1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real life sissy school

Discussion in 'The Powder Room' started by Autoeroticboy, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

I knew of a real life sissy school that was in Michigan and they took in and trained sissy girls for a couple weeks or something around those lines. I was hoping to save up money and try to attend. I don't believe it exists any more.

I also know of one that is like Penelope, something like that. But I'm honestly not interested in that one.

I would love to find a REAL true sissy school. Where you learn proper techniques in just about everything a sissy should know. Personal care, laundry, tea service, party service, curtsey, dress, table settings, and so forth. I would love for it to be longer than a weekend but being able to learn with other sissies for at least a week.

Does anyone know of anything anywhere?
  2. Locked up Baby

Locked up Baby Junior Member

Dear Autoeroticboy. there is one in Toronto Canada. http://www.sissymaidacademy.com/. The school has been around many years, with good reviews. Miss has not yet enrolled me yet, but possibly later this year. I hope this is what you're looking for. Still in week one of a two week chastity time.