Under the Kilt (Part 3, short story)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, Sep 30, 2016.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    I should have asked for the key. I should have taken the chance I had an walked away with my memory. Should have, but didn't. All I could think about was how it would feel to be fucked by the vision in front of me. My entire mind was consumed by lust, driven by that most primal of desires to a point where rational thought no longer existed. Two minutes... that would be easy... I knew I was good with my tongue! "I'd like to gamble, Miss."

The words were out and nothing I could do would change them. In two minutes I'd be getting fucked by the most beautiful lady I'd ever seen and the chastity belt would be fading into memory. Yes, I was in an uncomfortable position and it would be hard to reach but with a bit of effort it should be possible and I certainly had enough motivation. It was only then I noticed the wicked grin on her face... "Head up!". Surprised, I looked up as far as I could, only to see the harness in Her hands descend over my head. I knew better than fight the ring She slid behind my teeth, forcing my mouth open and rendering me powerless to close it. Worse, the harness buckled tight around my head, preventing any attempt to manipulate the ring out of my mouth. She quickly attached a rope from the top ring of the harness down to something on the floor and back up, securing it around my still-locked cock & balls.

Any attempt now to move my head from it's forced-back position resulted in an immediate and excruciating pain from my balls, preventing all attempts to move my head. It was now I realized this challenge was not going to go quite as I had planned. Next I felt something hard and cold being slid deep into my ass.. I couldn't see what it was but I knew from the sensation it had slid all the way inside. I tried to speak and as soon as any sound escaped my lips I felt a sudden, sharp contraction from within my ass. All the muscles in my buttocks instantly clenched then released, driving blood into my still semi-erect and throbbing cock.

"Yes... you thought this would be easy." Each of Her words is accompanied by another jolt from whatever She put in my ass and I feel myself on the verge of leaking again. "It won't be. Any noise, you get a jolt. Any movement, you get pain. You have 2 minutes...."

With that She sat on the table in front of me, pussy just millimeters out of reach. I struggled to extend my tongue but it was no use, I couldn't reach. The only way was to force my head forward, pulling viciously on my balls as I did so. With effort, I forced my head forward and inch, letting out a short yelp as the noose around my balls tightened and pulled on them... The plug punished that instantly with another jolt, all the more intense because of the effort I was putting in to move my head. Dismayed, I extended my neck again, relieving the pressure on my balls for a few seconds... but still the timer ticked down.

Steeling myself I tried again... and made contact. The ache was intense but I forced myself to put it out of my mind. Concentrating I began to lick.. a steady, quick rhythm that soon had Her juices flowing freely. I began to think I might actually succeed when She began to let out tiny cries of pleasure. So sensitive was the mic they triggered instant retribution from the ass plug, locking my muscles, pulling on the rope and threatening to tear my balls off. I had to stop, to force my head back.. defeated. Her voice... almost taunting... "60 seconds"....

Summoning every ounce of resolve I possessed I forced my head forward again, sealing my mouth against Her, trapping Her clit where my tongue could torment it without mercy. I fought to ignore the pain from my balls, the vicious contractions in my ass, the cum leaking again from my uselessly caged cock...all my focus was on Her and the need to make Her cum, now. I could feel Her hips starting to rock, hear Her voice growing hoarse and the pitch of her gasps changing to cries of pleasure... Surely She couldn't last much longer... She had to be near now, my chin was soaked with Her juices as I worked Her ever closer to the elusive orgasm....

Suddenly it was all over. The insistent beeping of the timer, triggering the plug into a frenzie of enforced stimulation signaled my failure. I could feel the heat... the need in Her but it was too late....I had failed. The contractions stopped, the rope was released and my neck could finally move freely... "Finish!"

It was a command, not a request and I quickly obeyed, pressing my gagged mouth hard against Her as She responded. Seconds later orgasm ripped through Her, Her hips gyrating and thighs clenching as She surrendered to waver after wave of powerful orgasmic contractions that left Her shaking. Standing, She release my bonds and helped my stand. I was naked save my chastity belt and kilt, covered in sweat and facing a month in chastity...

"You did well.. most men don't even make it to the table. Still, you did fail the orgasm challenge.. though not by much. I see a lot of potential in you, but now is not the time. Come back in a week, we will talk. I will set you a task by text every day which you must complete. If any any time during the week you want to quit, text me the word 'Coward' and I'll send you the key. Do that, and you will never see me again. If, on the other hand, you prove to me you can obey my instructions then you will find many things you have only dreamed about are so much better in reality..."

With that She kissed me, hard and long. Her tongue probing and penetrating the deepest corners of my mouth, reminding me of Her power, Her dominance....

"Get dressed.. you can see yourself out.... and don't forget your phone.... you will need it!"

2. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Cruel twist, awesome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice