Is tease and denial the right message to be giving out?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by L-u-c-y, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    and this

and this

and this

2. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    and this

and this

And loads of others.

I've always enjoyed making little videos since I was a kid and people seem to like these quirky things. I do things that amuse ME, if they amuse others that is a bonus. You might think they are shit, maybe they are, but for some reason I have built up a following. Most of it is nothing to do with chastity and measly £20 locks.

Currently I am forming a Star Wars stormtroooper battalion made up of my subs, they are buying costumes because they know this will amuse me and also be fun for them as well.

You might think all this is bizarre but it's no more bizarre than locking a cock, is it?

Everyone involved is having a great time,

30 August 2016

On Friday, my most dedicated online slave reached 365 continuous days of being locked in chastity with no release. He has done this as a sign of his loyalty and devotion to me.

I sent him a lock with no keys, which he received on 26th August 2015. This started out as a 4-week lockup, but he has offered to continue and now we have reached one year.

he has not done this because he wants to be teased and denied, he has not done this because he wants to have ruined orgasms, he has not done this out of an interest in CBT, he has not done this for selfish sexual reasons. He has done this to prove his devotion. He has never asked me for anything, but those who do not ask receive more than those who do.

We have never met but we have talked many times a day every day for the last year. He has always been a complete gentleman at all times. Many slaves claim they would do anything for their Mistress, but I know he means every word he says. We like to call him my slave but I have a huge amount of respect for him, being a slave does not make him a weak person. He has served in both the British army and the Metropolitan Police. Only a strong person could survive 365 days in chastity. I see him more like a loyal knight who get’s down on one knee and pledges his allegiance to his Queen.

He is desperate for release, but he wants to beat someone else who has been locked with one of my locks for 8 days longer. (this person rarely makes an effort to speak to me, I don't know what his motives for chastity are). I have said he can be released at any time, but he is committed to beating this other person. When he is finally released, he will be starting a new phase of being locked with one release every month.

This is real chastity. it’s not a game or role play. I do not take this lightly, this is probably the biggest sacrifice anyone has ever made for me apart from my parents. Those who think an online relationship does not mean anything have not done it properly, the mind is more powerful than the body.

I hope he will continue to be MY loyal slave for a long time to come.

3. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    I think you are full of s***. I sent you a lock 70 days ago and you didn't lock it, then you said someone else was going to lock you, and now tonight you have asked me to lock you again.

Just my thoughts.

4. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    Mistress Lucy, despite what you may think by the tone of the posts in this thread, I think you are quite kind, considerate and warm-hearted and want to believe the best of people.
    Practical application seems to be important to you, and you have a very clear idea about what chastity means.
    I also believe that you take your responsibility as someones' keyholder very seriously and can be counted on to do exactly what you say you will - lock 'em up for a long time.

As a goddess, you must be thrilled with the respectful adoration you receive from your willing supplicants, who in turn will desire nothing more than to continue to serve your desires. And how happy they must be when they receive one of your carefully chosen and considered gifts!
    When you find a male who is willing to provide the adoration you deserve, that is something to be treasured.
    However, when one of the many who make appeals to you to send them a padlock fall by the wayside, they are merely self-selecting themselves as being unworthy of your attention and should be paid no further heed.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  5. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    This is very admirable, using male chastity to achieve and maintain something greater and much more profound.

L-u-c-y and frankie teardrop like this.
  6. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Ms. Lucy's investigation and interrogation appears to be over, hopefully with a better outcome than Ms. Amanda's.

Any more intelligent assertive women who can think outside the square, women who don't necessarily share everybody else's pre-conceived view of what the world is supposed to look like? Any more non-conformist women out there willing to run the gauntlet? Just say something mildly controversial, we'll take care of the rest.

Ganymede and L-u-c-y like this.
  7. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  8. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Got to ask what did the bear do to warrant that abuse.

This is supposed to be a nice place and not a place where that kind of violence is celebrated.

Xx Wendy

9. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I get a bit tired of all this to be honest (and the "bit"-part was quite understated)! :rolleyes:
    I tried to show that with some humour in the previous post - but there's a sad but true rule about never ever explaining a joke!
    Beatles vs. Stones, cats vs. dogs, McDonalds vs. Burger King, the "Cola-wars", silly vs. crazy... and now tease vs. denial or Lucy vs. money... who cares?
    There are quite a few (reasonable) rules about hot to live and interact with each other, but there's no law of nature about how to live a blissful life!
    I think, Monthy Python once told it better than I ever could in "The Life of Brian":

Brian: Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves! You're all individuals!
    Crowd: [in unison] Yes! We're all individuals!
    Brian: You're all different!
    Crowd: [in unison] Yes, we are all different!
    Man in crowd: I'm not... :D

Crowd: Shhh!

L-u-c-y likes this.
  10. Manalba

Manalba Enthralled by Artemis.

UK, Scotland.
    Local Time:
    I don't think that's really the case at all, more like exposing the differences between online and IRL keyholding.
    Some things cannot be done online, like meeting the need (of both parties?) for physical intimacy and contact for those who desire that aspect of chastity/orgasm denial/control.
    Different strokes for different folks
    or
    No strokes for Mistress Lucys' folks!

11. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Some don't want that. I have lots of people contacting me from all round the world who could never meet, meeting is not their primary goal.

12. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    Careful now, Frankie. You're being rather droll... You also appear to be using a touch of irony and you know for some people round here that won't do. That won't do at all...

I don't really buy Star Wars, personally, but I give a Stormtrooper salute to Miss Lucy for clearly being an "intelligent, assertive woman who can think outside the square"

Let's hope her recent treatment here doesn't put too many others off!

G.

frankie teardrop likes this.
  13. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Most of the people who have been downright nasty to me on this thread I have never spoken to or ever had any interaction with, all they have seen is someone else (who I have had no interaction with) make a comment about money or business and then they assume it must be true. I would say if you don't know the facts about something then keep out of it, don't go along with hearsay from someone else who heard hearsay from yet another person.

Then there are some dinosaurs who don't like me because of my age. "You can't be a Mistress at 23!", well I am, and I have no shortage of subs so I must be doing something right. As I said before, at my age I could be an airline pilot, a teacher,, a policewoman, a nurse. I am one of these, I won't say which. Some people are naturally dominant, even children. Some people will never learn to be dominant at any age.

14. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I should be careful, I keep forgetting that most of the world has absolutely no idea what 'irony' is. You can always find some in most good breakfast cereals with a plastic toy.

I'm disturbingly fascinated by the bear-caning video of Ms. Lucy's. I grow tense and find it difficult to watch. I'm not sure if I want to be the bear. As soon as I can find a cut-rate shrink I'll find out what it means.

What have we all learned?

15. HollyC

HollyC Active member

Local Time:
    You'll take care of the rest? Do you realise how patronising you sound?

16. frankie teardrop

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    I think I sound like a lot of things ... but 'patronising'? I would have though the complete opposite actually.

I knew irony would get me in trouble. I rest my case.

corsac, SubVerity and Ganymede like this.
  17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i don't think i cud ever be dominant i cant even tell my cat off when shes naughty. i hopes lots of Ladys comes in here and says things like Miss Lucy does but i still don't want to go down the mine.

richard, xcitedsisssy and SubVerity like this.
  18. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    So after following this thread, my thoughts on tease and denial are this..... Everyone had different ideas regarding chastity. For some people a long term lock up is exactly what they want. I prefer to do a long term lock up with tease and denial partly because we are older and to be frank, it doesn't stay as hard as it used to when we were younger. He has never had the sensitivity that he has now when he has not cum. The teasing play we do is because it is my way of letting him know I appreciate his being locked and I haven't forgotten he is locked.

As far as Mistress Lucy and others on this site go, to each their own. We have learned from our chastity experience from this and other sites that everyone does things differently and there is really not a right or wrong way to do something. I might offer that some of the subs Mistress Lucy is referring to may also have been chronic masturbators. They are looking for a dominant person to use tease and denial not realizing that being locked does not mean they will get teased.

I have learned to respect everyone's opinion and just because they are different from me does not mean they are wrong. As a relatively newbie to the site and to chastity, I have found it appears most people on this site are looking for ideas and exploring their relationships which is never a bad thing unless you have a closed mind.

19. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    A bit ironic coming from you...

20. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Whoops, commented on wrong thread

21. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    Nothing??? How about hours of intimate service to your beautiful sexy wife?

22. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Unless I missed something that's not the case. He's locked for Lucy. No intimate service. S'all good though, we're all a big happy cock lockin' crew now.

SubVerity likes this.
  23. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    "No intimate service". He is my slave, he provides the service.

24. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I think that's a difference of perception though. You see 'intimate' as referring to what happens physically to someone's body, and their genitals. It's perfectly possible - and likely in the case of Ms Lucy's subjects - that 'intimate' means something less genital but still involving their own physical experience, and something less about the act of sex and more about the mental state brought about by it's rejection, and suppression.

We're talking about chastity in it's truest sense here, a state of chasteness and a sense of love for ones Lady so pure that it's physical expression is transformed into an external quest rather than a physical urge. It's not even like this is a new idea, while for some locking ones lady in chastity was a cruel and base way of keeping one's young wife away from the miller's embrace while away on a crusade there was at teh other end of the spectrum a chastity borne of moral ideals and purity of love as expressed in the quest of Parzival.

PArzival wouldnt know intimacy if it bit him on the bum of course as he was away questing for months/years at a time, but what's to say that one can't have perfectly intimate experiences without any physical contact at all if that intimacy is more about friendship and purity of purpose?

It might not be what you're looking for, but that doesn't mean it isn't worthwhile to those who do what that sort of intimacy.

A few more thoughts there.

Ganymede and L-u-c-y like this.
  25. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Exactly. This is a message from one of my subs who viewed this thread but wanted to remain anonymous...

"i truly wish my Wife was willing to allow me to serve others outside of a pro-domme session. i would be able to jump in with my real thoughts.

For example, i do get teasing from my Wife, but my devotion to You almost feels more pure as i get no reward other than conversation with You. So it feels more like i really am a slave to Goddess. That's not to say i don't love my Wife more than life itself, but if She was as dominant as You and carried Herself as You do, i wouldn't have had to find You to begin with.

It is a shame that they cannot see how pure online submission is."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice