1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sounding/pee hole play

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by sissycaitlin, Apr 30, 2013.

1. sissycaitlin

sissycaitlin Member

i just did sounding a few days ago and wondering how it went for everyone thats did it and how they liked it ??? since it went very well and i loved it.

2. Abulia

Abulia Member

Did my first sounds the other night (simultaneously with electricity through my cock and balls). It was...different.

It certainly burned quite a bit until enough lube went down the shaft. It's also a mix of finding the right size. The Top doesn't force the sound in; she lets gravity just pull it down once properly lubricated.

Once that happened and she began to manipulate the sound (up and down) while holding/stroking my cock, it felt a lot like getting a hand job **from the inside**. It was pretty cool. She did not allow me to cum (of course).

I'm told that I took the French style easier than the rosebud style.

My first pee afterwards was not pleasant! Second only a bit of pain. Third felt completely normal.

I'm always happy to have my cherry popped!

sissycaitlin likes this.
  3. sissycaitlin

sissycaitlin Member

Oh very cool to hear. I on the other hand always wait till the lube in and then I start slowly putting it in. But yes your right it feels pretty good. But never cum with one still in isn't fun. Lol but yes after a few pees the pain goes away. Thanks for sharing always like to hear peoples experience with this

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

I have a 75mm long one with a mushroom head and have managed to masturbate myself with it in place, has a hole in it so the cum dribbles out, i didnt have any problems with it after the first pee, give it a try, perseverence is the key, you can always stop.

sissycaitlin likes this.
  5. sissycaitlin

sissycaitlin Member

that sounds like a awesome time starflyer i might want one with a hole now so the cum does come out and doesnt hurt when i pull the sound out. thanks for the info.

6. titearse

titearse New Member

i did a sounding with a teaspoon, rounded edges, just aslight sensation, made me feel like peeing more. loved it, will it do again.

7. sissycaitlin

sissycaitlin Member

Oh okay cool very Cool indeed!!!

8. Merril

Merril Member

Sounding is a lovely thing. i consulted several online guides before attempting it, and it was a very enjoyable experience. i did have a bit of a mishap the first time, as i got a bit too eager, and caused a bit of urethral damage, but it healed fairly quickly, and i scaled down the usage. it is still quite enjoyable, and would recommend others who are intrusted in trying it to do so.

9. sissycaitlin

sissycaitlin Member

Yep I know It's awesome for sure!!!!

10. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Active Member

Hello All.
    I always say, "to each their own". I had heard and read much about this and even seen a few videos of guys being locked into chastity devices with urethral sounds/rods and the like. Well, I never tried anything, but I did have call for a procedure which required insertion of a sound into my penis by a urologist (female) and then a camera (for examination inside the bladder). Well, the tech very smoothly inserted the sound and left the room while I waited for the doctor to return. It did not hurt, but I never felt so helpless in my life. I never wanted anything out of me which had been put into me so badly...my mind did race to the erotic thoughts of stories of being locked into a chastity device that employs a urethral probe or sound and I at once made the decision that I had ZERO desire to EVER get down that road. When the doctor came in I was terrified to even have her touch me there but she was very gentle and reassuring as she inserted the camera (which was less than pleasant) to examine my bladder. The exam was concluded (all A-OK) and now I am dealing with a gradually decreasing burning sensation each time I urinate...and so it goes...hopefully the mention of urethral play never comes my way (I cannot see my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder ever even thinking that but you never know!) because I would have to say I would be inclined to put up a stop sign. So, I have both newfound respect for those of you tough enough to engage in urethral play and empathy for those of you deep enough into the submissive abyss that have relinquished your free will and find yourselves locked into devices with probes or sounds. That is why they make chocolate and vanilla I guess. Oh well, just my two cents gang...I hope this gives a chuckle or two.

allaboutHer

Merril and Wendygirl like this.