1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Fort Chastity Device

Discussion in 'The Mall (Devices)' started by TCFun, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Good luck. We'll be anxious to hear about it.

2. TCFun

TCFun New Member

OK - the Fort device finally arrived today.

Firstly I should mention that I had to buy it from Extreme Restraints. I paid for next day delivery and it took 2 days to arrive so I am now in battle to get my shipping costs refunded.

Back to the Fort. Well, it is an exact copy of the CB3000 but in steel. The outside is polished chrome and is finished well. The inside is not finished and there are weld seems that I'm not sure if they will irritate the penis. I have not put it on yet so time will tell on that one.

Also, the device also has guide pins like the CB3000 facing inwards. These are also steel and cannot be cut, so you have to use the spacers to keep the pins from sticking in your body. This does push the device away from the body more.

The rings are hinged just like the hinged CB3000 rings, but don't open quite so far. The one issue I always had with the CB3000 rings was that the nickel in the hinge caused irritation. I'll have to see if the same happens on these rings.

Overall I am excited about trying the device. I wish the inside was polished chrome for hygiene, and I am pensive about the internal welds.

I'm sure a lawsuit will follow from the makers of the CBx000 range soon.

I will post updates once I have worn the device for a while.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP Staff Member Admin

Ohhhh... exciting!!!!

Good luck!

4. TCFun

TCFun New Member

Here is a pic of the device with one of the rings. There are 5 rings, 3 spaces and 1 pin as per the CB3000.

[​IMG]

5. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

Mine arrive also

Ordered from Extreme Restraints, arrive last night via UPS less than a week from ordering. I wore it today, was comfortable but the weight is a lot heavier than the CBx000 devices since it is made of steel. The entire Fort is metal, split rings, pins, spacers, cage. It seems very similar to the CB6000 but metal, the pins are the same distance apart the only difference is the center pin is round where the CB6000S at least, is oval in cross section. It is larger than the CB6000S of course. So far I like it but would prefer more spacers to be provided (one large and 2 smalls are all that are included). With the large space between the ring and a small spacer in front of the cage behind the lock (not included) the two outer pins just barely poke through the back of the ring. It the length is a problem could probably grind down the pins.
    The inner box was plain white with no manufacturers name or even any instructions.

Will let you know as my experience with the Fort progresses.

6. Mistress Watchful

I wonder why they didn't reverse the pins, as the CB6K?

7. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

Fort photos

Photos showing CB2000, Fort, CB6000S side by side, wearing Fort and showing backside so you can see the pin protrusion.

Attached Files:

8. Mistress Watchful

Ohhhh fabulous, thank you! :anim_65:

Actually those pins don't protrude as much as I thought they would.

9. corsac

corsac chastity sub

I sure those pins could be ground down a bit with the right tools! I hope they make a short, then I am in!

10. Mark121

Anyone willing to spend $250 for a steel chastity device should be able to find $30 in their budget to buy a Dremel tool, which will shorten and smooth those pins in about 30 seconds. I see that today the Fort is listed as being "Out of Stock" on Extreme Restraints web site. I wonder if demand was higher than they thought, or if they need to make an agreement with the Miller's about copying their design?

11. underwraps

underwraps Junior Member

So what about steelworxx.de? I think I would like stainless steel better then chrome, and there are no side vents (which I consider a plus). I’ve been tempted to suggest to my KY either a Crossfire or a Revenge, but I haven’t really seem too many reviews of either of these. I like the look of those two models as I’m concerned about hygiene and feel I need to be able to get a qtip in the tube like I do now with the cb6000 device.

12. corsac

corsac chastity sub

I still think mature metal has the best device around for the money!

13. TCFun

TCFun New Member

Well, I have been wearing my Fort for the last few days and it is very comfortable. The split ring design does mean that you can get a tighter fit while still allowing easy removal. Since the pins are steel I have taken to wearing 2 rings (the 2nd smallest and the middle size rings). This stops the pins sticking into your body without having to have a big space between the a-ring and the cage.

2 rings has also increased the security and I feel that I cannot escape from the rear with this configuration and the tighter rings. My Wife loves it and thinks it looks like something from Terminator!!!

In all respects this is a stainless steel copy of the CB3000 and I notice that Extreme Restraints is showing the device as out of stock - which may be the first sign of a legal issue?

The weight is not too much of an issue. Personally I like the additional weight, especially with the 2 ring configuration. I will post more as my experiences develop.

14. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

Glad to know you like the device, i like the way it looks & thinking about getting one if i don't go ahead & get a loritube for my frenum piercing. :butterfly:

15. toni

toni Small Member

I love the look of the Fort. Let me know if they arrive for sale in the UK! (Not keen on having it posted and opened by customs!)

16. Mark121

I'm surprised that you would be shy about customs inspectors seeing your chastity device. I would bet that they see things that are WAY more unusual than that!

17. Mistress Watchful

Customs opened our Lori device and checked it... Ms Lori went off her HEAD about it!!!!!

18. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

I assume that, as with the CBx000 designs, security is only as good as the lock (which is too easy to pick) and coming is as easy as getting a cotton bud through the slot or using a vibrator on it.

Have they done anything at all to address these faults?

19. ormond1912

ormond1912 Member

no lock

No lock is included so you can use a better lock if you want but it still requires a small lock. The vent holes and urine hole, for me, are located so I cannot get off but with other penis sizes, shapes it may be possible. The tube is longer than the CB6000S. It is very similar to the CB6000 but made of metal so any shortcomings of the design of the CB6000 will most likely be in the Fort but since it is metal it is less prone to breakage the the CBx000 series which tend to break.

20. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

What sort of Lori did you order?

And what piercing does your pet have?