December 3

Red_Flag_Sam

Active member, Male

Does anyone know if it's possible to change your username! Jan 21, 2014

Red_Flag_Sam was last seen:
Mar 30, 2016
    1. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      finally found the right fit ring for my CB 6k! Shame girlfriend doesn;t want to lock me again for a while :/.
    2. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      as of 11.10pm on December 30th 2010 I am locked in a CB 6k. Last "orgasm" (a ruined one) at 11.05pm.
    3. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      girlfriend is coming tomorrow till Friday. Hope I can convince her to "look after" my device keys for me. If not, Mistress Becca will be keeping them safe for me in the New Year hopefully!
      1. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        Very safe they will be too :)
        Dec 27, 2010
      2. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Unfortuantely, I'm now locked up and she has the key. It's a shame they won't be in your possession, but the important thing is that I'm locked, yes?
        Dec 31, 2010
    4. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      spent last night wearing my new CB 6k. Think I did something wrong when putting it on though. It said find the smallest ring that could fit, I did, but it was pinching etc...surely that's not meant to happen?
      1. saralove
        saralove
        If it was pinching then it didn't fit! :) That said, there can be lots of reasons for pinching: many of them can be mitigated by applying mineral oil.
        Dec 21, 2010
    5. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      been out for a run in the cold earlier today. Stupid idea. A) 'cos it was cold B) caused more damage to my knee ligaments. Cock, Piss, Partridge.
    6. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      trying to win an auction on ebay for a CB 6000. Currently the highest bidder. If any of you are bidding - quit it! Lol, I need a new CB as my current one caused severe damage! (Luckily damage that is now 90% healed!
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Did you get it?
        Dec 7, 2010
      2. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Nope, but I've found a CB 6k for about £15 cheaper than I've seen them be on sale for elsewhere :-)
        Dec 8, 2010
      3. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        There are loads of devices on ebay at the moment.. almost tempted to stock up then sell them on for more money ;)
        Dec 10, 2010
    7. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      unfortunately, due to the damage caused both to my body, and subsequently the lock, I'm looking for both a new padlock and device! Shopping time...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Issues with my CD. It had been painful and uncomfortable. Hurt so much I couldn't wait for the keys, so I took at hacksaw and wire cutters to the padlock. Took it off and there were cuts, bruises and scars on my sac and penis from the CD. In healing mode atm and am looking for a plastic device instead of a metal one. :-(
        Nov 27, 2010
      3. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        Ouch, poor thing! Healing should be quite quick, some consolation at least x
        Nov 27, 2010
      4. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Yep! As I said in this status though, looking for a new device. Hopefully a plastic one that surrounds the penis, instead of metal bars!
        Nov 27, 2010
    8. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      post arrived on time today. Still no sign of my keys, so that's at least 1 more night in Chastity...
    9. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Darn it. My posted keys would have arrived today if I had known I needed to pay a postage fee other than the stamp for them! Expected arrival is tomorrow or Friday...Saturday at the latest :/. Stupid Royal Mail!
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Keep plenty of vaseline on them, take warm baths and wear warm underwear. The warmer you keep your sac the better you will be, keep lots of vaseline or some type of vitamin type lubricant on them. I'm sorry for joking at you...I didn't know you were in pain. :(
        Nov 25, 2010
      3. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Thanks for the advice! To be fair, I originally saw where you were coming from and thought from your perspective it would've been funny, then I had a look to see what it was, the saw a stream of blood...not good! I'm out now, but have well and truly destroyed the padlock doing so lol.
        Nov 26, 2010
      4. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        I'm glad you're out and feeling better!! Things are replaceable; "things" are not!! ;)
        Nov 26, 2010
    10. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I love my job..its very fulfilling but also very draining at times. From time to time I have to take a mental health day of my own and just rest...
    11. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      locked myself up and posted the keys to myself yesterday. Was hoping for them to arrive in the post today, but no cigar! Darn it!...
      2. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Me too!
        Nov 24, 2010
      3. peter7447
        peter7447
        I am sure the keys will be delivered in a week or two, don´t rush the mail service ;-)

By the way ... a great thing to do would be to mail it over X-mas time, then you can expect some cool delay, since the postage service is spammed with mail. I like the idea ... :-)
        Nov 24, 2010
      4. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        To be fair, I mailed them 2nd Class on Monday, so in theory, they should be here today (as the post is yet to arrive), or tomorrow. I can cope with tomorrow, would just prefer it today! lol
        Nov 24, 2010
    12. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      That's great..I work as a counselor with drug addicts/alcoholics...love it...work some with kids and families too, best career ever...better go cuz I've got to go to work if I want to keep the career...have a great day, enjoy the books!!
    13. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Are you planning to be a counsellor?
    14. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Thanks for writing...what are you studying?
    15. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      has got a day of studying ahead...time to hit the books!
    16. ms-laurel
    17. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      just locked myself up...no-one to hold my key though, so hopefully throwing the keys randomly into a very messy cupboard will make it a while as it will take ages to tidy!
    18. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      I've locked myself up for 24 hours. Any mistress in the UK that's looking for a chaste male to serve them, comment or PM me in the next 24 hours please :)
    19. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      trying to spend some time with the lovely people in the Chat Room. Computer won't let me :(. Aplogies to anyone who's said, Hi, I'm not ignoring you on purpose!
    20. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Trying to spend some time with people in the Chat room. Stupid computer doesn't want to work it!
    21. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      I've just locked myself up for my first night in Chastity. Will remove it in the morning. Being a bit mean to myself and watching plenty of tease and denial videos! Wish me luck as this is the first time for me!
      1. HerProperty
        HerProperty
        Good luck with your attempt and when the morning comes, make sure that you won't. ;)
        Jul 12, 2010
      2. Lock Up Male
        Lock Up Male
        Good luck. :-)
        Jul 13, 2010
    22. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      just found out that I get an extra four days off for Summer, BOOM.
    23. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      I'm new and finding my way round, so just saying Hi.....HI! Please say it back so I can get to know people :-)
      2. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        yes, haven't set a release date.. and he is off touring for a week from tomorrow, to give him a good start :)
        Jul 7, 2010
      3. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Ah is he a musician or something? Or a "lads on tour" type thing? Either way, tough for a fella to cope with!
        Jul 7, 2010
      4. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        Yes, he's a musician.
        Jul 7, 2010
  • About

Birthday:
    December 3
    Chastity devices:
    CB 6000s
    New to Chastity and BDSM. Currently looking for a Mistress to serve and be my KH. I live near a busy train line that connects to London, West Midlands and the North so I am willing to travel around the UK. I like all sorts of aspects of BDSM and am interested in being force femmed and cuckolded. I also am willing to please Mistress the moment she asks. I have a long tongue and I like pleasing Mistress orally. If there's anything else anyone wants to know, please PM me :smile:.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice