A beautiful new beginning

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Lady Jezerae, Jun 23, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Lady Jezerae

Lady Jezerae Key Holder of lowcountryscott

Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    With the start of this weekend came the beginning of a new story for me and my pet. We decided to spend some time apart. We continued to talk about our relationship though, and he remained chaste. Last Sunday he told me that right now he can't and may never be my slave again... though he still wants us. So the dynamic that we came up with is that I am his Key Holder. I have limited control over him, and I am content with that.

We spent a lovely weekend, which isn't quite over yet together rebuilding our relationship. We sat down and working out a chastity contract that we can both agree on. We talked about the expectation that we both had within our relationship, and we both feel that this can work for us.

This weekend was filled with many first's for us, but for me those aren't as important as what happened last night. First keep in mind I do not keep him locked in mechanical chastity 24/7 as of yet. We are in the process of finding a cage that works well for him. So last night after dinner we were curled on the couch watching "The Walking Dead," which I am sure many of you have been watching for some time. I though just started it, because I was in school for the last year, and didn't have much time for leisure. Either way to continue I had his "ring" on him, which is a solid metal cock ring with a lease lead on it that I put him in from time to time.

I decided to tease him one last time for the weekend... so I slipped off the couch and pulled his pants down and began sucking him. I had expected him to tell me when he was close so that I could stop, but this was different. He looked down to me and I knew he was not in a "submissive" mind set at all. I had thought that maybe he was in a Dominant mind set. Since, he is very naturally Dominant. He told me to slip out of my clothes and lay on the bed.

I didn't see anything wrong with indulging him so I did. He came in and began kissing me and slipped his cock inside me. I haven't had him inside me in probably 2-3 months now. I was very much still in a key holder mentally though, and when he told me that he was "stupid for giving this up." I didn't understand what he was referring to? So of course my mind went to the worst possible conclusions.

• Stupid for giving up penetration with me?
    • Stupid for giving up your orgasms?
    • Stupid for giving me your key?

I asked him what he meant? He whispered that he would tell me after I had an orgasm for him. So I agreed, and let myself go as he slid in and out of me. I quickly built up with need, and gave him what he asked for... but he didn't tell me. He continued sliding in and out of me, and I was confused... So I told him that he wasn't "allowed to cum" he responded back saying "he would cum when he wanted to." This frankly pissed me, but I was wondering if he was testing me. We had talked about what I would do if he actually tested me earlier in the day... so I told him to stop, and he didn't. I didn't feel threatened, but I really felt like he was testing me.

So... I pushed him off me, and his face told me that it wasn't a test. I had failed to read you properly again. He stormed away angry, and wouldn't speak to me other than to tell me that he felt that I didn't trust him. For me in wasn't a case of that... I simply felt like he was testing me. So as he went to bed I had a drink and began to think. Than, it kind of dawned on me... he wasn't testing me at all. He was saying he was stupid for giving "me" giving "us" up! So of course I'm like "SHIT!"

All the man wanted to do was make love to me, and I pushed him away. So I wrote him a few emails, and finally came to bed 4-5 hours after he had been a sleep. I slid into the bed, and curled up on my side expecting to lay there. Well after a few moment he rolled over against me... if he was mad he would not do that believe me. So I turn around and held him, and he began rocking himself against me. "I smiled" I slid my hand down his pants to find him completely aroused.

So I asked him to lay on his back, and he did. I began kissing down his chest to his cock, and took it in my mouth once more this time waiting til he was full of need. I asked him very softly if he needed me, and he looked at me like I was stupid... though he responded of course. I crawled onto of him and slid him inside me, and bent down and asked him if he just wanted to make love to me earlier. He told me that he did, and I apologized. He grabbed my hips and took control of my movements. He brought me more pleasure than I could even possibly try to explain over and over again until I simply couldn't anymore. Never once did he ask to cum. He would only slow my movement when he would become close.

He made love to me... and remained chaste. He gave me the best gift anyone could ever give me "His love & devotion"

Kontraband and wittle one like this.
  2. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Beautiful words Lady J, and very well written. I look forward to read more about the pair of you as you both progress on this journey together.

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:59 PM
    Hiya

You guys just need to relax set aside contracts and chastity devices and just enjoy making LOVE to EACH other !

Great sex is amazing and you are putting obstacles in the way .

Keep it simple feel the need get your kit of and lock the door and just think about each other . Learn to read each others bodies like it was your own. Tell each other what your feeling and what would make it better..

Just keep it simple and enjoy each other.
    I get the feeling both of you are desperately in love with each other but can't say the words .

Xx Wendy

4. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Last night,

It started out by me deciding to shave his sissy pussy for the first time for him. So I have him ass up face down on the bed with a towel under him as I took my time shaving away the last of "his man hood." He squirmed quite a bit, but I knew that it was driving him insane. I asked him how he felt, and he replied, "very sissy." I simply smiled. When I was done shaving him I told him to quickly shower off again. Since, he'd already had is "cleaning" shower before I shaved him. I simply wanted him to remove the excess hair.

When he came back I had him go right back into position so that I could admire my work. I spread his cheeks open and slowly tongued his pussy's hole, which instantly made him begin to squirm and moan. I know that he loves when I eat him out, but I didn't do it for very long I had other plans. I wanted to continue to stretch him, and possibly fist him all the way. While, he was showering I already grabbed one of the gloves, and the lube. So I put a small amount of lube on one of my fingers and began exploring his hole.

After a while I decided to use the inflatable plug. I was thinking it would help stretch him out better, and without killing my fingers. So I slipped it in and over the next 30 minutes we pumped it 18x which was bigger than my fist. So after I let the air out of it and teased him some more I used a plunger thing to inject a decent amount of lube into his ass. I slipped my fingers in very easily after using the inflatable plug, but something just wasn't working.

He suggested putting pillows under his pelvis so we did, and that was the thing I feel that really helped! I slipped in much deeper very quickly with no pain to him at all. Within another 20-30 minutes I was able to push all the way inside him, and the feeling was so intense. My hand was completely dead at this point, and when it was time to pull it out the blood rushing back into it hurt soooo bad.

Please note this is not the first time we have done this, and have been conditioning up to this point for some time. Do not try to fist someone in 1 night.

After he had calmed down, and went to the bathroom. I had lay back down, but this time on his back. I began stroking his cock til I ruined 3 orgasms perfectly in a row. He had wanted me to milk him, but at that point it was already getting late. While ruining the orgasms he moaned and pawed at the bars to the bed, but afterwards I made him lap up his cum from my hands. He blushed and thanked me.

The whole night was a wonderful experience for the both of us, and I'm so happy that we have reached another mile stone.

withabelt likes this.
  5. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Before we went to sleep I asked him "if" he woke up early this morning to please attend to my needs before he had to go to work. So when we woke me up to kiss me before work and mentioned that he had woken up an hour and half early... it kind of hurt. I had spent so much time being attentive to his needs the night before, and just felt like he completely brushed mine away... So I told him that I wasn't mad at him, but that I did feel that it deserved a correction. I wasn't mad... but I was upset.

So I decided that he can't have his anal play liberties this for the next four days.

6. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Hi. Just a progress report. Since getting me out of my CB6000s and pretty much limiting my orgasm to one per week, we are enjoying it more. I am actually more attentive and easier to get along with when I am not kept horny and in the dark about when I will be able to cum. My wife and I are sharing household tasks together, rather than doing them alone as her slave. She is more content being part time dominant and me, part time sub, as the mood strikes us. The sex has been just as good and maybe better, even though it is more frequent. Instead of thinking about sex all day, because I could not have any, my work productivity has increased. This week I was called awesome from my client because all of my energy was focused on the job at hand rather than feeling constantly in need of an orgasm

I do not know about anyone else but when I am horny I actually feel it in my entire pubic area. It is an uncomfortable feeling for me, almost like an itch that cannot be scratch and always makes its presence known to the detriment of all else. My wife still likes her foot massages but now I can tell her I am not in the mood and only do it when I really feel like it. I think before we thought that we had to dominate or be submissive to keep the game up. We now play it by ear and it is more enjoyable. After 11 months of chastity play, I rediscovered the joy of making love to myself. I forgot how wonderful it can be to reach orgasm while thinking about my most outrageous fantasies. I can orgasm to things that are only enjoyable as a fantasy. Forgot what it was like.

The good part about chastity is that I am no longer a compulsive masturbator. I do pleasure myself once in a while and even occasionally have my wife lock me up when she is going to be gone for most of the night and wants to save sex for the weekend. It is more fun this way as I know that the end of the rainbow is just a few days away so I can let my excitement build instead of working hard to decrease it until it was hard to get hard when required. I think I was guilty of letting chastity take front stage instead of just letting our relationship chug along as it has because it has been successful for over 40 years and you should not mess with success.

Just wanted to update you all.

7. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    This isn't your journal...

maid_carrie and PUP like this.
  8. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Yesterday, he decided to completely drop out of contact. I had not heard from him since 8pm the night before, and by noon I was starting to become worried. He normally emails me cute little messages every single morning. I don't remember a morning where he didn't, and especially on one that he didn't have to work. So I sent him a few text messages, and even called a few times to gain no response. So by 1pm I decided that I should drive over, and make sure he wasn't dead. Normally, age is an after thought, but... him being 47. I was starting to wonder if he had a heart attack during the night. When, I got there he wasn't home... the car that he doesn't normally drive was gone, and his kitchen looked like he had run out leaving dishes unwashed, cabinets open, and even a medicine basket on the counter. He is normally very OCD about his kitchen so I found this odd... I decided to call his Dad simply to ask if he knew where he was or if anything had happened to him. Pretty much I wanted to make sure he didn't drive himself to the hospital, and no one bothered to call me... His dad didn't know anything though.

So I hadn't heard from him since 8pm on the 27th and didn't hear from him til 7 pm on the 28th... when I heard from him he was not happy with me at all though. He had decided to go to an autocross event, and those apparently don't allow phones. He left before I woke, and I guess he just didn't think that he should inform me that he would be out of contact for that long... saying that "He's an adult"

He called me "Over the top manic".... "too controlling" ... and more.

Right, now I am sitting on the cusp of seriously just walking away. He asked for yet "another" break. This time with no contact... I told him that I am too emotionally tired, and that I was not willing to go that long over something like this. I told him if he wanted a break that was fine, but to be completely aware that this time I might not be here when he comes back. I have began to feel like our entire relationship revolves around me catering to his emotional mood swings, and I am tired of it.

I made my feelings and emotions known. If he walks away again... I am done.

9. chairandstone

chairandstone Active member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Hi Lay Jezerae....I was sorry to read that things have taken an apparent negative turn. I know you were quite worried about him yesterday. Those are some fairly hurtful words (my limited .02) you received. Long and short, time away may be the best answer...but I believe you are wise to "free" yourself from the constraints of your commitment to him during this time as you have obviously invested quite a bit of emotional time and energy into trying to keep the two of you together (and you sound emotionally exhausted). Also, since there does not appear to be any "constraint" on when this time away could end...it would be a disservice to yourself as an adult with needs to ignore any newfound opportunities while the clock ticks.

In the end, whatever you do, it is saddening to see you in turmoil like this, and I hope that a resolution can be found one way or the other.

10. Lady Jezerae

Local Time:
    Today... marks two weeks since he asked me to be his Key Holder again. If we can't communicate through something small like this we have no hope of ever being able to make it. Next. weekend marks that we have been together for 8 months, but that's only if you count the 2 months that we have in total spent on break as still together. When he made love to me he said that he was stupid for giving me up. He said that he didn't want to cum, because he was scared to lose me... Well now here we stand with me on the edge of just walking away. He could be talking to me, but instead he is ignoring my messages as usual. I have chased him repeatedly... if he wants me he can come find me. Like I said if he walks away again... I am Done

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice