I think I might regret getting my PA

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ilikebond, Oct 21, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    So I got a PA three weeks ago. I also got a vasectomy about a month ago. So we really haven't done anything the last few weeks so I could heal.

Both have been healing nicely. Night before last, after I got out of the shower, my wife inspects the PA and tugs on it a little bit. She asked if it hurt and it didn't.

Now she knows we need to wait a few months before we can put the Lori device on, but...

Last night I went to he grocery and got a pumpkin. When I got home she got mad because I paid $5 at Walmart and another store had them for $3. She had told me about that sale earlier but I forgot.

She told me to follow her to the room and then told me to strip. I did and she tied my hands behind my back. I looked at her and said "We aren't under a contract." She told me she didn't care.

She then hooked a small clip with a chain to my PA and PULLED me (no way I could resist) to the corner of the bedroom. I noticed she had put a ring into the wall. She then hooked the chain to the wall leaving just a couple of inches slack and left.

So there I stood in the corner of the room. Naked and PA hooked to a ring in the wall. I tried to get my arms around to unhook myself but I was so close to the wall I couldn't reach the clips. I felt really stupid just standing there.

About 30 minutes later she comes back in and asked if I had learned my lesson. I said yes, but she told me she didn't think so. She gave me more slack in the chain and had me back up. She put a gag in my mouth and then locked my ankles in a spreader bar. My penis was stretched out which made it where I couldn't move at all.

Then she started swatting me with her small rubber single tail whip.

After about 25 swats she told me she though I had learned my lesson and let me go.

Well, I had. Not only will I not forgot about lower prices when she tells me, I pleasured her nicely that night.

But damn, if that stupid PA just makes a man just that much more controllable and vulnerable. I don't think I've ever felt that helpless as she was tugging me tied up around the room by it.

2. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    You are in for it now! Enjoy!

3. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    She put a chain on your PA only 3 weeks in?! My guy is 3 months in and just to the point where he can pull on it. Thanks for the great ideas though! ;)

4. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    This will definitely "enhance" your corner time experiences!

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's funny, the first thing from Amante's mouth about it was, "I could put a chain on it and pull you anywhere". I laughed it off, I hoped she was talking down to the bedroom, not to a wall! Hopefully she's never that upset with me!

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    well i hopes it don't get pulled off. eeeeeeeeeeek

7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    the whole purpose of a PA is added control. Maybe you were just naive that it couldnt be used in more then one way :p

8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    I was worried when I saw the title .

However reading your post it seems there is nothing wrong with your piercing at all .

Xx Wendy

9. Ilikebond

Local Time:
    Yes. It didn't hurt. It really is healing quickly.

10. Ilikebond

Local Time:
    Yeah. It seems to work just fine. Just not the way I thought.:eek:

11. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    if you play your cards right your wife will take you shopping with a discreet dog lead locked in to your piercing, that would be fun for your.

12. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    i did a lot of cornertime myself last month's. Sometimes with my hands cuffed on my back. Sometimes with my hands free. A short chain and a padlock through my lori and a padlock through the other end of the short chain to a ring in the wall of the attick.Even with my hands free i can't reach anything. Very frustrating and boring. Always when she came upstairs to unlock the chain. i'm glad she frees me,because of the boringness of the punishment.The strange thing is, i always REALLY want to have sex with her if she frees me. the boringness makes me really really horny. But then there is Always the lory...... i love - hate that game. just one thing. Better chaining your device then only the piercing. just a little balance lose and........

Jchn likes this.
  13. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Interesting post. However be cautious as the PA is still fresh. I had a PA but migrated due to fast up sizing and aggressive control and punishment resulting in a meatotmy on the underside of the penis. It takes a long time for PAs to maturely heal. Plus being anchored and flogged will cause jerking and possible tearing of a new PA. My tearing happened over a year.

As a result I had to heal from the migration and about 5 weeks ago have now been pierced with a Reverse PA. There will be adaquate time to heal before usage. 4 months is a minimum.

While this was a major set back. I love the look of the RPA. If I could have done it over the RPA would have been my first choice.

Bottom line. Take it slow and heal.

lock667 likes this.
  14. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I think having her nipples pierced so you cam return the favor is only right. Keep the screw eye at the same height and she will present a lovely view and target. It will keep her honest. Just let her know that you will return the favor with twice the time.

15. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    The idea of being tethered by my PA is hot but I worry about falling and ripping the piercing. Now, I have not fallen in decades but accidents happen and nothing is worth that.

But then I came up with a safe solution: break away snap. Good cat collars all have breakaway snaps. Most are like the black fastex buckles but are designed so they will open with sufficient force. It might hurt but won't do damage. Rig one of these into the system and you are safe. If your arms are tied so you can't re-attach the buckle, while not secure it is tamper evident bondage.

We have gone to tamper evident in all our bondage. I've replaced chains with sewn webbing straps and a knife in reach that I can use to cut myself out. We do a lot of sensory deprivation bondage. I don't know what is going on around me. When isolated I can start to panic. (What if M is gone and no one will release me? What if no one hears me call? Will I ever get out?) I can call out for M but if she don't come then I really panic. As long as I have a way that I could get myself out then there is no cause for me to panic. Problem solve and now M can keep me isolated for as long as she wants and I just have to bear it.

Safety First.

P

spider203 likes this.
  16. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes safety first.
    Everyone is having fun until someone loose a penis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice