Miss BB was last seen:
Nov 10, 2017
    1. Roxysissygurl
      Roxysissygurl
      Would love to know if you are still active Miss
    2. sandman92109
      sandman92109
      Miss BB:
      Where are you located? You are a magnificent woman and Domme!
    3. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Hello and welcome. Cute picture
      Stephie and Miss BB like this.
      1. Miss BB
        Miss BB
        Thank you!

I was looking for something for my etsy page that looked little like me lol

That was the closest I could find..... lol
        anyhow I quite liked it and have been using it since x
        Jan 1, 2017
        Stephie, errant and Junebug15 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    March 26
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Hi to anyone reding this

I have been in kinky relationships all of my life and for the last five years I was a keyholder in a 24/7 chastity led relationship.
    I really miss IC and have established Miss BB profiles on here Fetlife and a few other sites.

I have always been a bit disgruntled about living in two different worlds and have felt that they should be able to be mixed more in a discreet way without causing a fuss to myself or anyone else.

To that end I have now decided to start making things that can be used equally in both worlds.
    I have started with barcode rings that contain a Slave Registry Number or any other short secret message such as a special date or a commitment and can be worn openly.

Also near to completion is work on a keyholder heart that contains a hidden key. This can be worn at all times as a pendant or on a retractable key or keyring. For those who are multiple keyholders they come in many different colors and finishes and can also be engraved and in different colours for identifiction.
    I am also working on a very small lock for a day collar or cuffs that is very discreet.

The one thing they all have in common is they are very beautiful and thoughtful pieces that are both cool and discreet.

I am hoping the community will support me in this by sreading the word and pehaps buying something from my Etsy shop and website called MissBBsBits

Thank you for reading to the end. If you see me about Im always happy to chat but usually doing several things at the same time so a bit sporadic.

I wish you luck on your journey

Miss BB

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    MissBB_Lockedboy
    Twitter:
    Miss_BBs_Bits
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice