Any Chastity Mentors Out There?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2023, Aug 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2023

Guest 2023 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:30 AM
    I've been wondering if there's any locked men with lots of chastity experience out there who would like to mentor me- I have a million questions and I could use advice on everything and I mean literally everything even slightly related to chastity. It seems easier than trying my luck on the forums every time I had a query, and it would be nice to form a connection with fellow kinksters. I'm about to start college so a hole new world of possibilities is opening up for me, won't you help me explore it?
    You can add me on Kik LockedBoyRome or Snapchat/email me at sedonaazboy@gmail.com

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    There's a whole stack of knowledgeable folk here - it's just like finding a needle in a haystack though @ChastityPhD

All you need to do is ask a few questions - there's also a very useful search facility.

Asking questions will hopeful bring forward folk you want to know more about and get friendly with through chat here and messaging.

Just jump in and ask!

3. Imhers

Imhers Normal is boring.

Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Just started myself learning as I go.

4. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Like maid_carrie said, many folks with years of experience. I have over 15 years myself and am sure several others are as much a veteran as I am. Don't be afraid to ask.

maid_carrie likes this.
  5. Imhers

Imhers Normal is boring.

Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Funning thing is my KH needs to learn more than I do. Problem is I keep topping from the bottom.

6. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Specific questions are easier to answer. I started out for my own reasons, but the wife/ Ms. K/H took an interest thankfully. My early problems were my choosing too long a cage but, fortunately, I started with a device that came with a number of base rings so I eventually managed to get an idea what size ring I needed. I'm presently locked in the 35mm version of my avatar.
    For me, my early problems with long term "Enforced" chastity was that I was locked in a cage/tube that was too long and allowed erections which pulled painfully on my scrotum. Others here will mention the same situation. What worked best for me was a cage smaller than my flaccid state. I generally manage to sleep through the night with little discomfort.
    You will find answers to pretty much any question you might have on here, just ask.

Jamie

7. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    Is there such a thing as too small a cage? I'm suffering from big cage issues currently

8. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Mature Metal suggests measuring the length from the underside of the penis just where it meets the scrotum to the tip of it. They then suggest doing that several times over a few days. Then they suggest taking a 1/4 inch from the smallest measurement and making that the cage LENGTH. I'm not sure how to suggest the cage diameter. The CB6K inside diameter is 1 3/8's. My present device is 1.1 inch in diameter and works for me.
    I suppose there is a possibility of too small, but, so far, I've not seen anyone complain about it.

9. Guest 2023

Local Time:
    Actually now that I take a closer look at your picture i see that was just a belt I was looking at earlier today- the only hing that is putting me off is that I don't see how to secure a prince albert piercing to it

10. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    I've only been practicing for a year and a half but I've definitely had a lot of the rookie stuff come up in that time. Feel free to message me to ask any questions. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice