Not lurking any more

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sporty08, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Sporty08

Sporty08 Member

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    Have been lurking for a bit. Like the site a lot. Not as lucky as most on here. My wife is not engaging as I am and has an extremely low sex drive due to meds. Me on the other hand..... I have 3 different cages: silicone, metal, one like a gates of hell. I have hidden this side of me from my wife. I tried to surprise her about 10 years ago....not good. She has told once that if I wanted a mistress it was OK. That is not how I was raised. Looking for a better cage. Thinking about CB6ks as I am not well endowed as most. WOW!!!! That felt good to be able to open up!!!!!

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    Hi
    Welcome to Chastity Mansion and we are definitely very equal opportunities around hear . So say what you want, so long as you are not rude to other members . Other than that have a good read and get the jist of what we are all about and enjoy.

Xx Wendy

3. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:14 PM
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    My wife is not into BDSM so she asked her dominant best friend to be my Mistress. It worked out so well that she moved her in to live with us and I got them to become lovers. She was with us for more than 30 years. It is almost 7 years since we moved away from her and the reason we got into chastity. It feeds my sexual masochism without my wife having to hurt me. Plus she is more into girls than guys anyway and intercourse was forgotten over 20 years ago so chastity fits our life as a couple again, real well.

I feel sorry for you because there is a difference in giving up orgasm for someone you love and for someone who dominates you. I have experienced both and it only lasted long with my wife, not my Mistress. I think you can make a good case for chastity to your wife. My wife rarely wanted to have sex so I gave her a way to control when and if we have sex and sex could be only about her. As a result she wants sex more often and told me she is having the best orgasms of her life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice