Jun 17, 2013
Local Time:
8:51 PM
Birthday:
April 17

Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity was last seen:
Jun 17, 2013
    1. There are no messages on Sir in chastity's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 17
    Chastity devices:
    CB - 3000 ( broke cage )
    CB - 6000 ( broke cage )
    Lori #7
    Chastity resume:
    Varies
    In Humilitas est Vires<br />
    <br />
    That means, &quot;In Humility is Strength.&quot;<br />
    <br />
    Why is that so important to me as dominant? Simply put, I don't take myself to seriously. I take what I do and those I am with very seriously but I am not some all knowing, all powerful, self important master. I am me, I make mistakes and pay for them (Some of those mistakes were really stupid too.) and I learn and become better than I was. My heart, home and life are open to all and especially those closest to me. Without them, I am nothing.<br />
    <br />
    Over time we each grow, change and evolve, one would hope that profiles on sites like this are given the care and attention they deserve. After all, this section is “About Me.”<br />
    <br />
    I describe myself as a fun loving soul with a loving dark side. I will make you cry and kiss away the tears. I will make you laugh and then take your breath away. I will make you starve for pleasure then feed you a banquet.<br />
    <br />
    I have been in the scene for my adult life. Does that make me better or something others are not? Hardly. I learn and grow every hour of every day. There is always something new to learn and do in life.<br />
    <br />
    There is someone very special in my life. She is unique, very strong and above all a rare gem. For a year and a day we are learning, growing and exploring each other. She fits into a perfect spot in my life so sappharia is under consideration for my collar. It is my honor to have it so. I love and trust her with all my heart. I would follow her anywhere as she would follow me.<br />
    <br />
    I live in an OPEN marriage. It works for us, we have certain rules; I can play with any friends and lovers. Sex is my choice and something I personally restrict to a VERY small circle. It takes a strong long term relationship for me to have sex with someone. My wife can enjoy other women in her life without my knowing them. All men must get my approval.<br />
    <br />
    My wife and I are polyamorous, NOT swingers. I don't put myself into just anybody I think is hot looking. When I say myself, I am not talking about just male anatomy either. Sex for both of us requires a romantic connection, something deeper, else it's just mutual masturbation for me. It feels good but it's hollow to me and I won't waste myself or anyone else that way. When I refer to sex I specifically mean PIV.<br />
    <br />
    Favorite musicians or bands?: Rage, Foo Fighters, Garbage, The Crystal Method. My tastes run from classical, Opera, jazz, 50's to current rock, New Age, Alternative, Punk, Metal. Not a big fan of most Country or most Rap.<br />
    <br />
    Other things -<br />
    <br />
    I am an Ultracyclist and Randonneur. You are welcome to join me riding! Short training rides are 12 miles, my Sunday ride is 45 miles - at least one century a month. In the Spring it's a 200K to a 600K once a month. I love power kiting, nothing like landboarding in high winds!<br />
    <br />
    Prefer organic and home made foods, fast food is a necessary evil but not my regular diet. I love gourmet cooking and eating.<br />
    <br />
    So what about in the dungeon?<br />
    <br />
    I love to play sensual and hard in private and public.<br />
    I have a flair for the theatrical and feed off of others in scenes. Co-topping is one of my favorites, co-topping with my family is the best but I have had great scenes co-topping with friends too.<br />
    <br />
    I am a well known toy whore - A friend once said that others show up but I invade. I'm a good Boy Scout, trying to always &quot;be prepared.&quot; So the toybag is often filled to the brim and every month or so, something new is added. Yes, I have been adding furniture to that list too.<br />
    <br />
    I have lots of fun improvising a scene or just pickup play but a well thought out scripted scene is also great to pull off. These are the scenes that when finished, everyone involved runs off of energy for days from it. If it's good, we are all exhausted!

Signature

For each of us in time shall know that giving ones heart completely is the greatest gift.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice