Jan 14, 2017
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/mistressboytoy
    Michigan, USA
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
    Chastity devices:
    CB-6000S, Jailbird style generic, generic soft silicone styled after CB-6000S, a curved jailbird style cage is our favorite right now, both for comfort and usability.
    Chastity resume:
    He holds the keys because of our situation.But he is locked every day and ultimately I have control.
    Kind of a unique situation right now I think. He is married, I am not. This started three years ago with one of those not so innocent kisses. His wife is dominating in the wrong ways and makes him hide a lot of who he really is. Our relationship got really deep and he mentioned chastity, I am very open and said why not. We both love it now and involve chastity, pegging, light BDSM, cross dressing and other things in our relationship and all of these things have brought us very close. Because of the situation he holds the keys right now, although he did buy me a key to wear symbolizing my power over him. He is locked every work day, and other than the once a month his wife decides to give him the two minutes to sleep with her his orgasms are pretty much under my control. We see each other for a few hours a few times a month, but talk or message each other pretty much all day every workday and sometimes on the weekends.

I know I've been waiting a long time, but I am pretty confident he is going to initiate his divorce in the next couple months, even though he hasn't told me yet. A love and relationship like this only comes around once if you are lucky so I am still waiting, for now.

We share everything and talk about things we want when we are together for real, and full time chastity with me holding the keys is top of both of our lists.

our tumblr mistressboytoy.tumblr.com contains some real photos of both of us and is where we publicly share everything we like with each other.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice