Smart Lock - no key nor combo!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Muzzo4you, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Hey there fellow Kinksters! :)

Came across this smart lock and hope I'm the first to inform you all - oh my, the possibilities are endless!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-eGeeTou...699413?hash=item3d24296bd5:g:iL4AAOSwi0RXxGgz

Here's it in use on me :(
    https://chastitymansion.com/forums/...combo-or-key-smartphone-app-controlled.18844/

Works when paired with a smart phone or the included NFC fob -- NO other way to open without cutting through the hasp. Hasp is a tad too thick for my devices, but I suspect you folks can easily think how to remedy that :)

Once locked in - you ain't getting out until that paired phone or fob is tapped onto the lock ! You Keyholders - isn't that the best! As it is unlikely you give out your password to unlock your phone to the wearer there's no access to the app!

Of course, in an emergency (when you're not together), the Keyholder "could" give the wearer the password to the created on-line account in order for the wearer's smartphone to be added to the account, then allowing it to be paired to the lock for "extraction". Once the emergency is over, the Keyholder logs into the account, changes the password, deletes the wearers phone, "requires" a picture when the lock is back in it's rightful place :) Such is the bliss.....

That firm makes other similar (and larger) controlled locks --- so let your imagination turn into reality, posting your exploits here of course!

errant likes this.
  2. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Looks like the ideal solution to the issue

3. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Very cool, how's the comfort? It looks a bit on the large size. Definitely a cool step in the right direction though

4. Muzzo4you

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    No issues with comfort - yet, however have been instructed to either widen the hole in my devices or make the hasp narrower so that the keyless(!!) lock hangs straight as opposed to the side like in the picture. Either of those should be quite doable (gotta keep our Keyholders happy, right?) for then it can be used on all but one of my devices. I thinking she'll be taking a business trip soon and with her smartphone and the key fob as the only way to get the off - it is going to be 'interesting' for us both....

lock667 likes this.
  5. Mark Owen

Mark Owen Active member

Student
    Sicily
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    What happens if battery runs completely out?? Are you locked out forever?? ;)

6. Muzzo4you

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    Mark: As much as that horrible prospect may be in so many exciting ways for the wearer and 'keyholder' (snicker, snicker ;)), there is a (cover protected) micro usb charger port that will allow the NFC to function should the battery fail. Although they claim the battery lasts a long, long, time (as it is only discharging when the button is depressed) - I'm thinking yours is a needless worry as perhaps that is your keyholder's goal anyway... and aren't you there to give in to your keyholder's wishes??? :p

Mark Owen likes this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Definitely has prospects!!

8. Wiggles

Wiggles New member

Washington State
    Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    It doesn't look like it's water prooof. Are you showering with it on or removing it while you shower?

9. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    I was thinking about using this to lock up an emergency key. In the event I need to be let out (sports, medical appointment, etc,) I could ask my keyholder if it was ok for me to open the App and unlock the emergency key. However, this would only work if my KH would be notified when the lock would be unlocked. Is there a setting for this? If not, does anyone else know of any locks that would do that (that is, notify someone on the account when the lock is opened)?

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice