1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urethral sound and chastity

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by Mascara^Snake, Dec 20, 2009.

1. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Dear Ms Mascara^Snake

I have experience of using the tickleberry penis plug and glans ring in conjunction with a CB-6000 device. The hook of the plug protruded through the end of the CB and could be anchored with a padlock and the net effect was that my cock was always pulled forward, effectively preventing pull-back.

I wore this configuration for a week as an experiment for my Mistress and observed no ill-effects. I was surprised to find that peeing was almost 'as normal' with the plug in place, despite the fact that it has no central tube. The urine simply flowed around the plug.

There have been suggestions elsewhere that the urethra lining can bond to the steel plug but in my opinion as long as the plug is frequently wiggled and peeing is regular, it shouldn't be a problem. I experienced mild discomfort from the plug but soon became used to it.

In my opinion solid plugs are best. Tubular inserts are more likely to harbour germs. Needless to say the plug should always be properly sterilised before use and the peehole of the cock should also be swabbed with anti-bacterial wipes before the insertion takes place.

If you are also into e-stim then the plug makes an excellent penile electrode for use with the CB-6000 in place.

Very effective and I recommend it.

Kind regards ...

NotR

2. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand New Member

I have been wearing my looker 01 for about a couple of weeks now, with a day off here and there, and it is giving me no discomfort, peeing is each and keeping myself lean is easy. The only worry I have is when I investigated long term cathater wear (the nearest medical information I can find) it mentioned that UT cancer has a statistically signifncant increase, but why us not known. Unfortuately I can't find out any other info, as in what the risk increase is, if in conunction with other genetic or health problems, etc.

3. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Member

Hi Amanda,

I do have experience with stuffing a 85mm anatomical steel urethral plug into the penis tube of my CS-100 full waistband steel chastity belt and a steel rattler butt plug locked under it.
    Going inline skating the trails or clubbing, is very teasing and near orgasmic, especially when the stopper disk at the bottom of the plug rubs or knocks against the steel walls of the protector tube.

Once for fun, in a BDSM scene into my full body latex catsuit with glued leak-proof feet, I was I being forced-fed liquids with a funnel gag hood. Being belted it with an indwelling foley catheter into my bladder and out of my Chasity belt tube's drilled peehole. Every time my playmate was pouring small amounts of liquids in my funnel-gag, urine was draining into my leak-proof catsuit. I was literally soaked. It was a very intense and teasing experience.

Either configuration, not for long term, but use lots of KY lube.

4. bareasslover

bareasslover New Member

where can one buy a urethra plug?

5. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Member

The Penis Plug inside the steel penis tube of my chastity belt is this: Titus Pear Drop Penis Plug. Because it takes the anatomical shape of the penis and of the chastity steel penis tube, it's extremely comfortable for extended wear and sleeping. My full waistband steel chastity belt also secures a 4" Steel Rattler Butt Plug under it's crotch strap. Equally comfortable for extended wear due to the narrow flexible rubber tubing.

So comfortable you can go to sleep! (But don't start stroking against yourself when double-plugged and double penetrated by steel, because you'll create a mess very quickly!)