local Time:
    In my case a report at the time suggested that over 50% of women never experinced orgasm. That being the case i would become just 1 of the 50% or more.

21. GazDenied

Local Time:
    Isn't it amazing how easily we can be trained to enjoy the actual tease and denial when it's all we'll get. I'm the same with ruined orgasms, which is why I haven't had any this time around. I start enjoying them too much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice