Employed

Naugthy_Trev

Aching Member, Male, from Surrey England

Anyone out there? Sep 14, 2013

Naugthy_Trev was last seen:
Feb 8, 2024
    1. Giles Webster-Griffiths
      Giles Webster-Griffiths
      We are here you naughty boy....Giles my chastity cuckold is English....they are the best..
      Naugthy_Trev likes this.
      1. Naugthy_Trev
        Naugthy_Trev
        I like to think so :-) but I'm biased
        Nov 20, 2016
    2. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      Glad to see you are locked up in that slick looking Tube! Have a wonderful Day!
      Naugthy_Trev likes this.
      1. Naugthy_Trev
        Naugthy_Trev
        Thank you Mistress Benay. you too
        Sep 25, 2014
    3. Naugthy_Trev
      Naugthy_Trev
      Anyone out there?
      Mascara^Snake likes this.
  • About

Surrey England
    Employed
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    Fort 3000
    I'm a fit healthy male with all my own teeth! :)
    I'm unsure really what to write on here. I'm a normal guy really. I'm a social creature and love people. I'm not the best looking but I'm a good guy and will make you laugh! I work full time but live for fun and games. Socially I'm up for anything and won't fully list my hobbies on here as they vary from pubbing, cinema, bowling, playing pool to going to fetish clubs, rock gigs and re-enacting medieval battles. Anything really!
    Sexually I'm a bit of a deviant and would love to find a woman on here who will push my boundaries and take control of me as I sure as hell need it. I'd love to explore all my kinks, strongest being chastity and strap on play. tease and punish me and have me completely surrender to you.
    My biggest erogenous zone like most is my mind. I'm an intelligent guy and want to find someone I click with on every level.
    Even chatting to some like minded people to help discover new kinks would be great. I've experimented a bit over the years and even done some film work for a internet bondage/domination site.
    Message me, break the ice and we can talk all about it!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice