Do I need psychotherapy because of my chastity desires ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by truecuckold, Dec 28, 2015.

?

Do I need psychotherapy because of my chastity desires ?

1. Yes I need psychotherapy .

7.4%
  2. No , it's common to feel this way .

92.6%
Random Thread
  1. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Today I had sex with my wife , when I felt her warm and soft pussy around my dick , I wished to be denied this pleasure and to be kept in chastity and denied sex .

Are such feelings common ? Or am I a psycho ? I felt like this for long , the desire to be kept in chastity and to be denied penetrative sex permanently . These feelings are growing stronger with time , that I think of it all the time . Now it became my dream to be kept in chastity and to be denied sex .

Please tell me what you think about this . Is it normal to desire to be denied sex ? I mean , every man wants sex , why do I want denial and chastity ? Am I a psycho ? Do I need therapy ?

2. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    No it is not normal, but fist you have to ask what is normal and since you will not be able to answers, but you have the intelligence to ask it in the first place, you are fine.
    and about wanting to be denied the ability to have an orgasm, for I can only speak for myself and with me before it I can feel the energy flow through me the energy of passion of lust and of desire. Afterwards nothing I feel like an empty shell lying on the beach just letting the tide washing over it.
    This is only my explanation for wanting to be denied something that is natural and normal for everyone else. But for me I think the energy keeps me in a place where I have known all my life. I was never without feeling that energy in my entire life so everything else is alien to me.
    sorry about the rant but asking the question are you normal brings all the stranger people out in force.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Who gives a donkey's extended penis about normal? Normal is boring. Normal is what? Doing it with the lights off? Two children, a car you can't afford and a mother in law who sticks her nose in where it isn't wanted. Sex is whatever you want it to be within parameters set by society. Children are off limits, people who say no are off limits. After that do whatever turns you on.

4. Malagacouple

Malagacouple Active member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    There is an old saying ... What we do is normal, what you do is a bit odd, what they do is downright weird!

We all express our sexuality with our partners in different ways. As long as it does it for you, is consensual and is legal just enjoy.

juliab and Jasmic68 like this.
  5. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    Being denied sex is a form of sex. I am a little perplexed as to what you mean by sex though. I assume that the you and your wife engage in some form of pleasure for each other sans orgasm for you so that's still sex. Is it the orgasm that you want to be denied that you are referring to as sex? Orgasm is only part of sex. There are many ways to engage in sex without your orgasm.

You are normal in your own world like the rest of us desiring chastity and denial are in living ours. My wife and I are living in a permanent orgasm denial for me lifestyle and the sex couldn't be hotter. I am released on a rare occasions for physical tease and absolute denial just to let me know how it feels to keep my arousal strong. Chastity for me and I think many here, has taught us that denial and the arousal that goes along with chastity, is far superior to an orgasm any day. It's the chase and the desire for our partners that is the best part of sex and our relationship. I love the feeling of being aroused all the time and the longer I am denied or even think about being denied, the more aroused I get. The so called "normal" people will never experience this in their lives.

Living in a lifestyle where we barely talk to each other, sex is basically non existing or just going through the motions maybe what society calls normal. We know couples that can barely stand being around each other. If that's normal, I honestly hope that, that my orgasm is truly denied forever.

6. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
    I haven't had an orgasm for nearly 2 weeks . But I feel I want to be denied penetration permanently . I don't know if this is common !!

7. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
  8. Jenna Chaste

Jenna Chaste Member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    I'm not an expert. But in my opinion, you only need therapy when your desires actually cause real life problems. It seems to me that you are kinda ashamed. Shame alone is not a reason to get therapy. It's often a perfectly normal human response. But if your shame grows until you actually can't face the mirror or you start to become bad at your job, then you need to do something about it. In this case, it's also about what your wife thinks. If your desires of chastity are a serious problem for her, you might wanna consider getting therapy in order to save your marriage.

9. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    I still love and crave penetration however my challenge and desire is NOT to come unless I am given permission.
    My task is to purely to provide as much pleasure as my wife requires without having an orgasm myself, this leaves me free and able to
    do it all over again whenever I am allowed.
    So in answer to the question I do not wish to be denied SEX as such but just to provide my wife with what she wants and when she wants it.

Dianne

10. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    9:43 PM
    I understand your viewpoint. All my life I have disliked the act of penetrating. Because I prefer to be more feminine I have always preferred other forms of sexual pleasure. When young and experimenting by having intercourse I was unable to orgasm if the penetration was conducted without the use of a condom. I think my transgender psyche makes me dislike the thought of having my naked clitty inside a vagina. Furthermore the thought of ejaculating lots of messy sticky semen is quite abhorrent. When it is contained in a rubber sheath it is easily disposed of without leaving that male mess everywhere.
    Now that I am fully impotent thankfully that is not an issue to trouble me.

11. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    @truecuckold I think it's important to know that normal and common are not the same thing. Chastity desires are not common, in the sense that I think a pretty small part of the population has such desires.

Consider this, it is very common to be overweight, but it is not 'normal.' Just because something is common doesn't mean it is normal, and just because something is uncommon, doesn't mean it is abnormal.

As for therapy, it's my belief that if you think you need therapy, than you do. But I don't think simply having desires for denial and chastity means that you need therapy. I think it's more likely that therapy might be a good idea to help you be more accepting of yourself and not be ashamed of your sexual identity.

Nothing is a problem until it's a problem. Like @Jenna Chaste said, if this is causing problems in other aspects of your life then it would be a good idea to seek out help. But if you're just looking for validation then I would encourage you that you are not alone. You've come to the right place and it's ok.

And for what it's worth, when GC told her therapist that we're into chastity, he said, 'I don't think it's weird. You'd be surprised how many people are into that kind of thing.'

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  12. truecuckold

truecuckold Member

Finance
    Local Time:
  13. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    You can't use HTML in posts, only BBCode.

Same goes for your signature.

14. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    3:43 PM
    I honestly don't feel much different about sex with my dicklet (though I'm trans). I deliciously want to touch and play with it to a subliminal explosion. But afterwards I feel deeply empty and without meaning. On the other hand if it stays locked up indefinitely. I'm ok with my partner getting pleasure from it whenever they want, but I'd be more happy with it locked away permanently.

Robinoh likes this.
  15. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Don't think about it as orgasm denial. Think of it as an orgasm in slow motion.

16. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    It's fun and a nice thing having your sex life taken away by de facto castration using a chastity device. I personally love the feel of my cage when I wear it, and have gone a very long time in it with no cums. I don't feel it's common at this time to wear one, let alone practice permanent denial. However, I wear one, and I'm permanently denied intercourse, and I like it a lot!

It's something I wanted for a very long time, and in July of 2015, I got my wish. You always hear "Be careful what you wish for, because you might get it." Well, I wished it, and I got it, although it's slightly different than I imagined. Not getting locked in the manner that one asks for IS very common. When you're locked up, your Mistress will make any/all decisions regarding your penis, which no longer belongs to you. Chastity devices are way better than a wedding ring at keeping your dick out of strange pussy.

Andylocked likes this.
  17. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Well today is day 8 of 14 in my first strict lock down . The feeling is hard for me to explain . Like you I love being in chastity (24/7 10 1/2 months ) . For some reason 14 days doesn't seem long enough. For me the feeling of love deepens the longer I go locked , and it decreases after an orgasm.
    Just one subs theory

tomf_22033 likes this.
  18. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    Why would you let society dictate what’s normal. Normal is decided by you and your partner fuck everyone else. They don’t have a right or deserve to be in your love life.

nrbill likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice