Looker 02 Issue

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by SteveLovesKink, Mar 10, 2017.

1. SteveLovesKink

SteveLovesKink New member

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Hey all

I've had a custom Looker 02 for about a year now, and I love it! I've found that it leaks urine through the insert though, so much so that I have to add kitchen towel inside my shorts, and even then it can leave damp patches on my trousers :/

I do take care to tap, squeeze, etc when taking a leak, but still there's a leak through the insert. I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue? Should I use the screw at the end to try to seal it perhaps (although then I'd need to remove this every time I pee I suspect)?

Thoughts and experience welcome!
    S

2. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I have a similar design I wear but not a genuine Looker which is why I am actively looking to replace with a Looker 01 design as it appears to allow better access to clean the penis and avoid trapped urine after peeing. I too wear a towel / pad to catch the drips.
    I am sure the Looker 01 will not experience the problem and allow me to wear for longer without the need to remove for cleaning as it is very hard to keep me penis clean while the end is encased in a steel cap essentially.

Mich

3. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    I have a looker 2 and find that the insert will hold a certain amount of urine, almost no matter what shaking and dabbing you do after having a pee.
    The problem is compounded a little for me as I tend to pee around the tube as well as through it. Currently using the 6mm/8mm tube, though my urethra stretches way beyond that now, upto 13mm, so it's reasonable that when peeing I'm leaving a fair bit behind the cap to be dealt with. The larger insert should go some way to solving that, but there's other issues at play too.

I'm imagining that the insert creates some back-pressure that stops the urethra emptying fully, and it's this coupled with the fluid left within the insert that leaks out afterwards.

My immediate solution is to dab off as much as I can, then lift and squeeze my perineum to force out whatever gets left in the urethra, andt if I want to be super careful add a folded square or two of toilet paper in my pants at about the right spot.

Long term my solution will be to send the device to Germany to have the 8mm/10mm insert fitted. This should cause less back-pressure to the urethra as well as being more likely to allow urine to drain more fully from the insert.

4. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    I'm not sure this common issue can be truly resolved. I use the L02 too and once in a while, urine leaks from the side. I believe it simply has something to do with the position of the tube in the urethra when it's time to pee. Maybe I'm wrong as I'm no expert. I just tend to make sure I have access to tissues when it's that time. But if you are concerned about it being a unique problem, I think I can safely say it's a common one!

maid_carrie likes this.
  5. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I agree with @latexbound, in that I am not convinced it can be resolved. There are obviously a few theories being given so I will add mine. :)

When peeing without a device or insert in place I understand it is normal practice to give a shake or two to get the last drops out of the urethra. Only two mind shakes you, as I understand any more turns into self pleasure ;) The reason probably being that once the pressure of flow from the bladder stops, the liquid meanders down the line rather than jetting, so a shake or two gets it out. With the insert it gets trapped and held at the bulb and no amount of shaking will move it down that tube efficiently IMHO

My experience, with a Looker 01 with removable insert, is that when it is removed there is a small amount of urine that is released and it has been sitting there since last micturation. So each time we "go" that residue is pushed out and fresh residue takes its place until your nest visit to the toilet. Some may dribble out but it is not a significant amount in my experience.

This residue should not be a great problem, as it is not there for long, and urine is generally accepted as not being harmful as it exits the bladder. For many years it was considered sterile, but some scientists are now saying it is not. I have had no infection problems over the years from the Looker.

So to answer the question, I don't think there is much you can do about it, but await reports from @SubVerity when he gets the adjustment made.

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    I found my insert builds up some crystals just only inside the opening...and it narrows the opening just enough to cause back pressure and excessive leaking...I just poke something in there to give it a clean (not too far of course!!!) and that resolves it....there always seems to be some leakage though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice