Training to be able to wear neosteel..

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Lockedforgood, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    Hi all.
    This friday my Wife/Mistress visited Neosteel in Malberg, Germany.
    It was a grelt trip, and if anyone is interested I Will happily post ón this subject.

But as part os the measuring, i wore a belt ( only the belt part).
    And I was surprised Howard tight is was...
    I have known all along that it Will take sommetider to get used to wearing it.

But do Any of you have Any pointers ón how to train to get used to wearing it 24/7?

Ón another part - i was really surprised how much this tuns ón my Mistress. She has always wanted to locked mé up as much as I have, but probably I have never realized how tru this is.
    And after having tried the belt and realizing how Secure this is - I am close to panicking.... Anyone Else had this feeling?
    Rights Now I am terrified just thinking of Beeing locked up in that belt....

My Mistress says too late,,,, so i know I am going to be locked anyway

2. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    Would love to hear the full report. Especially any tips on measuring for those of us who CAN'T visit Germany.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the tightness. I'm very active and also have had stomach upset if pants were too tight. So I've been concerned that a Neosteel might upset my stomach. I know everybody says you will get used to it but with my previous issues I don't know that I would. I'm interested in the Arch.

Thanks!

3. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:

4. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    Hi EasternSub.. (and any other interested
    ok... here it is..
    first a little background.. I am not sure who brought up the subject of chastity - but I do remember, that from the first talk, to the first order was place can be measured in minutes. We have used CB2000 and CB3000 over the last 10 years of playing with chastity. All this time we have talked about the Neosteel as the real deal. But we have spent a lot of time and energy on producing 2 children. The youngest is now 3, so now we can again focus more on us - and not only as parents..
    Also - over the last 2 years i have lost about 15 Kg. So we decided that NOW was the time to get the Neeosteel. We wanted to make tripto Malberg for two reasons. First we expected it to be an experience and secondly - we wanted the measurements just right.
    We live in Denmark, so it was a 9 hour drive. thank god for the German Autobahn :eek:)

on the web we had found a Gasthaus (small hotel) - Hotel Zum grünen Baum" in Betzdorf
    (I can recommend it.. clean, good service and cheap). It is placed 10 min. drive from Malberg.

We arrived at Malberg a few minutes before the agreed time. We were welcomed by the Mendes. They er truly nice people, and they speak a very good English - at least we had no problems understanding each other.

First Dr. Mende introduced my MIstress to the Neosteel Productrange. And she chose the Masterpiece Hip belt. also she chose the Shemale version (I must admit, that I beleived this to be meant for TV play, but she chose it as it is the most invisible version)
    She also wanted the anti bactirial penistube, and the module. (at a later point she will most like buy both the anal plug and the harness plug)
    Now it was time for the measurements. We were led to the next room - and I was told to strip (I still had on socks and boxers... so far..)
    He started to show me exactly where to find my hipbones. After the initial measurment around my hip, he found a belt in my sizw, and told me top put it on. I had never imagined that it was to be placed so low. I was told, that it had to be so tight that only two fingers would fit underneath. It must say, that it was very clear to me that I was wearing the belt. It was not exactly unconfortable, but I did seem to influence a little on my breathing. (And this is definetely part of the reason for my worries.. if the belt itself will take long to get used to - then what about the rest?)
    I was alto told to try to force it down, to make sure., it will not be possible for me to escape (and there is absolutely NO chance this will happen.. once this thing is on, only MIstress´ keys will get me out...
    After that he made measurements of the distance from back and to the front of the belt, with a string splitting my balls.
    Then I was told to dress, and we returned to the first room.

after 10 min. of small talking we were told to return for further measurements. This time I was told to drop the boxers. And my Mistress reluctantly had to remove the CB3000.
    Length and circumpherecens of my penis was measured (he did not touch - all the time he kept a very confortable line - not beeing to touchy...)
    ONe thing was really specail.. he gave a plastic pen and condom, told me to put the condom on the plastic, and to stick it 5 cm. up i my anus! - of course it was necessary to get measurements on the distance from the rear of the belt and to the anus to be able to place the opening correct
    also measurements of my symmetry was taken

FInally we were done, and we were told to expect the belt within 6-8 weeks.

I must conclude at least 3 things
    1. It WAS an experience. I can recommend it with all my heart
    2. It am very happy, we decided to visit Neosteel to get the measurements taken.
    3. Í cannot see how this can be done by a single person.....

Any questions - please ask....

5. psteven

psteven Junior Member

Local Time:
    Does she have the RCES in mind. If so, being permanently locked up is the least of your worries :)

6. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    Well - she has not mentooned it - so far. But that could be at least partly due to the Price. I dó know that she finds the idea interesting...

So for Now - the belt is my only worry...

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    I'd not have thought cost a problem for the RCES is you can afford a Neosteel. But she can/could of course always order (or have ordered) it separately as a surprise....

8. muttlyvb

muttlyvb Long term member

Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    I am feeling a lil dumb right now what is RCES?

9. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Remote Control Education Shield

10. Lockedforgood

Lockedforgood Member

Local Time:
    Well, the belt costs 1400 euro, so adding another 890 euro for the RCES is a bit more .
    I doubt she has ordered it Now, but in the future I never know....

Btw - i have never seen the RCES reviewed anywhere?

11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I saw it reviewed on a blog. Mistress Anne's but it's gone now, Was a blog of how she got hubby into a Neosteel over a period of several months between initial decision, visit, ordering, delivery and (eventually) 24/7 wear. RCES was included and described as V effective. She wasn't a member here but had a link on Mistress Helen's blog who was, technically still is, though she's not posted for years now.

12. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    No matter how ergonomic and comfortable is your full steel belt, you will NEVER get used to be locked in these steel diapers. You will ALWAYS get a reminder.

Don't think that you're locked, as the mind plays also a role.

Although you will NEVER get used to it, you will just get accustomed and accept the fact that your penis is permanently trapped inside a "vagina" (penis tube) and that you're condemned to continuously be fuck by the said "vagina" (penis tube), else you will only get frustrated... orgasm till you run dry.... and still be teased no matter what position you adopt.

So just stop thinking of your steel diapers! There's nothing you can do but ride along!

Good luck!

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  13. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

i read all your valuable comments with great interest, have you got any experience with neosteel belts ? just a question ! reg. GWENY

14. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    I do. But I have very limited experience as I was only locked once last year with a Neosteel that I was given to try for the week-end in a BDSM Dungeon event. I was locked in a "Flat-Front" Neosteel Sports Belt, Climate Penis Tube, and a "Sports Anal Dildo" clamped on the steel ass strap (4mm I believe). I don't have any other experience with other Neosteel belt's and can't compare.

For that short experience:

I liked:
    The hibpand shape is AWESOME! Despite it wasn't custom molded to my body, it was snug enough and extremely comfortable. BEST ever mobility I had with a full belt.

I disliked:
    Penis Tube: The penis tube has venting holes and hardons are painful as skin sticks out of holes;
    Defecation: Once the dildo is clamped on the ass strap and the belt is locked, it's impossible to defecate without unlocking the entire belt.
    Pinching: I got some occasional pinching from the snug-fitting ass strap.
    Dildo: Being straight the anus gets sore after a while. No options to clamp comfy Butt Plugs, just their custom made dildos.

Overall... I wouldn't spend $1,000 for it. I prefer my T-3 BY FAR (for $200).

15. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    For that short experience:

I liked:
    The hibpand shape is AWESOME! Despite it wasn't custom molded to my body, it was snug enough and extremely comfortable. BEST ever mobility I had with a full belt.
    Sorry, but I doubt that you can compare and judge about the fit of a made to measure stainless steel chastity belt which has not been manufactured to your measurements – please read below.
    I disliked:
    Penis Tube: The penis tube has venting holes and hardons are painful as skin sticks out of holes;
    Neosteel manufactures penis tubes in four different diameters and several different lengths. So a too small in diameter and/or length penis tube will cause the issue at your penis which you descibe above of course.
    Defecation: Once the dildo is clamped on the ass strap and the belt is locked, it's impossible to defecate without unlocking the entire belt.
    Why do you want to defecate when the dildo is inserted? Defecation takes 5 minutes a day. So there are 23 hours and 50 minutes per day to wear your anal dildo.
    Pinching: I got some occasional pinching from the snug-fitting ass strap.
    I do not wonder that there is some pinching when you try to wear a Neosteel chastity belt which has not been manufactured for your meausurements!!!
    Dildo: Being straight the anus gets sore after a while.
    This is no issue but the result of you trying a non fitting chastity belt!!! Who wonders about that you anus gets sore with a too short ass strap?
    No options to clamp comfy Butt Plugs, just their custom made dildos.
    The sports dildos completely enters your body – only the ring helps to pull it with the cable out of your anus. So I would not dare to do this with something else but a Neosteel sports dido.

www.neosteel.de/Nseppr.htm

Overall... I wouldn't spend $1,000 for it. I prefer my T-3 BY FAR (for $200).[/quote]

you can not compare apple with apple ,i think neosteel belts are a complete different league. reg. GWENY

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice